Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report.
    #3301013 - 10/31/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I took 1/8 the other day, and 1/8 1 day later, and both times I had mad laughter. Like I laughed so much I couldn't stop everyhting was funny. My friend who was normal said, "Laugh it up fuzz ball." and that sent me on another laughing spree for an 1/2 hour or so. Is this normal?

Also I think these shrooms were weak. No oev's TONS of Cev's on the 1st shrooming. Nothing but laughter on the 2nd shrooming, and the ceiling was moving around like....moltent lava. However on the 1st shrooming when I got alone and laid down on the couch, little shrooms, a few hundred, were growing out of the carpet. I think becuase I've been reading these damn forums so much lol.

Anyway, does anyone else get insane laughter from shrooms? I mean I looked at the cieling and I saw 2 butterflies dancing and started giggling like a mad man at them. So I guess there was a few oev's, but not many.

They said the shrooms were a little over a month old in the baggy. So do they lose their potency over the month?

Thanks for reading, sorry for all the errors, I'm running out the door right now!

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (10/31/04 01:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: thenewuser]
    #3301070 - 10/31/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

you need to wait at least

AT LEAST a week and a half to get the full effects of shrooms again.

btw:

everyone laughs on mushrooms, even when they everyone in the room is going to murder them

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineBugmenot2
Stranger
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3301080 - 10/31/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Were they fresh shrooms sitting in a baggy for a month? I laugh on shrooms too. Not a big deal.

Edited by Bugmenot2 (10/31/04 01:23 PM)

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Bugmenot2]
    #3301126 - 10/31/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Laughing fits on shrooms are fun shit...

And not everyone laughs on shrooms, I've seen people look like they they were about die for 4 straight hours.

But thats what 1/4 dry will do to ya :wink:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3301161 - 10/31/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:

AT LEAST a week and a half to get the full effects of shrooms again.

could be even longer than that, last time i took shrooms i was expecting too be triping out my nut as i had done on the exact same mushroom and dose before, it;d been abou a week and a half since my last trip. I ended up wit mild results.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: vc77]
    #3301186 - 10/31/04 02:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeah on the low end of the dose spectrum I laugh alot, on high doses, eh, maybe a little, but I'm just so out there.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: gdman]
    #3301259 - 10/31/04 02:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

a 1/4 dry will certainly do that to you, i thought my mom was an alien back in the day after eating a 1/4 of good shrooms, she walked over and poked my arm b/c i wasnt responding, to that i fell out of my chair and just stared at her...funny memories.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinecompman
Stranger
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3301303 - 10/31/04 02:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ive barely had any laughing fits from mushrooms, but I get them EVERY time i do LSD :smile:  if only it was easier to obtain :frown:

Offlinehaunted
 User Gallery

Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: compman]
    #3301462 - 10/31/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I find mushrooms to be very emotional, and can be very extreme. They will amplify whatever emotions you are feeling.

If you are feeling laughy happy you will feel super laughy happy.

Sometimes I've had so many laughs stuck inside me that I've had to laugh so hard for so long that it became kindof uncomfortable. Even then I couldn't get them all out.

Ah, mushrooms... :grin:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: haunted]
    #3301488 - 10/31/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I normally cant remember why I laugh so hard during a trip, although normally i really really laugh :smile:

--------------------

OfflineAfungus_amongous
Stranger
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4552280 - 08/18/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i tripped an 1/8th of some VERY good shrooms my first time at school! I was sitting at the lunch table and i was trying to show my friend a picture i had found of him and me a long ass time ago, and i couldnt even talk i was laughing so hard, and when i tried to show him the picture a laughed so hard that a load of snot came out of my nose, and i just kept laughing like that straight through my first period biology lab where we disected toads! TRIPPY SHIT!

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Afungus_amongous]
    #4554025 - 08/18/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i haven't missed a trip were i didn't cry from laughng

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: carl]
    #4554144 - 08/19/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 12:57 AM)

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: StickyWater]
    #4554750 - 08/19/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh god yeah..

And sometimes I laugh so much, that I seriously can't laugh as hard as I need to, so I seriously stop laughing, and just sit there with this HUGE laughing face on without laughing. Seriously, it has to be the funniest looking thing while sober. I just sit there with this completely stupid face haha...but man is it awesome. The face is like a huge huge huge smile...I have tried to make it while sober, but just cant do it...I want a picture of me like that, it is really amazing.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Afungus_amongous]
    #4555102 - 08/19/05 11:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Afungus_amongous said:
yeah, i tripped an 1/8th of some VERY good shrooms my first time at school! I was sitting at the lunch table and i was trying to show my friend a picture i had found of him and me a long ass time ago, and i couldnt even talk i was laughing so hard, and when i tried to show him the picture a laughed so hard that a load of snot came out of my nose, and i just kept laughing like that straight through my first period biology lab where we disected toads! TRIPPY SHIT!

This is old thread number four...

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineItalianBella
Stranger
Female

Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: thenewuser]
    #9950797 - 03/11/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

if I am in a happy go lucky mood, I dont stop laughing, then ofcourse hearing myself laugh insanely causes me to break out even more... & I usually wait @ least 1 mnth between trips if I want good affects; everyone is different in this area, just like some can eat 1/8 while others eat 3 & be on the same level, just have to find whats right for you....  I love laughing....

--------------------
where words fail to speak;music takes over;where music takes over;the colors become brilliant & the bass vibrates;then the beat releases life;music becomes life:mushroom2:

Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: ItalianBella]
    #9951428 - 03/11/09 12:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms usually make me laugh. Only three trips I have had where I laughed so hard to the point of crying (multiple times). It's the best. Mushrooms make you laugh unbelievably hard at times. It feels so good, too. It's a very euphoric thing. Plus, with all the laughter happening you've got increased serotonin levels so you start seeing some trippy shit while you're laughing really hard! Of course, that all depends on if you can focus or not haha.

Honestly, mushrooms are a medicine. They make you feel so great and help you out in a lot of ways that there's no way it couldn't be considered a medicine. Laughter is a medicine, too, after all!

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:
A Bong is like the "fukit" of getting high...... You are smoking out of a bong for one reason. And one reason only. To get super high out of your mind.[/quote]

OfflineBubonic
Plague
Female User Gallery

Loc: Your water supply.
Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: psychedelia56]
    #9951837 - 03/11/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Aww man, I remember the first time I tripped shrooms (2g of Ecuadorians) I got caught in this crazy laughter loop, sounded like a goddamn hyena.  Every time the giggle fit would start to go away it would start all over again..i had to be like that for at least a half hour...it was great.

--------------------
Ring around the rosy
A pocketful of posies
Ashes, Ashes
We all fall down!

Offlinekikthecan
uhh
Male

Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: Bubonic]
    #9952966 - 03/11/09 05:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i don't normally laugh until a few hours in and i start to smoke. i don't think i've ever done less than 3 grams though.

--------------------

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Crazy laughter from shrooms? Also a shroom trip report. [Re: kikthecan]
    #9953220 - 03/11/09 05:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This is from 05

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract