Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezoltar
Hello I love youwont you tell meyour name?

what would make a mushroom look like this??
    #3305828 - 11/01/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ok AFOAF has this casing and everything looks good except for this one mushroom. Its very odd looking not sure if its just a mutation or something. But anyway here are some pics of the mushroom in question and of his casing.

mushroom in question:

casing pic not a bad pinset if i do say so my self:

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: what would make a mushroom look like this?? [Re: zoltar]
    #3305888 - 11/01/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You mean the curly one? It might be an inverted mutant.. but I can't tell if the cap is on the bottom... It might just be that your myc is reflecting enough light to confuse it as to which way is up... Either way, looks edible to me.

And yeah.. nice pin set. A little overgrown myc, though. No biggie.

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlineaussieone
shroominator
 User Gallery

Loc: QLD, Australia
Re: what would make a mushroom look like this?? [Re: Sam1912]
    #3305925 - 11/01/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

looks arent everything!

--------------------

Offlinezoltar

#3305966 - 11/01/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The one in the first pic with the weird gray on the cap. My friend thought it might be a contam and i wasnt sure so i posted it here for him.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: what would make a mushroom look like this?? [Re: zoltar]
    #3305972 - 11/01/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh that. looks like myc to me. don't worry about it. Sometimes you'll get rhyzomorphic growth on caps, too. That'll probably freak you out. Don't worry about myc growth on mushies. You can deal with them, if you like, after you pick them. I personally just leave them there through drying... I don't notice them after mushies are dry.

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlinezoltar

#3305990 - 11/01/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh ok thats good news im sure my friend will be happy to hear that. Wish that was my casing but I had to stop growing due to my current living situation.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures