Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: The anti-pupil dialotor
    #305375 - 04/30/01 12:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i agree i think that the pupil dilation is the worst part of drugs...thats the only reason why i was ever caught. there has to be SOMETHING! i mean sunglasses work, but at nighttime it looks suspicious. i would explain that its bcuz my room is dark or some shit but when im trippin i can hardly say anything right...i know for fact that the eye-doctors have an anti-dilation thing cuz theyve given it to me b4 when i had a migraine (long story) i think it took like an hour to kill the dilation but i didnt really pay attention. would stoppin the dilation somehow affect the trip? im pretty sure it would...

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: HB]
    #305477 - 04/30/01 12:25 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

It makes you wonder..You can buy colored contacts at head shops, so why not invent contacts with part of the pupils cropped off, with the artificial iris covering up the dilation?
I smell money...

How is a raven like a writing desk?

Edited by hatter on 04/30/01 02:25 AM.

--------------------

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: hatter]
    #305482 - 04/30/01 12:28 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

And on the other end of the spectrum, put a couple drops of atropine in them and rocket just a little bit farther!

--------------------

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: HB]
    #306126 - 04/30/01 07:29 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I would kill fro some of that. My eyes hurt like shit in the morning too sometimes.

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: hunterthompson]
    #307094 - 05/01/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yeah morphine can pin your pupils real good but you would most likely be itchy and sick feeling the next morning, would probably make your trip not very good and you would not pass a drug test. ha ha guess that rules out that option....

=====================================
welcome to heaven

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: Morphrying]
    #310640 - 05/06/01 03:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yo man why would he wake up itchy and sick?

OfflineMarleyBob
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USSA
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #310719 - 05/06/01 05:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

high doses of opiates tend to cause itchiness when they wear off, its just your endorphins coming back on line.

About pupil dilation, i actually like the way my eyes look when they are really dilated. On the other hand, its easy to notice and anyone whos anyone can usually tell if you are especially fucked up.

I don't think theres anyway to get rid of it, its just part of the expierence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If Jerry were here, we'd buy him a beer" - beer cap i found last weekend.

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: MarleyBob]
    #310745 - 05/06/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yo man

actually the itches and nausea comes with the high, not the next morning... and no, its not caused by "your endorphins coming back on line". not trying to flame here, just trying to correct inaccuracies.

there exists non-opiate constrictors of the pupil. no, they wouldn't end the trip. good luck getting hold of them though.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #310833 - 05/06/01 07:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

when im tripping i look in the mirrior and my face looks concave, then when i notice my pupils are dialated i mentalls constrict them, then dialate them, then i do so independantly of eachother like a chamealean. then i hum mary had a little lamb and make them go big and small to the music :) when i was young i once licked a toad to "mary had a little lamb" but it was a bufo marinus i had received in the mail. stupid stupid stupid. i was however drunk at the time and only 15.
that night i was almost ripped in 2 by horrible sensations of agonizing pain in my head and spinning crimson horror. i tried to vomit but A. the venom wasnt in my stomache, and B. my brain was probably hemoraging.... this prevents vomiting, but not nausea. it gradually subsided in about a week. i do beleive im not affected by it anymore. i do however realize i am not by any means normal, i attribute this to HUGE doses of mushrooms. in short, life really changed after an OZ of libs. not for the worse, just different. im drunk right now. ive had about 4 shots of rum and 2 beer. beer is good. it is good enough to sell on TV. mushrooms are better. they are good enough to break the law for. pot..... pot.... hmmm. come to think of it i have some pot and hash, think ill be going now. later :)

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5555987 - 04/25/06 07:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

um.. I'm pretty sure that pupil dilation is controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) and therefore generally uncontrollable by your conscious self. you probably hallucinated it.
the somatic nervous system is what is able to be controlled by you.

and the problem with those contacts would have to be that you would pick up the colors and be confused because your pupils would be bigger than the pupil of the contact lens. i think

--------------------

OI OI OI

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: The anti-pupil dialotor [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5556244 - 04/25/06 08:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

...im mad.... your mad....

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies