Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
New Syringe Supplier in Canada
    #314090 - 05/10/01 03:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.shroomguild.com is a new site catering to shroom growers needs in Canada. We offer spore syringes as well as lab supplies. Check us out, the site is changing dailey as we making improvements everyday. If you have a suggestion for the site please let us know. If you are looking for something we do not have listed on the site let us know ad we'll see f we can get it for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: catlas]
    #314116 - 05/10/01 03:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

your prices are too high, captainmax sells syringes for a buck with shipping included, $1.50 + S/H? Lol trying to get rich are something?

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Taz]
    #314153 - 05/10/01 04:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: McMan]
    #314176 - 05/10/01 04:37 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I was talking about his prices for empty syringes........

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: Taz]
    #314200 - 05/10/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Are you sure the other syringes are lure lock syringes? Lure lock syringes are not as cheap as the regular ones.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #314249 - 05/10/01 06:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

catlas,
Do you have permission to use Sporeworks equador picture? Not to give you a hard time just starting out or anything!

"The years rolled slowly past, and I found myself alone. Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends, found myself further and further from my home."
-Bob Seger

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Holydiver]
    #314259 - 05/10/01 06:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #314458 - 05/11/01 01:09 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know Mcman, I asked captainmax once and he told me lurelock, 10cc shipping included for a buck but had to buy 10 at a time. thats all, I found some 12cc syringes today for 29 cents but they were lurslip, and the needles were 23 cents i believe, but lurslip?? LOL oh and captainmax said needle included, it's not a bad price and I'm not trying to give catlas a hard time, just thought I point that out, and is he shipping to US? on his site it said $1.50 + shipping and handling, shit, that's just too much to pay for empty syringes.

--------------------

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: Holydiver]
    #314645 - 05/11/01 09:47 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Good point, the picture has been remove until we recieve permission or have our own to put in its place. We will soon have pictures of our Amazons to put up.

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
    #314647 - 05/11/01 09:53 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

As of yet we have not shipped to the states. However we will try. I am sure the supplies will get through customs with little troble but I am not so sure about the Spore Syringes. Base shipping and handling on the lure lock syringes is $1.00 Cdn, plus $0.05 more for each additional syringe. We only offer empty syringes for those who have difficulty obtaining them. Personally I would recconmend one purchase syringes locally as they are easy to get.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: catlas]
    #314668 - 05/11/01 10:16 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #314670 - 05/11/01 10:23 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok that's cool, good luck on your prospect.

--------------------

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
    #314677 - 05/11/01 10:35 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No the current bundles are not with lure locking syringes. Reason being that we can only get lure locking syringes in 10 CC. I prefer to sell 12 CC syringes ( 12 jars in a box, 1 CC per jar). In fact with our 12 CC syringes we try and load them up as full as we can get them so our customers get a bit extra for their money. The current pricing on our Equador spore syringe bundles is a special introductory price so we can demonstrate the quality of our product. This strain is a very fast colonizer and does produce a superior fruit.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #315645 - 05/12/01 12:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dude you could advertise 10cc then suprise folks with the 12cc, people would rave about this. this would make people think they are getting their moneys worth. I bought 2 syringes a while back can't remeber from who but it was 10cc then when I got the package it was 12cc, that was really cool........

--------------------

Anonymous

#315724 - 05/12/01 01:55 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck with your enterprise. You might think about trying to gain some credibility by posting here for awhile, people are wary of buying off strangers. Especially those who don't even know if they can send syringes over the border or not but claim to be a vendor. You are obviously new at this and you should know that spore vendors are are expected to be almost 'experts'. You will be required to answer many questions. Example: PF wrote his own tek and has been around for years. Ryche has many, many strains and years of experience. I have 10 years experience as an amateur mycologist. Other vendors are also 'leaders in their fields.'

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offline3Mshroom
old hand

#316052 - 05/13/01 01:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I wish you well in your endeavours. I have a few doubts though about your pricing. Shipping charges in Canada are killers. I ship express post and it isn't uncommon for a package to run 8 or 9 bucks in Canada for shipping alone never mind to the states.
Also I suggest that you find another supplier for your syringes. I pay $16 canadian for 80 12cc luer lock syringes and about $8 for 100 11/2"x18g needles
For me to charge $1.50 would be about a 600% markup.
Don't take this as a flame but merely constructive criticism. If you are going to gain the goodwill of this community you are going to have to revise your pricing

Be sure to check out http://www.3mshrooms.homestead.com

--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #316493 - 05/13/01 08:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well we finally got our prices sorted out. Currently we only have the two strains ready to go, Equador and an Amazon strain. The prices for a bundle of three spore syringes is now $12.50 Cdn + S&H which varies depending on your prefered method of shipping.
Our syringe prices are still high in comparison to other vendors. Unfortunately until we find a new supplier that will have to remain the same.
We will be adding a bunch of new lab supply products as soon as we get confirmation on pricing. The items we are currently looking to add are:
agar, flasks, pipettes, inoculating loops, and silica gel
If you have any suggestions of other labware that you would like to see please let us know.
Also we are looking to expand our collection of spores. We are willing to trade our two current strains or if you can offer us a large collection of different spore strains at a reasonable cost or in trade for some of our other products please let us know.
Thanks again for all the comments that we have gotten on the site. We hope to be adding some more tecs, and hopefully pictures as soon as we can. Again if you have suggestions in these areas please let us know.

Catlas

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #316674 - 05/14/01 02:15 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

wait catlas, are u saying 12.50 a syringe for a bundle of 3 which would make it 37.50? are is it 12.50 for all three syringes? if it's 12.50 for all three which would make the price per syringe like 4 bucks and some change, then your the cheapest and I'm ordering. pm me the details will ya?

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #316677 - 05/14/01 02:24 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

It?s 12.50+s&h for 3.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: New Syringe Supplier in Canada [Re: Anno]
    #316723 - 05/14/01 04:40 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok, catlas said they was 12.50 canadian what is that in american dollars? is it the same? if so then his post saying he's higher is really just the opposite, Catlas must just be doing this for the love of the spore because I don't see how he can make much money this way...

catlas, if you ship to US I'm buying....pm me with details please...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag