Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Ghost?
    #3135892 - 09/14/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ok What do you guys/and gals Think on the subject of Ghost (noncorpeal entities) personaly I've allways belived in them (in one way or another) But now I seem to have weird things going on in my sons room. Started out with him not wanting to sleep in there becuse of the monster (kinda normal) but then we had a light bulb explode and the light cover (one of the domed ones) unscrew and fall to the floor but it was fine. We didn't think much of it at the time got a fancy 20 year bulb well that one blew up also (I say blew up becuse pices are everywhere in his room like it had a firecracker in it) and the bulb has been unscrewed and is on the floor. This last part is what makes it weird I've looked at the wireing (yay electrical training) but nothing I know can explane bulbs and light covers unscrewing themselfs this last time was just today I went in to check on a cat we put in there to recover (long story) then closed and locked the door so my son wouldn't bother her. wife comes home looks in on the cat and another bulb has blown up and unscrewed (luckly nothing happend to the cat but she ran out of there as fast as she could with a dislocated hip)  :confused:

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Ghost? [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3135902 - 09/14/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not too sure about ghosts, but I don't discount them either. I keep telling my husband that when we finally get a house I want it to be haunted. I always love watching the ghost shows on the Discovery or History channel.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3135920 - 09/14/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've never experienced anything to prove their existence to myself. I've always leaned towards the notion that they exist - but only within the observer's perception - a form of self manifestation.

One time a friend and I both got chased by a glowing orb in my basement about the size of a softball. We both saw it and there was no doubting that it was as real as the rest of this perceived reality. However, I have no idea what it actually was, and I am not one to jump to irrational conclusions. I don't think it was a 'ghost' personally (my friend did), but possibly some form of visible energy.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3136083 - 09/14/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

my daughter went through that too around ages 4 and 5. lots of kids do. It's seems their light is so bright at that age and they attract discarnate beings who mistake them for "THE LIGHT".

light bulbs were blowing left and right in the house. It got just ridiculous. Once, they kept chucking everything on my bathroom counter in the sink. i would take it out and walk away and ten minutes later, it was all back in the sink. Cold spots were always there too. Wierd. My husband even got the jeebies and nothing sways him. She said she use to hear people whispering. I told her to tell them 'You're bodies are dead! Go to light".

To help ease her fears, i told her they were lost in the dark and alone and afraid and needed our help finding their way onward.
That helped her a lot.

Then the miracle came. I found these frequency healing CD's at www.harmonyera.com They have one called spacelight that sends these beings to THE LIGHT and gets them out of your home. I orderd it and it worked immediately.

Made a copy for my brother who lives in a house where the previous owner died in it. Light bulbs were blowin on him too and the bed sheets kept being pulled back in the old mans old bed room. Some times, my brother would have to straighten them out 10 times a day and he was the only one in the house. He played the CD and it all stopped.

Just keep hitting repeat on the sample and see what results you get. That might just work.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Re: Ghost? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3136212 - 09/14/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well that sounds pretty rough. it seems to be focused in the one room lucky and only that bulb blows the creepy thing is the unscrewing from what I understand that takes a lot of effort. Thanks for the info on the CD but I've got removal taken care of  :cool: I happen to be a Reverend and versed in several forms of exorcism. I was just interested in what every one else thought and if anyone had similar experiences (thus fare the only entities I had been around I called forth in my "experimental" stages of youth) actually I felt the way Ellemy did till now it's rather bothersome and not as interesting as the shows (other then the possibility that arise when you relies the implications)

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3137462 - 09/15/04 01:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I do not believe in ghosts, noncorporeal beings, or other ethereal entities.

That said...

my friend's old apartment was part of the on-campus apartments.
And had been vacant for over a year before they moved in. Yeah, that doesn't usually happen.. there's a waiting list.
A lamp constantly would turn itself on and off.
MY stereo that I lent them would turn itself on when we left. I'd make sure the alarm timer was not set and turn it back off. Next night, it'd come back on randomly.
Things moved. Most likely was her roommate, however, some things moved and were drawn on paper we left out.. when no one was home.

When she moved out, and we got a place together, that lamp never turned on or off randomly. My stereo never turned on randomly.
The outlet the lamp was plugged into in the old apartment? Solid. Anything else would work properly in it.

Make of that what you will; I choose not to.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3137931 - 09/15/04 07:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They do exsist.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Ghost? [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3137939 - 09/15/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mushmonkey said:
I do not believe in ghosts, noncorporeal beings, or other ethereal entities.

That said...

my friend's old apartment was part of the on-campus apartments.
And had been vacant for over a year before they moved in. Yeah, that doesn't usually happen.. there's a waiting list.
A lamp constantly would turn itself on and off.
MY stereo that I lent them would turn itself on when we left. I'd make sure the alarm timer was not set and turn it back off. Next night, it'd come back on randomly.
Things moved. Most likely was her roommate, however, some things moved and were drawn on paper we left out.. when no one was home.

When she moved out, and we got a place together, that lamp never turned on or off randomly. My stereo never turned on randomly.
The outlet the lamp was plugged into in the old apartment? Solid. Anything else would work properly in it.

Make of that what you will; I choose not to.

"Non corpreal" beings can deffinately move stuff around if they feel like it. I had one slam a door once.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3138161 - 09/15/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have a younger cousin who has been seeing ghosts and orbs since he was 3 years old, hes like the kid from the sixth sense. My brother also regulary used to see ghosts and other spirits. I, on the other hand have never seen anything that would make be believe I saw a spirit. This holds true even when other people are seeing the spirit or ghost.. i'll be looking to see something and never will.

So i've come to the conclusion that these visions are not for everyone. Some people see them, most don't. Sort of like the UFO sightings. Who knows what causes it..

Perhaps they are projections from the unconcious, like a shared hallucination.. Maybe this whole world is our shared hallucination heh

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3138184 - 09/15/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

many stories i dont wish to bring up...

however, my opinion, ghosts exist.

wether it is in my mind, projection, shared hallucination, psychosis, they have convinced me in many ways.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3138456 - 09/15/04 11:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

just so there is no confusion on this. im am now about to tell you a big lie!

I've got removal taken care of you said. thats wrong, you only moved the problem, the problem is whiting the "ghost"
sure he doesnt bother you nor you boy anymore.
but. the "boy" is caught in limbo.

i do not know hoe exorcisem worc, but i do know. (since i saw the boy and his storie as i read your post (remeber im a liar)) :P
the boy still where he was, you should tell me if you got a stream of water, a lake or somthing ner your house. something wooden down by the water. if that is correct, i shall tell you the entier story as the boy told me :P and Btw, as i wrote this i kinda conversed whit the boy, and you told him only thing he knew, it was he who wanted to speak, but if you can not se him, (should be sitting down by the water near an obscure wood piece)

now, i alreasy told you this is not true, and if it is, only you could comfirm it, so ignore this, or tell me if i got anything right, i really really got a strange feeling on thisone.. hehe thenagain i should be getting back in to the assylum j\k :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3138965 - 09/15/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I believe that they are mostly discorporate ego residue. I "think" I may have had experience with one. My oldest brother was renting an apartment in an empty apartment building...it was awaiting renovation and my brother was functioning as the caretaker in this time. It was originally an old house split up into apartments. I stayed with him on several occasions and noted footsteps in the room with me, a gas stove that would come on at odd times (check this...until my brother asked it to stop because he was afraid of the house burning), funny reflections in mirrors(people mostly standing behind you, but when you turn around they are not there...only in the mirror) and the like. I saw and heard these things for myself. My brother was really casual about it and only said that he was happy for the company. Maybe it was something else, but I can't figure what. If I knew another explanation I would happily adopt it so I have an open mind either way. Anyone got an explanation for this? Kick it out...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order