Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia?
    #3093481 - 09/04/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I remember a long time ago there used to be and Australian shop that sold mushroom spore prints and syringes. I'm thinking of trying this for my first time and would really prefer to buy the prints or syringes from somewhere in Australia. I know they do not contain the actual chemicals, but I dunno how it all works ordering stuff from overseas and dont wanna get myself into any trouble.

If you guys know some places where I could purchase or order this stuff online or offline in Australia that would be really good.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: arbalest]
    #3093879 - 09/05/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Is there anyone here from Australia, If I ordered from The Spore Works, should everything go ok?

Edited by arbalest (09/05/04 05:50 PM)

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
    #3097564 - 09/06/04 12:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If your outside the US or what ever, just order a print, you'll be fine. Normal size letters dont go through customs. You cant fit a handgun in it :cool:

Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: JaRRn]
    #3098083 - 09/06/04 06:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Aha, I didn't realise they would just be sent in a normal letter. So theres no chance at all that customs would pick this up?

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
    #3098594 - 09/06/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

No absolutely safe - 100% . Put it this way - you have more chance winning the lottery than getting picked up for a spore print. You will be fine ! Ralph is my choice btw.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#3098821 - 09/06/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sporeworks ships to Australia with great frequency. Spore prints usually do not have a problem passing through customs because they are sent in a padded envelope and do not require a customs declaration form (just like normal letters).

Spore syringes, however, have never made it through Australian customs. Other items that are frequently stopped are empty sterile syringes and any type of prefilled presterilized MycoBag(TM) products.

We have recently also adjusted our New Zealand and Australia shipping proceedures. For the past 2 years Sporeworks has been providing it's Psilocybian samples as true Microscopy Kits, complete with an included slide, cover slip, protective cardboard case and instructions on how to properly view your spores under a microscope. These kits have been included with both prints and syringes. The protective slide case added a very minor amount of bulk to the padded envelopes used to ship spore prints and as a result it appears as though recently Australian customs began inspecting these letters as "packages" due to the solid item inside. Because of this, Sporeworks is no longer including the "slide" package in padded mailers for spore prints going to either New Zealand or Australia. This has reverted these padded envelope packages back to true Parcel status in which they are not inspected because they only contain printed material.

Sporeworks has over 5 years of international shipping experience with hundreds of satisfied customers all over the globe. We are completely willing to honor and special shipping requests you may have to make receiving your package a success.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: psilocyber]
    #3099309 - 09/06/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: Ripple]
    #3101602 - 09/07/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks alot for that, it really makes me feel safe about buying them. I'll be sure to make an order very soon.

Thanks. :smile:

OfflineNooblar
Stranger
    #3117580 - 09/10/04 05:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

also makes me feel very safe im going to purchase burma and once im on a role with that ima work my way up to Psilocybe azurescens

thank you sporeworks

OfflineMuso
Stranger
Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: Nooblar]
    #3126823 - 09/12/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i have a trouble..

I live in Italy and i want to make a order to sporeworks.
IS it safe order syringes or is better buy only prints?

In the second  case isn't a  good thing the free syringes of the promotion(  50$ for a free syringes of a ). :frown:

Thank's

Excuse me for my  bad English

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? [Re: Muso]
    #3128706 - 09/13/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

We always encourage our international customers to purchase spore print samples, as opposed to spore syringes. We do this because it is impossible for us to keep track of the various importation law regarding samples in syringes for the many countries we ship to with regularity.

We have found that spore prints arrive in better condition, more consistantly than spore syringes.

This does make it difficult for some international customers to take advantage of the free syringe deal for orders over $50.

It is really ultimately the customers call, they should and can look into local and national laws regarding the importation of samples into their country and if they feel comfortable receiving the spore syringe then we would have no problem mailing it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom