Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedanma
Casing after first flush?
    #3013690 - 08/17/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey,
I'm doing the PF tek with BRF/Verm and golden teachers. I started growing with the thought in mind that I would be growing as much as I can in one shot, seeing as I'll be living on campus soon and wont dare try to grow while I'm there. So basically i'm concerned with quantity now seeing as this is basically a one time shot for the next year.
I have one casing of a few pf tek cakes that i messed up (by letting them dry out - i dunked and cased) and it seems to be doing real well. I also have some cakes which are a bit slow. Do you guys think it would be worth it to case the cakes after the first flush? My first casing seems to be doing well, and I completely didnt know you had to sterilize the verm, so I must be otherwise sterile. Any opinions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: Casing after first flush? [Re: danma]
    #3013867 - 08/17/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You should consider using those 1 flush cakes as spawn for a bulk substrate, ie. straw and/or dung.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate