Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams
    #3290786 - 10/28/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This Saturday I have the opportunity to eat 5 grams of mushrooms, but I really don't know what to expect and I'm not sure of the best environment for this dosage. Lately I have been thinking that I might just save some mushrooms and eat 2.5 grams along with 200-250mg of DXM along with smokin' a J. I would like to know of a few experiences and suggestions on both things. When takng the DXM with mushrooms, would it be better to ingest the gelcaps before the mushrooms or what? What are the visuals like on 5 grams compared to an 8th? What are the visuals like combined with the DXM? :mushroom2:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3290833 - 10/28/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

This Saturday I have the opportunity to eat 5 grams of mushrooms, but I really don't know what to expect and I'm not sure of the best environment for this dosage. Lately I have been thinking that I might just save some mushrooms and eat 2.5 grams along with 200-250mg of DXM along with smokin' a J. I would like to know of a few experiences and suggestions on both things. When takng the DXM with mushrooms, would it be better to ingest the gelcaps before the mushrooms or what? What are the visuals like on 5 grams compared to an 8th? What are the visuals like combined with the DXM?

Unless your getting pure DXM, just leave it out - your tummy wil be doing flip flops till you projectile vomit your drugs all over the place.
I have done this two times myself -

This board doesn't benifit from public DXM discussion I have noticed.

No one wants that responsiblity on their shoulders either.

Most people injest it in a very 'ghetto' like fashion, and with SO MANY FACTORS that go along with DXM no one here wants this board shut down cuz some kid read that DXM was a cool trip and to go eat some pills, then gets sick and then his parents find the shroomery in his history.

There is forum for this and in that forum I would be willing to discuss all the crazyness of DXM - lotsa little dudes can get on this board and get DXM too easy, read what we are saying and go kill themselfs.

Edited by Civ (10/28/04 06:19 PM)

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: Civ]
    #3290857 - 10/28/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well then please move this to the ODD.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Edited by mushiemountain (10/28/04 06:24 PM)

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
    #3291429 - 10/28/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

this will fuck your shit up prolly send you into a coma like state and you wont remeber much but good luck i guess

-mike

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: phantasm]
    #3291525 - 10/28/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

And why will this fuck my shit up? Explain...

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
    #3294190 - 10/29/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

trust me my freidn dxm interaction is crazy you take 250-300mg dxm and smoke a j thats a good level 3 maybe level 4 if its good dxm and good ganj then add shrooms into that you will be going crazy ptroly might hit sigma ( coma like state with almost all memory loss of the experiences prolly not too cool) and yes vomiting like crazy too so i dont think its the best idea. DXM is crazy with weed by itself and so is shrooms so pic one and smoke some weed.

-mike

--------------------

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
    #3294313 - 10/29/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think it would be very meditative. On dxm, i focus on 1 thought for maybe 10 to 15 minutes and then move onto a new thought. If it's not pure dxm though, then i agree. You'll won't be doin good then. Also, i have my own ritualistic way of eating mushrooms and such, ya know...but if you don't mind it. WARNING: I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO DO DXM. IF ANY YOUNG PEOPLE ARE READING THIS...DXM IS A BAD BAD DRUG. Peace

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3294389 - 10/29/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Mushrooms + DXM sounds like a bad idea for most people. In the DXM FAQ it's said that even those people who think they learn a lot from the experience would never dream of repeating it.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: tomk]
    #3294414 - 10/29/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm. Maybe i don't really know what i'm saying, it could be bad. I never have trouble mixing most drugs i think are 'safe' (such as mushrooms + dmt, or lsd + dmt). It all depends on your own mind and spirit.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Edited by DMTelepath (10/29/04 03:38 PM)

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3294724 - 10/29/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It seems to me that with Mushrooms increasing brain activity by mimicing seratonin at selected receptors, and DXM reducing it by NDMA blockade, the two drugs would be acting indirectly against each other.

But I am not a neuroscientist.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinebluedolphin

#3294759 - 10/29/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I only combined mushrooms with DXM once, low doses of both, and it was fantastic. A bit of a strange trip until the DXM platuead, then it was beautiful watercolor-stencil visuals of flowers growing and of currents blowing through the air. It was very peaceful and meditative.

I would rather take low doses of both than a high dose of shrooms, personally.

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
    #3295522 - 10/29/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
It seems to me that with Mushrooms increasing brain activity by mimicing seratonin at selected receptors, and DXM reducing it by NDMA blockade, the two drugs would be acting indirectly against each other.

But I am not a neuroscientist.

i agree

but neither am i

but i do do dxm way more than is really healthy and ive found the only thing really good to combine with it is weed unless you enjoy slurred speach total time dissociation and horrible motor skills then alchol works as well i guess

-mike

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3302959 - 10/31/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well I ended up just eating 4g dried and it was quite an experience. I think if I ever combine the two it'll be low doses in both.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #3303058 - 10/31/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

the two do seem to work against each other.

i remeber one time it seemed like the dxm and the mushrooms had been working against each other to produce a visual effect that wasn't possible. i was probably just tripping, but like it warped my visual field in such a way that i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

kind of like far away things seemed close, and close things seemed far away (but at the same time, like depth perception had been reversed) with the lag in bettween forming a kind of matrix.

but anyways, DXM before mushrooms is pointless, as it will numb your mushroom trip to the point where its slight modifiction of normal dxm trip. mushrooms before dxm will make for a confusing cloudy mushroom trip. i don't normally smoke weed so i don't know how you regulars feel when you smoke during a trip, but its kind of like a number more bewildering version of that.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3304115 - 11/01/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i would eat 5 gr+ in a safe and comfartable environment

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3304173 - 11/01/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I did 1g of dried shrooms w/ 450mg of dxm, what a ride...

The 2 have pretty diffrent trips, so I'm scared to do a 2.5g w/ like 300mg of dxm, I might go crazy :wink:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: thenewuser]
    #3309576 - 11/02/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thenewuser said:
I did 1g of dried shrooms w/ 450mg of dxm, what a ride...

The 2 have pretty diffrent trips, so I'm scared to do a 2.5g w/ like 300mg of dxm, I might go crazy :wink:

how did it go please?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineRecycledBodies
PsychedelicAdventurer

#3311039 - 11/02/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

phantasm said:
trust me my freidn dxm interaction is crazy you take 250-300mg dxm and smoke a j thats a good level 3 maybe level 4 if its good dxm and good ganj then add shrooms into that you will be going crazy ptroly might hit sigma ( coma like state with almost all memory loss of the experiences prolly not too cool) and yes vomiting like crazy too so i dont think its the best idea. DXM is crazy with weed by itself and so is shrooms so pic one and smoke some weed.

-mike

Quite some information you listed there for being a DXM guru. DXM is DXM, there is no more potent or less potent DXM, only different textures, I say this because you added in "if its good DXM". 200 - 300mg will not be a 3rd plataue for most people unless they are enzyme defficient person or extremely skinny one (with maybe an exception here and there). Smoking a j on a dose will not all the sudden allow you to move to upper plateaus then if you didnt. For you to even try and throw in sigma is pretty funny, why would you hit sigma? wouldnt even come close to it and thats not what would happen when you hit sigma and why is DXM interaction so crazy you say?

--------------------
Ill be that insane nigga from the psycho ward. Im on the trigger plus I got the wu tang swords so how ya figure.

Edited by RecycledBodies (11/02/04 07:15 PM)

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: RecycledBodies]
    #3311439 - 11/02/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Smoking a j on a dose will not all the sudden allow you to move to upper plateaus then if you didnt. For you to even try and throw in sigma is pretty funny, why would you hit sigma? wouldnt even come close to it and thats not what would happen when you hit sigma and why is DXM interaction so crazy you say?

Yummy yummy.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Mushroom+DXM or 5 grams [Re: RecycledBodies]
    #3311526 - 11/02/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RecycledBodies said:
Smoking a j on a dose will not all the sudden allow you to move to upper plateaus then if you didnt.

Smoking weed makes my dxm trip much more intense.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom