Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAntar
s suck.

Adivce for my first Ayahuasca Brew
    #3242648 - 10/11/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys great to be here!

I am planning to make Ayahuasca this Friday. I have 56 grams Banisteriopsis Cappi and 56 grams Psychotria Viridis and I intend to use all of it for one single dose. My main question is on water volume. I am going to boil it for 3 hours-then pour it off-another three hours-then combine the two washes and reduce to 100ml for one dose. My questions is, how much water do I use per boil? Two cups three...four? (You can give it to me in mls if you feel inclined to do so) Also concerning the ph of the water. I was reading a lot on the Ayahuasca forum (witch is currently down grrr) and it seem that the most experienced brewers say it does not matter what the PH of the water is as long as you boil it good and long. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for the advice! Have a good one.

--------------------
Life is a snuff film.

Edited by Antar (10/11/04 11:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLifenergy
Yo Mama

Re: Adivce for my first Ayahuasca Brew [Re: Antar]
    #3242819 - 10/11/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you boil it long enough, ph isn't really important, but it is still better to lower the ph using lemon juice or something else. This helps to free up the alkaloids and get them into solution. It doesn't matter how much water you use to boil them, as long as it is enough. Better to use too much and boil it off later. I would recommend doing the extractions three times to maximize the experience, and of course, stir occasionally. Oh yeah, make sure to chop them up very well. This is where a coffee grinder comes in handy. Good luck and get ready for an experience! I've done it several times and must say that ayahuasca changed my whole perception of things forever. Follow the proper dietary guidleines for MAOI's and you should be okay. Peace. :rasta:

--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

OfflineAntar
s suck.

Re: Adivce for my first Ayahuasca Brew [Re: Lifenergy]
    #3245279 - 10/11/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks a lot for the advice! How much lemon juice should I add to each wash? Like a teaspoon? Also what method do you use for straining the ingredients in between washes?

--------------------
Life is a snuff film.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder