Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Psilocybe cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd
    #316999 - 05/14/01 02:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well here is the first of three new pages of 50 photographs of freshly picked specimens of Psilocybe cubensis.

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/species28c.html

Mjshroomer

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Psilocybe cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd [Re: mjshroomer]
    #319354 - 05/17/01 12:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Wheres the pics you thief!

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Psilocybe cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd [Re: mjshroomer]
    #322815 - 05/21/01 08:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah i was looking through the i.d. guide,
and this picture;

was right there in the Psilocybe cubensis page.
and then i went to the Psilocybe subcubensis page
and i found this picture right here;

Whats wrong with this picture?

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Psilocybe cubensis/sub-cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd [Re: mjshroomer]
    #322828 - 05/21/01 08:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

heh, So I just go Back to the same two pages to look around some,
and then again, i come across yet a second image that
was cross-posted in both cube and subcube gallerys.

What is Going On Here!??!? :)

Ive had a bad feeling about this Sub-cubensis picture gallery,
from the get-go, the second i saw this i knew there would be problems.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Psilocybe cubensis/sub-cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #323119 - 05/22/01 06:19 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey G GreatOne 234, the image on the front page of the P. subcubensis is exactly that. The image on the second page which I am removing is P. cubensis. Then I have to go back to the P. cubensis page and remove the P. subcubensis image from that page.

Sorry for the confusion.

When you are posting 2000 pictures on your web-site names and numbers are very similar and it is easy to double post an image by mistake but posting both images was my mistake. I had to check my files of slides and folders of the chemical analysis and taxonomy of these species and where which images are kept in their original folders. so I will correct that today.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I have thousands of images in my files in the proper directories and sometimes I have duplicate directories which have images in them that are not in the duplicated files and vice-versa. So sometimes I even accidently lose some images of which I no longer have negatives for because I had deleted several of what I thought were duplicate backup files and then I accidently deleted many images of which I no longer have the photos or negatives for.

Afdter checking my files on cubensis and subcubensis I see where the confusion was for me in posting those two images.

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

mj

The pages are now correct.

And I am sorry if you have a bad feeling because that is all it is. Your bad feeling. Not mine.

I have more than 8000 images on my hard drive. I have ten GBS of space on my d drive and 2 on my c drive and many photos and sometimes I have rescanned them and renamed them, but I really do not have the time to go back and do each picture separaetly.

I also have to change each page on my site to be black a background which makes the images look nicer.

So that problem is taken care of.

I would like to point out that when the taxonomy was done by Stijve, Gartz and Guzman on these mushrooms, several shrooms from each collection, which is all the shrooms in each photo were excamined. Not just one mushroom but like five or more.

Later I will post the chemical analysiis of dozens of specimens of Psilocybe samuiensis which Gartz and I were not allowed to put in our published paper on samuiensis because of space limitation on our paper.

Not only did Gartz conduct analysis, but so did Stijve and several others.

The reviewers edited out several analysis of these shrooms.

Also this has happen with the P. cubensis and P. subcubensis shrooms which are deposited in numerous herbarioums around the world.

Later on in the year I will post numerous chemical analysis of many speices.

A CD-ROM of my site is also int the works because in a few years I will closer the site up and sell only the CD-ROMS of it. I am close to retirement.

mj

mj

By the way, there are now 1984 photographs at my website.

How about that!

Edited by mjshroomer on 05/22/01 09:28 AM.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Psilocybe cubensis/sub-cubensis Pictorial: Fresly Pickedd [Re: mjshroomer]
    #323625 - 05/22/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ok...just dont ever let it happen again. lol
just kidding

One last correction, make that 1982* photographs.

For the Time-Being,
I am a time-machine.
GG

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies