Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Producing no result...
    #3207223 - 10/02/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have collected some letters to words to sentences, just thought I should share it as im no longer going to write more in this *.doc file :wink: I don?t conclude on any theory, I leave them open cause I know not the truth nor shall I try to
change peoples minds, nor my own (?) :P
I just wrote down some hypotheses, (normal thoughts?) and this might be messy :o,
I do not know where I am going but I am on my way.

We live in an existence of human activity or interest: the world of words.
Something that occupies space and can be perceived by one or more senses; a physical body, a physical substance, a thought or the universe as a whole. Imagination

I may find my self in a state of curiosity or interest about or attention to something, a moment, the constant change. This brief interval of time, I can perceive. I thought of it.
It is information. To possess knowledge, understanding, ?

I am neither right nor wrong. I have no desire to neither prove nor disprove my views and philosophies. It does not matter to me as I obtain all views that come to mind, through reading talking or what ever. No matter where it is going, I would just bee in the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
To know may be the discovery or usage of something we do not understand.

Humans may have invented language to satisfy a deep need to express feelings of pain and joy, dissatisfaction, satisfaction, danger, and such... To send from one person, thing, observation or thought to another
Through observation, study and so on. A human could name an object.
However, if I cal ?a circle?, ?a square?... I would be wrong. However, as I am from Norway I could cal it ?en sirkel? and be understood as correct, by others who know both languages.
To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty, can be expressed as a capacity to act or think independently. It may not be more unreal than it is real.
Reality could bee seen as a collective hunch. An intuitive feeling or a premonition, an impression that something might be the case

Nevertheless, one could keep in mind, in the old days; people believed the earth was flat. It was learned and it was common knowledge, they did not have a big picture of the way it was, as we have today. Our concept of the world is new.  The knowledge has changed?

To be able to share terms To find out or learn (something) through experience.
We acknowledge, express recognition of an object through words, thoughts, and such. 
We humans may be a body to send and receive ?consciousness?, and the wakeful state differs in every individual. We do not live in the world of reality; we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
If there was a race of people living on an island who thought that the colour green was actually the colour pink, are they wrong?
One could say they use another language, and we do have many different languages,
so indeed i.e. a circle is not just a circle, it is also i.e. in Norwegian ?en sirkel.
This could show how reality may be a "shared hallucination", meaning that there is a cemented, agreed upon perception of something, but may vary depending on who you are communicating whit . Reality could change and become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence

To see the reality or truth of something may happen individually, in groups, in countries, in nations and so on.
Some times a state of disharmony between incompatible or sharply contrasted persons, ideas, or interests occur. A clash, a fight, an internal or external conflict may occur.
Though I can see no reason why any need to be solved, I see not why we  as a group or nation or such, should work out a correct solution to a question to be considered, solved, or answered in one way  only,. I see all the solutions as solutions, equals. for someone, it could be his or her solutions, very individual interpretations, and so on.
So a conflict may be a good thing, in acknowledging another point of view, not to take the place of yours, but to expand it.

Anything may be plausible, a declaration made to explain or justify action is neither right nor wrong, it is, a declaration, right and wrong depending on the individual interpretation of right and wrong. So, if one ignore right and wrong but only when you are not thinking. one got limits to knowledge, but no limits to imagination.

Avoid imposing a will on others. Keep things open and flexible. Just share it as information, not right or wrong.
I am extremely interested in abstract ideas.
The knowledge that enables one to produce and comprehend a language, we all know to some degree, relating to concepts or the formation of concepts knowledge or opinion
And being competent or capable of performing an allotted function such as answering a yes or no question :laugh:

Evolving could be to get the mind or our emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
It may be information, knowledge, Inspiration, thoughts, feelings, sounds, images, and so on is to bee reflected, not analyzed
Knowledge may set limits to information, but should not set limits to imagination.
Our feelings may lead to knowledge, a crucial moment.
A statement a observation accepted as true, a calm lengthy intent consideration of a thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration is it not all truth?

We got consciousness thinking, the state of holding something in the mind as a subject of thoughtful observation or study.
We got the subconscious thinking, the state in which mental processes take place without the conscious perception of the individual mind, in which mental processes occur without distinct consciousness. Like maybe the hart beating :wink:

In my dreams, I am beginning to become apparent, of a state of mind not immediately available to consciousness perception and learning and reasoning. Kind of like a state in which you are aware of yourself and your situation but has lost consciousness, awareness, knowingness, having knowledge of so many and o much, uploaded from some other form of consciousness the abundance of general knowingness or maybe its encoded in my cells DNA.

We speak; we can make an articulate or vocal sound, or a combination of articulate and vocal sounds, uttered by the human voice, and by custom expressing an idea or ideas; a single component part of human speech or language trough the use of words and so on.
The conflict is trying and believing something so bad, you feel the urge to convince others the way you see it, is the way to see it, forgetting we got individual interpretation in so many ways as mentioned above. So forget right or wrong, just embrace all the words as true or untrue if you will, they are equals derived from something else.

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
--Daniel J. Boorstin (1914 - )

I love creating I am not longing, maybe we are born in the possession of knowledge?
I have an sincere intent in seeking information sharing thoughts and feelings
We are here and it is now, changing and changing..
Further than that, all human knowledge may be individual
As I could have seen it, knowledge comes in any variety.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order