Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRICHSPROACHING
Loc: FLORIDA
anyone purchased from the hawks eye?
    #328606 - 05/29/01 07:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Just wondering if anyone has ordered any prints form this company. it was a link from the shroomery so i'm sure they are legit...just curious.....awaiting my spore print so i can grow.....

OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND LET ME PEEK INSIDE

Edited by RICHSPROACHING on 05/29/01 10:13 AM.

--------------------
OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND LET ME PEEK INSIDE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: HAS ANYONE BOUGHT FROM HERE? ARE THEY GOOD? http:/ [Re: RICHSPROACHING]
    #328612 - 05/29/01 08:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, he is reputable.
---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Edited by Anno on 05/29/01 10:19 AM.

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: anyone purchased from the hawks eye? [Re: RICHSPROACHING]
    #328645 - 05/29/01 09:12 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Let him know it's your first time ordering.

* Do the Free Spore Thing

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

OfflineI_Sore
Re: anyone purchased from the hawks eye? [Re: egghead]
    #328756 - 05/29/01 12:42 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I have ordered from Ryche twice. The first time it took 5 weeks, I sent money order. Second time it took,.....oh yeah right where are those damn spores again....sent money order....no spores. Ive also recieved spores from Sporeworks and the FSR, three days from the time they recieved notification I recieved my spore. Excellent service IMHO. If it was me ordering ld go with sporeworks, you can get the prints and the syringes there....making syringes yourself is easy as shit. But its not me ordering, so I hope you have better luck. And Im sure there are some that have had bad luck with sporeworks. I just got mine so Im pleased with them. there are lots of syringe teks to choose from; psylosiber has a very nice one!

- I Sore

........Everyone probably knew I was going to respond! Heh heh!

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#328781 - 05/29/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Don't let I,sore influence you. He Has a personal byist against Ryche. The Hawks Eye is great. Give em a try you'll be happy.Great customer service too.

OfflineI_Sore
    #328918 - 05/29/01 04:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

you absolutely do not have to my word for anything. You asked I gave my opinion. Some would only like to see positve feedback in this forum. Some would argue that negative feedback is positive for the community, but then again what the hell do I know? Im sure the Hawkseye gets 99.9% of their orders correct and out the door quickly. Mine were just unlucky. I actually have very little problem with Ryche, its the part of the community that cant handle anything non-glorifying being spoken about a vendor. If I had ordered from any other vendor I would have voiced my problem with them too. To them and then If I didnt get a response back in a week, take it to the community.

--------------------
Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning..........Let us choke down some of this fairy dust and we are coming peter!

Offlinelizzardking
journeyman

Re: anyone purchased from the hawks eye? [Re: I_Sore]
    #329045 - 05/29/01 06:16 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Check out my "Memorial Delivery" post. Ryche has been very good to me. I dont dispute that other vendors are also very good. I just happened to start with Ryche and havent had a reason to change.Some may be alittle cheaper but im not much of a penny pincher. If someone treats me well and handles problems in a proffesional manner i'll pay to go with them.That is the service i get from Ryche.

" I can do anything "

--------------------
[blue]"i can do anything"[/blue] :wink:

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: anyone purchased from the hawks eye? [Re: I_Sore]
    #336690 - 06/07/01 12:48 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Heya I_sore... 5 weeks... B.S. maybe around Christmas I did fall that far behind on a few strains and a few orders back then. Since then no orders have taken longer then 3 weeks to get back to customers. Sometimes less then a week, average about 2 weeks, occaisionally 3 weeks,, but not 5 weeks.

You also gave a temporary addy... your postman did not forward your package and you blame that on me?
I have plenty of returned orders here, perhaps one of them is yours. Why dont you try PM's and I'll look at them for you.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineI_Sore
Re: anyone purchased from the hawks eye? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #336957 - 06/07/01 10:07 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I did that ryche. And yes it was about 5 weeks. And yes the second one didnt come. I said it was cool, and it is. But the man did ask about everyones experience with you. Mine was not great. I sent that order off on the 16th of april, and I moved out of my old place on the 14th of May. I just told the man what happened. If someone else asks Ill tell them too. It could have been any world of things that happened, especially with the USPS. Everyone seems to think that its you I want to attack. My problem, however, is that when vendor gets a complaint here, they have hell rained down upon them by the other users. This is where these need to be. Im not going to worry about 30 dollars, but I will deffend the users right to complain......Well, within reason. No one should attack, it looks childish and gets nothing done. But as long as this forum is here, I think they should post them here.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale