Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBosCube
Immunity??
    #323023 - 05/22/01 12:55 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have been taking shrooms up to at most once a week for last few months. It was more like once in 2 weeks and have been enjoying them a lot. The other day I went to see a movie and decided that I should perhaps try to go to level 4 or so. I wanted to trip so I ate about 6 fresh psylocibe cubensis expecting to be tripping hard, but it didn't hit me hard at all. It was more like a level 1 trip and I was quite disappointed. So I decided not to take them for a month or so, as I thought that I would have to eat heaps of them to reach the desired level.
On the other hand I thought that maybe watching a movie wasn't the best thing to do as I couldn't really notice whether I was tripping. Or maybe the shrooms were really weak.
Does anyone know the possible reasons for me not tripping, or is it just that I am getting immune to them. And if it is the immunity how long should I wait for my next trip when I am planning to reach level4 or maybe even 5. (If I do it in about a month how many should I take, ie should I still take much more than what it would have taken the first few times I was tripping.

Edited by BosCube on 05/22/01 10:34 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: Ammunity?? [Re: BosCube]
    #323247 - 05/22/01 11:08 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Intox on 05/22/01 01:09 PM.

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: Ammunity?? [Re: BosCube]
    #323248 - 05/22/01 11:08 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

My advice isnt worth much because I dont have any first hand experience when it comes to shrooms...

Wait 2 months,take 5 DRY grams

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
Re: Ammunity?? [Re: Intox]
    #323344 - 05/22/01 01:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

um... can you say tolerance? you should wait AT LEAST 2 weeks between trips... once a month is better... a few times a year/special occasions is best. What is the point of eating mushrooms that often? you must have noticed before that they weren't as potent as the first time. Oh... and measure in grams... not in the number of shrooms you are eating. Wait a month or so... eat an 1/8(3.5g)... see what that is like for you... then increase your dose from there...

yos

Edited by Yoschie99 on 05/22/01 03:09 PM.

OfflineBosCube
Re: Ammunity?? [Re: Yoschie99]
    #323635 - 05/22/01 06:29 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well actually the first time I had them I boiled them and then I took them a week after (juce again) and I was tripping even harder. I actually got a proper hallucination the second time.
The third time was even better I tripped even harder and better. All the nature became alive and all the leaves had faces and smiles on them which was really choice. During my third trip I was dancing in this nightclub and everyones face disappeared into nothing which was a bit scary but probably hardest trip I had. So I still couldn't notice they had been going weaker. (by the way which level does my last trip sounds like.) Fourth time I actually ate them fresh and that didn't kick in for ages but once it did was again one of the best expeiences as it seemed that they were continuosly working in my stomach. And it was a real good and funny trip and much better than when I just drank the juice. So the time after it was actually when I couldn't feel much. So for the first few times they didn't seem like they were getting any weaker.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order