Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

One bad trip
    #322276 - 05/21/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

About 12:30 on 5/19/2001 I grabbed my fishing rod and handful of shrooms and headed down to the local river, I decided that if the fishing was good I would dose and enjoy my afternoon down by the river, sure to be a good time, right? I hadn't wieghed out in my bag lately to see what was in there but it didn't look to hefty, I ground them up and put them in a orange juice bottle and headed down to the river. I hadn't ate yet at all this day and decided at 1:00pm to chug the juice down, I had never tripped alone either. By 1:15 I was seeing shade's of purple to orange in the sky, I also had nasuea so freaking bad it was bringing tears to my eyes. I grabbed my rod and got the hell out of there quick because these shrooms were already kicking my ass and my stomach was in knots and I figured I'd better get ready to do some major freaking out. On the drive back to my place I feel like I am rising up out of my body and 'looking' through the back of my head down the road, I decided I was really f'ed up and shouldn't be driving and that was for sure. So I pull over at a huge rock look out point that over the looks the valley I live in and vomit. When I look out accross the valley it was breath taking and buetiful but yet I am so fucked up I don't really enjoy the moment, I am already worried about how long this is going to last and how hard and where this going. I get in my car and make the drive back to my place with no music, I had to turn it off it was faaarrr to intense, took me way off ground and I couldn't handle it while driving, although I was hearing clicking and buzzing and voice's the entire time, one that would haunt me that kept saying 'this was all predetermined'. I got back to my house about 1:30 to vomit again, and I leave the reality I usually live in, I am now seeing only in fantasitc colors and everything in my room is enhanced to something more intense, the posters, my bed, my computer, ect.....Yet I'm far to sick to be enjoying this, its all to crazy, I have never tripped in my parents house before and this was not the time for it but I had to deal with it, I am thinking maybe a shower will make this better so I jump in, I spend the entire time wathching a rain storm out the window and forget about the bad trip for awhile while I feel myself drift off and playing in the yard as a child. It was quit the experience and the highlight of my trip but the entire rest of the time in my house I would spend remembering just about every bad moment of my child hood not that I had a bad childhood but there were times and I went through them all again in my mind during the course of the next 2 hours. Spilling juice on the brand new carpet at age 7 and getting spanked to coming home drunk as shit at age 14 and getting my ass whooped by my old man, I felt like I was there re-experincing everysingle last bad moment of my child hood, I kept getting odd voices in my head chuckling and laughing saying that this was all pre-determined we finally got you and shit. Finally around 3:30 or 4:00 I decide its time to go outside and find some friends to get my mind off all that shit but I don't I just walk around seeing a few friends but they just wave as they drive by. I spend this entire time morphing the side walk I am walking on with my eyes, I start to feel like I am in a video game world and really had some fun by now the nasuea is completely gone just intime for me to enjoy the come down. It all lasted about 4 and half hours and all the effects where gone but it was one mind blowing experience. I never went completely pshyco and flipped out but if it where my own place I'm sure I would of.

I know I set myself up for this one but I still don't understand it all. Anyone know what kind of things set this stuff off? Why was it so short and hard?
any suggestions or feed back would be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: One bad trip [Re: dragoon]
    #322312 - 05/21/01 09:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Why was it so short and hard?

Probably because the active compounds in the shrooms dissolved into the juice.....
so you stomach absorbed in a very short time and this is what causes your hard tripping.....
personally i used to make a tea from shrooms but after several experiences like yours i stopped to make teas, juices and so....
best to eat the mushies chewing them.....more smooth take off....and lasts more.....

Niente inglese? sei fortunato....
IL_FUNGO_MAGICO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano...

Edited by CLuB99 on 05/21/01 11:10 AM.

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

Re: One bad trip [Re: CLuB99]
    #322415 - 05/21/01 12:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah from what I've read around here now I can probably assume that it was the way I ingested them, I think I'll stick to munching them down whole in a time frame from now on.
Thanks

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: One bad trip [Re: dragoon]
    #322427 - 05/21/01 01:08 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

you got spanked at age 14? woah, i never got spanked past 6

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

Re: One bad trip [Re: Mitchnast]
    #322428 - 05/21/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

no no no, said I was spanked at age 7 ( : then got smacked at 14 ~(:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag