Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Tripping two days in a row
    #3117767 - 09/10/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So, I've never tripped two days in a row, or even two days in a week before because I've always heard it will provide me with a significantly reduced trip level.

Though, I wonder if say the first day I eat 3g of dried mushrooms and trip decently, if the second day I ate 8g of dried mushrooms would I still have a real trip?

How are trips negated by the tolerance our body builds?  Will I just feel high, or what?  Will 8g bring me back up to a real trip, or will it be like one of them almost annoying (when you want to trip) 2g trips?  Will colors be less pleasant than they usually are when tripping, auditory senses won't be so heightened, etc.

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds :smile:

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Tripping two days in a row [Re: Silven]
    #3117772 - 09/10/04 08:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Tripping two days in a row is how I saw God.

I also doubled my dosage like you are going to do.

--------------------
Agent 727

Edited by MAGnum (09/10/04 08:27 AM)

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3117830 - 09/10/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, you'd have to double your dosage to get the same effects.

Trip two days in a row? Or save it so you can trip 3 different days, spaced out.. hmmm

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Tripping two days in a row [Re: adamj]
    #3117840 - 09/10/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Two days in a row is harder on the second day than three spaced out. At least in my insignificant experiance it is.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3117890 - 09/10/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

How can 2gr of mushrooms be annoying if you want to trip?

If 2gr puts a dent in your joy then work has to be done at that level which is great news.

It is my experience you should keep dosages low and keep going if you want a two-day experience (thats right: 48 hour day) because my Team found the spiritual quality became -lessened- if we slept inbetween but it -enhanced- if we pulled an all-nighter.

As for dosing we found it best to boost when we clearly came down, which was typically about 4 hours into it. Such a regimen for us was akin to this:

-3 hours:  eat
00 hours:  enter 1-2 gr cubies
+1 hours:  forcefeed (eat against your will)
+4 hours:  enter 1-2 gr cubies
+5 hours:  forcefeed  (feels like 1 1/2x fullblown)
+8 hours:  enter 1.5-3 gr cubies
+9 hours:  forcefeed (feels like.. nothing you know)
12 hours:  enter 2-6 gr cubies
13 hours:  forcefeed (not of this earth)
18 hours:  kind-of lingering; debriefing with pre-prepared salad-bread as a psychedelic dinner: emphasis on green raw unprocessed food.
24 hours:  hit the sack (matresses & sleepingbags pre-arranged)

I am warning you:

I NOWHERE NEAR RECOMMEND SERIAL DOSING OF PSYCHEDELICS

It might unhinge you for years and in a way it has done the same for us: whenever we assemble we are vividly aware of those marathons and how they changed our lives. This may well be detrimental to you.

Remember also that there will be lag!!!
Later doses will be less intrusive and you might as a group lose the sense you are tripping fullblown and make errors in judgement as well as have a longer delay between ingestion and effect. This is how 300mcg of LSD went down the hatch in 1 1/2 hours time: with current grades its 5-10 hits of fair acid: we had overshot the mark as we aimed for the strength of 3-6gr dry mushrooms and not 6-12gr :eek:

Remember you can be blasted out of your skull and be unaware of it as a team so that you end up splitting microdots of LSD on the tabletop just beside the gaping breathing-holes of the table because you "got tolerance and are under-hit".

Don't think thats fun. It is first and foremostly intense and you will vividly remind it as such for five years: fun or no fun will be beside the point.

Our team found true tolerance to the drug effect to be slight, if present at all, a fourth dose still hitting us 75-150% as hard as it would have as a first dose.

Remember that in a correct trip your protective layers are peeled off of you. This means less resistance and thus less awareness you are tripping. Should the latter trip be a BAD trip it can either be very cosmic or very detrimental.
The Trip feels less "trippy" but gets closer and closer to the Soul.

No guide or team = NO SERIAL MUSHROOM TRIPPING

This is solely for your information and in no way I want to advise anyone to do this.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tripping two days in a row [Re: Asante]
    #3118241 - 09/10/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

awesome post seeker

Offlinedanvb329

Loc: United States
    #13082069 - 08/21/10 08:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

today's day two.

first trip went pretty but i just got out of the mental ward/hold i was stuck in for 6 weeks and it was like a stupifying shell on my mind i had to break through first in order to enjoy tripping again. i tripped many times before and its been like extremely musical and basically badass in how it affects my mind and makes shit more colorful and enhances life, but not as dreamy and basically i was in the hospital for total sleep deprivation and visual and auditory hallucinations from being so bugged out, but now im back into the life of going to college, living in the suburbs, and going out with friends all while on a day of tripping total balls. It's a pretty visual trip but its more in my mind and its basically day to day life talking to people and sharing things but hallucinating in total control and seeing things more visually and musically in my mind.

tripping two days in a row with 3grams of mushrooms a day was better on day two mostly because it was a better day for it. but i was tripping way harder. i Was skeptical about the tolerance thing because i did it yesterday and had a hell of a natural tolerance but got really high instead and figured tolerance is all in your head and not as real as you think

--------------------
risperdone, lsdxlsd, clonazepam, olanzapine, prolixin, haldol, diazepam, percocet habbit for 3 years, cannabis dependancy, tobacco, mushroom habbit, benztropine

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #13082653 - 08/21/10 12:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well, tolerance is real but it's not as strong as you thought (3gms to 8gms - woohoo!).

Typically you'll need about 50% more on a 2nd day trip, maybe 75% more if you go 3 days in a row, and it starts to level out there - but 100% more will work even then.  If you grow your own and make concentrated tea these kind of doses are no problem at all. :grin:

Peace
-PS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order