Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
I'm getting abused and harassed...
    #3047670 - 08/25/04 07:01 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

in OTD...

That entire forum has just turned into a pit of hatred. I never knew that people could be so cold-hearted and ruthless. This is the Shroomery for Christ's sake, where do all those pathetic worms come from?

Are they like contams?

Last night I was so pissed-off that I wanted to delete my whole account for a little while until I cooled off.

Now I don't know what to do. They say for me to leave OTD, but why should I leave, they're the ones who suck. Finally I decided to do just that, and I made a thread in WAF asking to be put out of OTD.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

Now that Thor has asked me to make sure of what I am asking for, so I decided to make this thread to get some hugs and some feedback and ideas before I answer to that.

What do you all think? I wanted to enjoy OTD, I feel like I am being robbed of an experience normally available to users, by a bunch of murderers who are camping out in that forum.

It makes me sick!

I need a hug! :sad:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3047838 - 08/25/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well, I cant speak for everyone else, but if you want to be liked that badly, you should really watch what you say to people. Remember what you said to me in another thread? You called me 'closed-minded'. That really pissed me off, especially since you have posted some of the most close-minded shit I've ever heard, ie, saying that monogamy should be against the law, suggesting that someone set up a fascist island community, saying the words 'fuck logic' on an internet BBS which was built with logic... etc etc etc...

Also, many of the ideas you express are hypocritical and self-contradictory, and most of the attempts others have made to reason with you have been fruitless, which is very frustrating and annoying to most users.

You are asking people not to judge you, but you have judged me, with little basis in fact, and in a highly illogical manner. If you've treated everyone the way you treated me, I can understand why they dont like you.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3047894 - 08/25/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Lf.Stop your incessant whining.I watch you go in there stir up trouble and then go whining to the mods/admins or to the rest of the forums.If you dont like how they treat you stay out.

No one is going to feel sorry for you.

You're very much like the kid who gets electrocuted doing something,whines that it hurts and five minutes later does it again.Its very pathetic.

I may not personally agree with some of the things that go on in OTD but I feel they have every right to express themselves freely as long as no serious harm is done to anyone(LF excluded).lmao.

I also dont go and flame them or insult them even if I disagree with them.I just let OTD be OTD and I choose not to expose myself to it.

Quote:

What do you all think? I wanted to enjoy OTD, I feel like I am being robbed of an experience normally available to users, by a bunch of murderers who are camping out in that forum.

My opinion is if you want to be part of OTD you have to deal with the consequences of doing so.If you get flamed or whatever,DEAL WITH IT.

Quote:

It makes me sick!

So STAY OUT.

It doesnt take a genius to figure this out.

Quote:

I need a hug!

ROFLMAO

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3047895 - 08/25/04 09:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heart: Everyone deserves love.......I would recommend staying out of that forum while remaining a member of the shroomery. I'm sorry your feelings are being hurt. :frown:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3047900 - 08/25/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
well, I cant speak for everyone else, but if you want to be liked that badly, you should really watch what you say to people. Remember what you said to me in another thread? You called me 'closed-minded'. That really pissed me off, especially since you have posted some of the most close-minded shit I've ever heard, ie, saying that monogamy should be against the law, suggesting that someone set up a fascist island community, saying the words 'fuck logic' on an internet BBS which was built with logic... etc etc etc...

Also, many of the ideas you express are hypocritical and self-contradictory, and most of the attempts others have made to reason with you have been fruitless, which is very frustrating and annoying to most users.

You are asking people not to judge you, but you have judged me, with little basis in fact, and in a highly illogical manner. If you've treated everyone the way you treated me, I can understand why they dont like you.

I can say, without doubt that most EVERYONE in otd who gets on your shit thinks this way. People are reacting to how YOU act and how YOU present yourself. I would expect if I went up to a bunch of black thugs in a ghetto neighborhood and called them dirty niggers that they would probably beat the shit out of me or kill me. Or, to a hippy commune and sat around preaching about how drugs are bad and how great killing shit is.. etc.

this is 110% a reap what you sow scenario. I've been telling you this crap since the 3dshroom bandwagoneer days. Get over it. Move on. Find what you are looking for elsewhere because you are the square peg into the round holed shroomery. You just dont fit.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3047921 - 08/25/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OTD is what it is. It looked like your kinda place when you first started posting here, but now you seem to be gaining a sense of community, and realizing that its best not to shit in your own nest.
if i were you, i would shed skins, and start anew.

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #3047999 - 08/25/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, it's the fucking internet! It's all a joke. OTD is ment for the retards. If you don't like it there then stick with the other forums.

not a big deal...

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #3048013 - 08/25/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Take some time out, eat some shrooms, enjoy planning your next gathering and throw some help to those in the cult forums.

Also, have this hug from me

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3048059 - 08/25/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

sometimes i'm a bad boy and do bad things to people

then I reflect

.....and smile

:finger:

go re read some of your recent and archived posts on the OTD...

no one was out of line

grow some balls

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3048569 - 08/25/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Never act out of anger.  Take some time to breathe, center yourself, analyze why you got hurt by what people said.  I know most of the time when I get upset, it's a matter of ego.  In a recent situation as a matter of fact, I let what someone said to another poster affect me negatively, and as a result I was negative to that person.  That was my ego acting up. It was not easy to apologize to that person either (again, ego, heh) but I did it and now feel that things are balanced again. 

Remember, you cannot control what anyone says or does, but you *can* control how you react to it.  And that's a very powerful tool to have at your disposal.  Just let go of it.  Just...let it go.  It sounds so easy, doesn't it?  It is if you truly desire to let that negativity slide off of you.  Don't let what anyone says get to you.  Remember that all things pass in due time.  There's no need to delete your account here at the Shroomery.  I know how far you've come, and it can only get better if you have a good level of self-awarness.  Take in consideration your words and actions with others and take responsibility for your ego and I believe it will work out. Think of this as a learning experience.  :sun:

Of course you can have a hug, we all need those from time to time.  :heart:Lightningfractal:heart:

Take care of yourself

love,

*me*

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: MOTH]
    #3048972 - 08/25/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the replies people. I know it's stupid of me to take it seriously, but it just freaks me out sometimes how mean and nasty some people can really be.

I know god damned well these same people would not talk the same kind of shit to my face.

Fuck it, I'm just not going there, for at least a while.

(That's right, I reserve the right to change my mind and return at any time, but I don't really want to be there so don't worry too much about it.)

I'm not much into the gang-wars mentality, I prefer a much more easy going style.

On the other hand, the pub is sometimes TOO dainty and fluff.

I just wish there were an OTD where you can speak your mind freely and blow off some steam....

...without the need for contests to see who can be the most vicious, the most vulgar and crude...etc.

that kind of shit spoils the availability of a "pressure release
valve" for the 1kinder, higher thinking types of users.

that's a shame.

If I were admin I would keep OTD, but houseclean it so that normal people can go there, not just sadists.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisibleadrug

#3049002 - 08/25/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Thanks for all the replies people. I know it's stupid of me to take it seriously, but it just freaks me out sometimes how mean and nasty some people can really be.

I know god damned well these same people would not talk the same kind of shit to my face.

Fuck it, I'm just not going there, for at least a while.

(That's right, I reserve the right to change my mind and return at any time, but I don't really want to be there so don't worry too much about it.)

I'm not much into the gang-wars mentality, I prefer a much more easy going style.

On the other hand, the pub is sometimes TOO dainty and fluff.

I just wish there were an OTD where you can speak your mind freely and blow off some steam....

...without the need for contests to see who can be the most vicious, the most vulgar and crude...etc.

that kind of shit spoils the availability of a "pressure release
valve" for the 1kinder, higher thinking types of users.

that's a shame.

If I were admin I would keep OTD, but houseclean it so that normal people can go there, not just sadists.

I am not a sadist. And I might add, fuck you for saying so. This is exactly what the other people in this thread are talking about. You put down the people in OTD and then wonder why they give you a hard time. I get a hard time in OTD (just like everyone else does, its the nature of the beast) and you don't see me crying about it. If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. That's pretty much what it comes down to.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: adrug]
    #3049439 - 08/25/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I apologise if you thought that i meant that you are a sadist.

What i was saying is that the current FUCKED UP state of OTD thrives on negativity, which has gone to the extreme of utter sadism.

Just because you can put on whatever armour you use and go in there does not change the OTD climate from its sadistic nature anymore than putting on a raincoat stops it from raining.

My point was simply that in general, OTD is a quagmire of rottenness where sadists are (have become)comfortable. No where did i say that everyone who posts there is a sadist.

If you want to know what i think of you, all you have to do is ask.

I think you are a chick with a general bad attitude, cliquish mentality (probably due to some deep seated insecurities and a need to medicate them with a feeling of acceptance)(you probably laugh under your breath/in your mind at people in wheelchairs), and snippy demeanor, but I don't consider you to be outright sadistic.

BTW, Peace baby! :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3049482 - 08/25/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"I think you are a chick with a general bad attitude, cliquish mentality (probably due to some deep seated insecurities and a need to medicate them with a feeling of acceptance)(you probably laugh under your breath/in your mind at people in wheelchairs), and snippy demeanor, but I don't consider you to be outright sadistic."

see dude, right there, your already starting a flame war in your own support thread.
Its not as easy as all that just to get ridd of all that negitivity, and get all hippified, and lovy is it? You just gotta make a consious effort to IGNORE those people that you don't like, instead of letting them use your emotions for easy kicks.
You do remember what a tottal asshole, and hatemonger you were a few months ago don't you? Like ten times worse than any of them, so you cant be all that surprised that people haven't forgot about that.
I'm glad your trying to change your assinine ways, but your going about it all wrong. All these threads are only creating more drama, stop feeding into the dark side of the shroomery.
Don't post in OTD. Or do, i don't care, it makes for some funny reading

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3049483 - 08/25/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

LF.Whats next?Are you going to start burning people and accusing them of being witches?lmao.

Youre specifically crusading against OTD for no valid reason other than your feelings were trampled on.OTD is not as bad as you're making it sound.

Btw,Is being sadistic wrong?I'd love to hear what you have to say next.Its utterly amusing and childish.

Now you're on the verge of flaming people here.The same thing you're griping aboput essentially.Dont you find that a tad bit, well,say...HYPOCRITICAL?Take your lumps like everyone else.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3049644 - 08/25/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, she said fuck you to me in support group...that isn't even allowed is it?...

All I did was give my true and honest estimation of her.

Since when does loving someone mean that I have to eat piles of their shit?

I don't mind when someone puts me in my place when I deserve it, it's just the viscious personal attacks for no other reason than to see me bleed that I have a problem with...a big one too.

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3049701 - 08/25/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It's an internet forum, you should talk to a real life person if this is bugging you that much. I didn't see any of what you were talking about cause i stay out of OTD, but I think you need to chill out and forget what people that don't know you say about you. Nothing against you, I love you because you are a part of this shit load of shroomers that entertain me everyday reading posts etc, but I have to say this: Get over it. I know I don't HAVE to respond to this, but I rarely give my opinion on this board. Give it time and don't let it effect you so much next time... some people just think its funny to be cruel.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3049733 - 08/25/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I didn't see any of what you were talking about cause i stay out of OTD

What was that??!!!!???

:eyeball: :eyeball:

I thought I saw a hidden nugget of wisdom!!! :lol:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3049745 - 08/25/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I just had my faithful team of elves sneak into OTD and stealthfully erect me a test thread..

Check it out!!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...t=1#Post3049723

--------------------

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: I'm getting abused and harassed... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3050000 - 08/25/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Your answer was very short to the point and very good advice was given.

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds