Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTripTimes
My first trip in 3 or 4 months!(just ate 34.6g!)trip is done
    #3056943 - 08/27/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...311ca61cde64fe5

The above thread talks about dosages. I plan on taking about 50 grams then if I have more than that, ill take another smaller dosage an hour later if I feel I can handle more. Looking at nature's colony, I estimate there is about 40 to 50 grams waiting for harvest tomorrow night. Not much to say now but hopefully will in less than 24 hours  :thumbup: :laugh:

*update! I took 34.6 grams, half that weight was still pins and aborts, most an inch or less! Only one fully grown shroom at 8.5g and two more that aborted just before reaching full maturity, cap still closed but shroom 90% full length. I dont know whats with my sad yield from 3 half pint cakes, maybe its saving up for a real nice 2nd flush  :mushroom2: I weigh 135 pounds by the way and my stomach is empty, heck im hungry to eat but I think ill wait till I peak before eating  :tongue2: I have no idea how hard ill trip till I hit the peak at about t-90 min. I doubt ill lose my ego but I do hope thats enough for some niffy visuals  :heart:

*I come here and I see some PM saying I flooded the boards? I see one post and have no memory. In either case I apologize anyway.

well anyway for anyone reading this, I had my 3rd ego loss trip on just under 35 wet grams! The funny thing is I was afraid of that and I was also thinking "I wish I had more shrooms" because I never imagined that little would do much. Were not talking azures nor cyans but good old p. cubes using the pf tek too! I am thinking my tolerance may have gone considerabily down since im experienced and I can get into the mindset, also I hear once you trip on very large dosages(yes I took 120g one time) then you meld your mind and now small dosages will do the trick. has anyone else had the most intense trip ever on 35g wet or just over a dry eigth?
******I dont remember much of my trip but let me explain best as I can. at 1230 am I ingest all the shrooms off the three cakes nature provided. I was disapointed in the poor yields but would be in for a supprise. I now realize of what quantity I got, they probably easily made up for it in quality! I had an easy time eating that few, ive eaten more before and never tripped this hard, my 2nd ego loss was with 70g but I wasted that trip just laying in bed the whole time instead of getting up to explore like I did on this trip
******t-20 min post ingestion I already begin to feel lightheaded and knew the trip was starting. I was supprised it hit me so fast but said to myself "I wonder if ill get visuals" anyway within 30-40 min the ceiling begin to swirl and I could see fractuals and patterns. by 130 I was tripping quite hard and my body load was pretty strong so I turned the lights off in the room and just tried to sleep a little to feel more comfortable. I tossed and turned in bed as I begin to peak. I kept checking the clock and its like time slowed down to a crawl.
******at 330 the trip shifted into a different stage and the visuals begin to die down, I thought I had somehow aborted the trip but not even close, it just shifted into a different stage. I was fighting not to lose my ego and feared I had died or at least my ego did. I now feel silly for this cause once my ego was gone so were my fears. Finally at 430 I managed to get out of my bed and go downstairs to explore. I went to drink some chocolate milk and it was hard to open the cap, my hands were numb and tingling also my syntensia was just intense! I grabbed an ice cream bar and I had to concentrate just to remove the wrapper! I took a bite but barely felt it and when I looked it didnt even look like I ate any, I had to update myself to account for the fact I did eat some! I was having some very strange deja vu and syntensia as I could feel all my senses jumbled up, smell, touch and taste especially were the same for me. Looking at my goldfish they have never looked this pretty also I kept forgetting their positions and because of this it kinda looked like I had several clones of my fish.
******I had forgotten everything, it felt like my mind was wiped like a clean slate, I had to teach myself everything like how to walk, think, even breath! also I couldnt see things, things see me! at one point when I sat on my chair and looked at my bed all I could see was a shadow of it with pixels and both horzontal and vertical lines. when I didnt try to see the bed the the bed made itself visable to me! I also saw just black and white in a few points in my trip.
******Finally I felt my ego begging to return at around 530 am at 7am I went outside and everything looked so surral, the plants were so 3d! exhausted from the 7 hour trip, I fell fast asleep and woke at noon with a throbbing headache so I took an iboprofin and slept till 530pm then woke again. There may be many parts of the trip I left out, I could write a book about it if I remembered it all! I am finally learning how to trip properly and not to fear anything, the onlything to fear is fear itself and I let go of that. Next trip I hope to explore around the house longer and not lay in bed as long fighting my ego but just let it flow away and have an out of body experience! Thanks for your time reading this, feel free to post any comments or questions

Edited by TripTimes (08/28/04 04:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaussieone
shroominator
 User Gallery

Loc: QLD, Australia
Re: My first trip in 3 or 4 months! [Re: TripTimes]
    #3057038 - 08/27/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

50 grams!!! how many times have you tripped?? thats like atleast a level 4 - 5 thats crazy dude be sure to have somone sober there to keep you from jumping of a tall building or something.

--------------------

OfflineTripTimes
Re: My first trip in 3 or 4 months! [Re: aussieone]
    #3059616 - 08/27/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have tripped maybe 15 times so far, all alone of course. I am gonna be tripping in a few hours too :laugh: From the looks, I say there probably isnt more than 50 grams for my 3 half pint cakes. Hope the following flushes are more prolific

OfflineTripTimes
    #3060357 - 08/27/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

took them at 12:30 and its been 20 min and my heads begining to feel slightly dizzy! hmmm I think its started already! I hope its a real trip and not just a buzz

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#3060370 - 08/27/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

very nice man.  I wish you alot of luck and have a great time :thumbup: :grin: :wink:

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: My first trip in 3 or 4 months! [Re: Toddo]
    #3060379 - 08/27/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

keep me posted on how ur doin :smile:

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #3060442 - 08/27/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How a wonderful journey :gd_icon:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Offlinemycoguy
old hand

Loc: PNW
    #3060450 - 08/27/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

were they wet or dry? were they cubes?

--------------------

(and no, that's not me in the avatar)
Yahoo! Pacific Northwest Mycology Group

OfflineTripTimes
Re: My first trip in 3 or 4 months! [Re: mycoguy]
    #3060913 - 08/28/04 02:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I am completely out of body experence now, i sont know how can that little shrooms weffecty me that much. man even my typing is now manual. i am making no sense but will when my yri[ is 0ver

OfflineTripTimes
    #3060914 - 08/28/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

wow for the first time i am not afraid my body is still there but my ego is gone! guess ill explore around the house till my ego returns!

OfflineTripTimes
    #3060917 - 08/28/04 02:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

last post but the synthesia is just amazing, its like all 5 of my senses have merged into one! sight, smell, sound, taste are all one!

OfflineTripTimes
    #3061030 - 08/28/04 03:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I am now getting pretty used to my synethias! funny thing is if I think manually about typing then i mess up. i jave a whole new way of learning me.

OfflineTripTimes
    #3062595 - 08/28/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

see first post for my trip report, its just amazing and on only ~35 wet grams of pf tek grown cubes!

OfflinePokerShrooms
not a stranger,just strangerthan most

#3076183 - 08/31/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you just became my personal hero. hey ever find your ego in the house anywhere?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag