Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblezxsevinr
fartnocker
humidity??????????
    #3243426 - 10/11/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i was thinking of making a humidifier by taking a tupperware and putting a lid on it then putting a sonic fogger in it and a lid on it and then running approximately a 2 inch tube from that tupperware to the fruiting chamber to expell fog into it has anyone done this or does anyone have a good tek for doing this effectively

--------------------
i also am a big liar and i tell no truths on this board furthermore when the words i me or my are used i am refering to a friend of a friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: humidity?????????? [Re: zxsevinr]
    #3243457 - 10/11/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I really think that fog is a bad jou jou. You'll have the same problem you get with ultrasonic. 1. you'll have to dry it. 2. you'll have to timer it. Look up the Tek for using ultrasonic humidifier. You might have to try a different timer settings, though, to compensate for amount of fog produced.

I wish you luck, man!

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: humidity?????????? [Re: Sam1912]
    #3243465 - 10/11/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Foggers can work great but I don't know about such a small grow. I'd take a look at just a humidifier. If you already have the fogger I would imagine your idea would work but you'd need to put it on a timer or run it through some soda bottles (look for soda bottle tek). How long or how much you need to restrict the mist I'm not sure though, depends on how much fog it puts out and the size of your chamber.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies