Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Me poo, she be pinning, albeit sporadically
    #3090211 - 09/04/04 02:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So, we have some poo/straw/verm casings that've been cased with about 1/2inch of verm.  The myc was quite robust in the poo/straw/verm.  Then it was cased, and just now we are seeing little pins.  These pins appear to simply "pop up" as there is not the "colonization" that we saw with in the grow logs or in other casings.  I mean, the myc won't show itself on the surface of the verm.  The shit just pops up like Old Faithful out of nowhere.  Sooooo...we took the casings out of the incubator and set them in our terrarium.  Is this the right thing to do at this stage?  It just seemed like if random pins were erecting themselves, then, well, they ought to be fruited.  Okay, thanks in advance! :laugh:

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Me poo, she be pinning, albeit sporadically [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3090822 - 09/04/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Taking the casings from incubator as soon as you can see fugus poking thru is fine.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: Me poo, she be pinning, albeit sporadically [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3091030 - 09/04/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

THanks!  Yeah, I took 'em out today and uncovered them.  I was thinking that perhaps it was pinning around the perimeter mostly because my air exchange was too low, even with holes poked in the plastic.  Today, looks like some more are popping up :laugh:
      Farley to Cher: "It so EXCITING." 

peace

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies