Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid
    #3221378 - 10/06/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well i made an extract from 60 rivea seeds. for some reason i had the number 30 seeds per dose in my head and i knew that that was it, but now i cant remember. its too late now i ate 3/4 o fit. and because i cant seem to find doses for some reason (everything i read is either in mg of actual lsa or for mg/hbwr). so is 45ish seeds alright? if its too much im still in the recent enough to puke it up time frame if its gonan be dangerous. i cant believe i did this. anyway i dont think it is too high, but now im paranoid!

was 60 crushed seeds in 99% iso alc evaped then mixed with water and drank, the rest is on my counter evaping again.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: kadakuda]
    #3221422 - 10/06/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

how did you :evap?

were those hawaiin seeds? i hope you do ok 30 seeds is a big dose.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3221530 - 10/06/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

rivea seeds, not hbwr. i looked at the container, looks liek i drank pretty much all of it. no effects yet, but i had a large dinner about 4 hours ago. tiem will tell i guess. anyway nothign to do but ride it out now. im pretty relaxed actually.

--------------------

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #3221552 - 10/06/04 02:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think that you should be ok, from what I read 45 is not a lethal dose... Here's my source

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/references/other/1971_hofmann_bulletin-narcotics.shtml

"In 1955, the Canadian psychiatrist Osmond conducted a series of experiments on himself. After taking 60 to 100 Rivea seeds he passed into a state of apathy and listlessness accompanied by increased visual sensitivity. After about 4 hours, there followed a period in which he had a relaxed feeling of well-being that lasted for some longer time ([40] ). In contrast to these results, Kinross-Wright in 1958 published experiments performed on eight male volunteers who had taken doses of up to 125 seeds without any ascertainable effect in a single case ([41] )."

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: eris]
    #3221581 - 10/06/04 02:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sweet thanks bro.  its been 2 hours now, and my skin on my head has a neat feel too it and i am fairly relaxed still.  this is WAY better than eating the raw seeds and doing the mgs.  from now on this will probably be how i do it (rivea i mean).  but it tasted like crap.

thanks agian :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #3221975 - 10/06/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

rivea is the one to go with when you want to meet the ergolin ally !
I did 60 and had a mellow trip but i think the freshness of the seeds may be the important factor, i've read somewhere that with very fresh seeds you may
need just 30...

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3222736 - 10/06/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Let us know how it went :smile:

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3223117 - 10/06/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

not as much as i expected.  no sickness so i cant complain.  no visuals just very cool body feelings and my senses seemed hightened.  it was the same trip i always get with mg seeds but with absolutly NO sickness. 

freshness makes sense, ill be experimenting with that next year when/if my plants seed.

thanks all :smile:

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#3224451 - 10/06/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That's wonderful that you didn't have a horrible experience!!

Atleast you've found out your sweet spot. Hopefully next time you dose you have a great time with no nausea either. Good luck.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3224759 - 10/06/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I am very seriously considering Rivea seeds this weekend....  It has been a while for me and LSA....  Plus, I just got some N2O....  :laugh: 

That combo went over very well the last time I did it....  The last time I did, I watched "DreamCatcher", and did a blast of N2O right when the alien burst into a cloud of red...!  It was crazy because I didn't know it was coming, and it blew my mind...!

ChoW~

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3224987 - 10/06/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

LOL, i bet it did! i personally dotn think i could handle n20 and lsa. when im on lsa a n20 whiff would send me places i wouldnt want to go. which would be basically moving anywhere. maybe some time in the future, been a while since i had n20 anyway so perhaps sooner than i think.

ive done rivea once before and had way more visual tripping than i did tis time. this experience was probably equally as good but far more physical effects. i think i jsut didnt extract all the lsa from teh seeds. i did only do 1 soak and a half ass wash.

still havnt seen dreamcatcher. looks awsome, thnk its too creepy to do while tripping?

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3225128 - 10/06/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kadakuda said:
LOL, i bet it did!  i personally dotn think i could handle n20 and lsa.  when im on lsa a n20 whiff would send me places i wouldnt want to go.  which would be basically moving anywhere.  maybe some time in the future, been a while since i had n20 anyway so perhaps sooner than i think.
I only had like 4-5 little whip-its....  When you are on a moderate dose of LSA, if you just take little hits of N2O - with much air - you just get little bursts that are quite fun....  :tongue2:

this experience was probably equally as good but far more physical effects.  i think i jsut didnt extract all the lsa from teh seeds.  i did only do 1 soak and a half ass wash.
What were the physical effects...?  And what is a "half ass wash"...? 

still havnt seen dreamcatcher.  looks awsome, thnk its too creepy to do while tripping?

I thought it was a a very interesting movie to watch for the first time while tripping....    :eek:    :thumbup:    :eek:    :thumbup:    :eek:

If you ever watch the movie, when it gets to the part when you see the alien burst into a cloud, I took a hit of N2O right before they showed the alien for the very first time in the movie....  :eek: :crazy2: :eek: :crazy2: :eek:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3225885 - 10/07/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

everytime i do lsa i get these same body feelings, just in different strengths. the best way to describe it would be skin orgasm i guess. my whole body just rushes in wicked feeling. things often get brighter and sort of sharpen with an outline. my hearing goes slightly different too. like i need to pop my ears but i can hear just fine.

whip its? those like those whip cream things that have n20 in them? used to do those at school. made lunch breaks quite entertaining.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3225938 - 10/07/04 12:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I wonder something.... I wonder if there is just a certain amount of times you can do the LSA containing seeds before they just become to much for you to take the body load...? I never did it a lot (5-6 times max over the last 2 years), but the first time was the best, and it seemed to get a little bit less appealing each time I did it.... It has been a while (6 months?), but I wonder if I am still going to notice the "downhill" effect...? Hhhhmmmm....

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3225954 - 10/07/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

havnt noticed it, but then i have been doing higher dosses each time. the first time i did it i only did 100 mg seeds. i slowly went up and now im at the above rivea dose. i didnt get what i was hoping for, although it was cool, so im going to try 60 seeds next time. i really quite like this drug and it has become almost common place for me. i am now going to slow down as i have done it 7 times since september. time to slow down and regroup.

--------------------

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #3226106 - 10/07/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

is lsa good? I'm thinking of ordering 100 or so HBWR seeds. Any tips on increasing potency, reducing nausea?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: shrooma]
    #3226243 - 10/07/04 02:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ya its very good in my opinion. i have only done ,orning glory and rivea, an dmuch prefer teh rivea. for morning glory i will only do extracts now, gets rid of all sickness for me, usually. but hte extract just tastes bad, i dont mind the flavour of the raw seeds.

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: shrooma]
    #3235248 - 10/09/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Personally I prefer LSA to shrooms, BUT only referring to the mental trip... because there are not really any visuals to speak of... you have to do shrooms or acid for that. But beleiveeeee me, LSA is sweet in it's own right.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: well shit i jsut did somthing really stupid [Re: the free thinker]
    #3235678 - 10/09/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i dont get visuals either but i do get really weird vision. the body feelign is matched by no other in my experiences. that si why i liek it so much.

i dotn get where peopel say its liek lsd, maybe chemically but the trip is NOTHING alike to me. i was all expectin gto to be liek lsd the first few tims, but nope. way better feeling, but no cool halucinations.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3235755 - 10/09/04 04:31 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah ya know, LSA is cool and all, but I have noticed that it gives a "fuzzy head" feeling for the next few days after using it.... Not something I would want to binge on.... OK, now I am not suggesting this, but I did a VERY low threshold dose of shroomz once, maybe .5-1gr, and did a medium dose of LSA ala Rivea seed.... It was a very light trip, but it was also the only time that I have ever had VIVID open eye visuals...! I call it the "Matrix" effect.... EVERYTHING I looked at was made up of little colored 1's and 0's...! But, I have only done that once.... It still gave me the "fuzzy head" for the next few days, but it was cool....! It was the first time I can say that I have really "seen" any hallucinations.... It was a neat experience, and I might try it again in the future....

ChoW~

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds