Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Karen Bishop speaks to joo
    #3008368 - 08/16/04 08:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I want to share with you something I found online. I don't know what it is but it looks all like talking about god and sprituality and whatnot.

Decisions

By Karen Bishop

July 25, 2004

Greetings!

A beautiful woman sent me an e-mail recently which said, ?I feel as if the Earth has stopped rotating and I have forgotten to get off?. She couldn't have described it better. We are currently in a most momentous space of unprecedented significance and it is a time like no other. Decisions are being made at the highest levels, and although we may not consciously be aware of what is going on, we are indeed, a part of the decision making process and feeling it at some level. But when the ?meeting? adjourns, get ready!

We are in the final stages of this final phase. All has been set up for the New World, it is very nearly in place, and every living creation upon this planet has been called to make its own individual decision: Will you stay and be a part of the New World and continue your evolutionary process, or will you go and continue on in another reality? Some have already made their ?transitions? and have been waiting and waiting for the outer world to reflect where they are internally. They are poised and ready with nowhere yet to go. Others are still in the process and having substantial ascension symptoms, and yet others will begin their process later on. This big ?lull? we feel is reflective of decisions being made at higher levels. Each being has been given as much time as possible to arrive at their decisions in the most loving way for their souls to progress. We need to be patient and give enough time for EVERYONE to be ready. Things are very definitely building at the higher levels, as we will soon see in the months to come. As always, all is in divine order.

This is a critical time, for once the decision time is up, then ?bam?, the start gate will open, the last of the darkness will be removed and the New World will begin manifesting. There is no turning back; it is one side of the fence or the other. Anything not in accordance will go on to other realities based on their soul's decision. All of the grieving we have felt over the past months as we were saying good-bye at higher subconscious levels was a part of this process. Integrating the New feminine energies of the Venus Transit was part of this process. And of course, the Harmonic Concordance was a part of this process. The New World coming very soon (be ready for the Autumn Equinox!) is a GIVEN, a ?slam-dunk? at this point. It is a definite GO! As many as possible were given an opportunity to ?awaken? and choose; to see how far they could come in this time, and to make a decision at their subconscious higher levels. No one will be left out or ?punished?. There are pivotal times in the ascension process where we can choose to go or stay. It is entirely up to each soul, no shame given or felt as all decisions are correct and perfect. All are loved and all are embraced.

As always, the planets are in the exciting action as well, assisting in holding and creating the necessary energies for the ascension process. I know little of astrology, but in experiencing, ?remembering? and reading the energies, it is always evident that certain planets carry just the perfect vibration for the next phase of this amazing ascension process. ALL are in this together, supporting in every way imaginable (yes, even George Bush!). It has been an interesting ride so far, as the plan has changed from almost moment to moment. I remember a time about four years ago when my ?family? arrived in my living room and said it might be time to ?go home?, as things were not progressing in our best interest. There were many pivotal points when we all decided at the highest levels of our being (I believe we are ALL in the decision making process of this grand experience, as we are ALL aspects of Source energy and ALL in on it together) which direction we should now go in and how things should ?best? unfold for the planet and its inhabitants. And now, with the New World on the very near horizon, I believe it is US who will decide what this New World will look like. So again, we never really know until things unfold, moment to moment. What a beautiful creation process it is, and at the highest levels of freedom!

This can be a difficult time for first wave ?light workers?. Most are VERY tired. These devoted and diligent beings had the difficult task of making the first ?shake up? attempts when the energies were at their densest. We transmuted energies within our bodies, created planetary change in various ways, and dutifully carried the energy of the light no matter what the circumstances. Many may feel the urge to ?retire?, and disappear into the higher realms as their work may be done. It may be time to ?enjoy?, ?bask? and live in a space of our beautiful creations. We get to go first, as we earned it so to speak, and all of our needs will be met with ease. I believe the choice to be up to us. Will we first wavers stay and assist with the creation of the New World?

The next ?wave? of ?light workers? will begin feeling that it is FINALLY their time. The energies of the planet will be perfect for what they came to do. As the darkness is at the tail end of its existence (the pain, suffering and horrors we see around the world are the last purging darkness at the surface, ready to exit, and in addition, whenever we go up a notch or two in our vibration and consciousness, the darkness always brings out ?bigger guns? caused by ego and fear in a last ditch attempt to remain), we will be able to create and live our passion with NO INTERFERENCE. Can you imagine a world where we can create successfully with no interference? This will be a New World unlike anything we have experienced for a very long time.

As the process continues, others will ?awaken? in waves and be ready for our guidance. As we have gone before them, we will know just where they are and how they are feeling, and especially, what to do to assist. Those who have been feeling like they know they were meant to do something, but don't know what it is, or perhaps feel that their time is yet on the horizon, will be awakened to their knowingness as the planetary frequency increases and activates them. Some are already having great successes with their New healing businesses.

Many are feeling very ?unsupported? lately, as if the energies have just disappeared and they are left ?hanging? all by themselves. Know that this is TEMPORARY as this is usually the case right before any New energies come racing in like gangbusters. I don't really know exactly why this is, but as always, right before a big wave of energy arrives, the energies seem to wane. It always reminds me of the tide coming in and out. There seems to be a kind of ?build up? needed before any New energy arrives. As Paul Simon sings in the movie ?Something's Got To Give?, ?You have to drift in the wind, before you set your sails?. So for some, they are in the New and still in the Old, and for some they are still in the Old, and for some, they are ALL in the New and just waiting. Everyone is right where they need to be.

(I'm off to Arizona on July 27 for two weeks. I may not be able to respond to all your e-mails in a ?prompt? way, as I am taking some time for myself to just enjoy, but I will be checking them periodically.)

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen Bishop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3009147 - 08/16/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I only got like half way through that, and all I can say is.. wait til Swami gets his claws in this.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3010287 - 08/16/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We are currently in a most momentous space of unprecedented significance and it is a time like no other.
This is basic ego-centrism. This is a momentous time because you and I are alive. At no other 100 year segment in the history of the universe have all the readers of this post existed.

As always, the planets are in the exciting action as well, assisting in holding and creating the necessary energies for the ascension process. I know little of astrology,
Nor of astronomy, but that doesn't stop the gibberish and reptition of ancient unfounded superstition.

Many are feeling very ?unsupported? lately, as if the energies have just disappeared and they are left ?hanging? all by themselves.
This is a result of excess sugar consumption and insulin imbalance, not plantary energy imbalance.

I don't really know exactly why this is...
Your self-admitted ignorance gives me great confidence in your "prophecies".

it is always evident that certain planets carry just the perfect vibration for the next phase of this amazing ascension process.
Where is this evidence of which you speak?

May be there is some truth to this as I am too weakened by this nonsensical onslaught to further dissemble. If one needs further deconstruction of this fantasy, then they are beyond all rational thought and outside the scope of my assistance.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3010294 - 08/16/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

JC, can't you pick up some of the slack? I have carpal-tunnel syndrome (Karma or overuse?) from years (and 8000 posts) of fighting the dark forces of ignorance.

--------------------

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: Swami]
    #3010640 - 08/16/04 08:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dear Swami,

You are a very intriguing, yet skeptical individual. But let me ask you something, does this skepticism tuck you in at night and tells you it loves you?? In other words, at the end of the day does it give you closer about the direction your life is headed and what ur 'purpose' if you believe to have one is? Then let me ask you this, have you not tapped into the coincidences that happen in our lives, i know you'll probably ask me to give you proof but the proof is in you, your the way you are because of coincidence not chance. Each person we meet comes with a message to us, they act as a source of guidance and vise-versa.
As everyone should, try to be more attentive on what is going on around you, instead of breaking down what is in front of you.

All this is meant in the least hostile way and should not be taken seriously, but lightly if you catch the cut of my jib..

PEACE and LOVE amigos

MBA

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3011006 - 08/16/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This is a typical tired response by going to the person rather than the topic.

How will applying illogic and believing tripe make me a happier person?

Do you shop carefully or buy every product advertised?

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

#3019240 - 08/18/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
JC, can't you pick up some of the slack? I have carpal-tunnel syndrome (Karma or overuse?) from years (and 8000 posts) of fighting the dark forces of ignorance.

Honestly man, I would, but I'm content to just let people live in their illusions. *I* know it's a very poorly formed statement that has little or no supporting evidence (or even supporting statements of evidence, so to speak) but I'm happy enough knowing that I don't personally buy into the bullshit.

I let everyone handle their own detective work.. heh. If they're smart enough, they will figure out critical thinking and logical reasoning on their own someday. I did. :smile:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3019282 - 08/18/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

et everyone handle their own detective work.. heh. If they're smart enough, they will figure out critical thinking and logical reasoning on their own someday. I did.

So, IYHO, am I a deeply caring individual trying to "save" people or am I just another person living under an illusion; the illusion that others need to be, or can be helped (or just an arrogant know-it-all with an oversized ego)?

You may answer frankly. I won't be offended. (Enlightened Master's cannot be offended!)

Am I my brother's keeper?

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3019294 - 08/18/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

maybe you're just bored, or you learn by trying to get others to learn?

Anonymous

#3019609 - 08/18/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think a skeptic trying to 'convert' a believer back to logical reasoning is as bad as a believer trying to convert skeptics. I think the best way to 'help' someone is to simply give your opinion, and not to imply ridicule or judgement of the other's opinion. This goes for everyone on the forum, both skeptics and believers. Just state your opinion, and be done with it. Whether fantasy or logical reasoning takes over in the mind of the other person shouldn't be your concern, IMO. Human psychology shows that people are much more open to opposing viewpoints when they are not forced.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

#3019683 - 08/18/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
So, IYHO, am I a deeply caring individual trying to "save" people or am I just another person living under an illusion; the illusion that others need to be, or can be helped (or just an arrogant know-it-all with an oversized ego)?

I would have to say both. I think that you truly are deeply caring and that you have the best intentions, but at the same time you are living under an illusion of righteousness.

For further useful information, see Max Headroom's post. He is right on.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3020686 - 08/18/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A skeptic exists to make people see what is. The believer's job is to make people see what might be. Todays dreams are tomorrows reality. This little essay is trash, though, put here, I believe, as a sacrifice to the resident skeptics.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3020714 - 08/18/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I found this website http://whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.html and this Karen bitch spouts off reams of this shit, if you want more. All of it is in very tiny letters and very long winded and there is lots of it. Spacedragon should check this site out as I think he may have serious competition here...he just needs his own site and charge a little cash.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3021912 - 08/19/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You are a very intriguing, yet skeptical individual. But let me ask you something, does this skepticism tuck you in at night and tells you it loves you??

everybody hid under the blankets when they were little, but most realized long ago that though they can't see through the blanket it's not hiding or protecting them at all.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: ]
    #3021923 - 08/19/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think a skeptic trying to 'convert' a believer back to logical reasoning is as bad as a believer trying to convert skeptics.

If you see a friend on a self-destructive path, do you do nothing or do you state your case as forcefully as possible?

--------------------

Anonymous

#3022169 - 08/19/04 05:12 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

Self-destructive? I'm sure there are believers who think your path is self-destructive as well. All there is is opinions. Nobody here needs saving. It's all in your head. How about working for a suicide hotline if you want to save people from self-destruction?

Cmon Swami, almost all of us appreciate your unique viewpoint here, but I don't think this forum is a place for a righteous crusade.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: ]
    #3022279 - 08/19/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Max Headroom said:
:lol:

Self-destructive? I'm sure there are believers who think your path is self-destructive as well. All there is is opinions. Nobody here needs saving. It's all in your head. How about working for a suicide hotline if you want to save people from self-destruction?

Cmon Swami, almost all of us appreciate your unique viewpoint here, but I don't think this forum is a place for a righteous crusade.

Ding ding ding ding ding! I think he's right, swamo..

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3023564 - 08/19/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Many of you have heard this a dozen times - some of you have not.

Perhaps you are both right. However, I watched an acquaintance of mine get involved with the wacky Heaven's Gate Cult and did and said nothing. At the time I did not realize it was physically dangerous, (although irrational thoughts lead to irrational consequences) until I was horrified to see the group suicide.

And I have seen that same sort of irrationality layered on top of emotional problems lead to two Shroomery deaths.

When does one intercede? At the beginning, when it is a "harmless" belief in non-human Crop Circles or near the end when the friend/acquaintance talks of Armageddon and the next life, or never?

When do YOU talk to a friend who has a drug problem or is a spousal abuser or...?

Is a total hands-off approach the best? One of you suggested a gentle approach. What if that doesn't get their attention? Does trying to aid any one at any time always suggest that you are putting yourself in a position of superiority?

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3023582 - 08/19/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

> When does one intercede?

A very difficult question. I have been in a similiar situation, but was closer to the source, so to speak. It is very easy to loose perspective of reality when everybody around you has gone off the deep end. It happens slowly, and without realizing it is happening, you are trapped.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3023714 - 08/19/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You did ask a good question swami. I do what I can to only intervene when ASKED to. Ussualy when you intervene when you wern't asked for help, you end up with a black eye and people resenting you for getting involved in their business, life choices etc.

Live and let live is sometimes a tough one to follow. Let me say this, if we can't respect and honor the free will choices of others, as stupid, evil or dangerous as they may seem, then we are a part of the problem not the cure.

The worst case sceneros out there are ussually acts of rebellion from "being controlled and told what to do and how to be". Some are continuing being the victim of control freaks when they are now old enough to empower themselves beyond it. When I see people who are in victim mode, I may say something to help empower them without being asked for help and then, let it be.

This is where a lot of this spirituality stuff comes in to. When we beleive this life is it, everything magnifys and its hard to see the big picture.

I got to experience dying in a plane crash in a dream once. When i got to this place with guides, it dawned on me how devasted my mom would be to hear me and my family died. They told me to think of my mothers pain in this one life to only be able to fill the size of a tooth pick and then to put that tooth pick into the never ending forest of her existance.

That dream experience has helped me when the weight of the worlds suffering gets to heavy to bear.

Also coming from my spiritual experience was being able to see multiple timelines of earth runs. There are timelines going on right now where the angels and light beings DID intervene and fucked everybody up up the road because their help disabled people from figuring things out for themselves. The angelics are well meaning and want to answer the prayers to cease human suffering and bring light into a dark world. But they have learned that all they have done is helped to create disabled human beings who are co dependant on them. Thats how all of the god worshipping got started.

As hard as it is swami, sometimes, ya gotta let people fall if they are going to learn to walk and then run. They never will if you carry them all of the time.

This is a process that spans life times and death is a part of it. We get more then one shot and knowing that helps to allow for free will to take place.

It's not our place to control everything to keep the world safe. However, a helping hand extending to you along the way when its asked for sure is DIVINE!

Perhaps you can come up with one of your method lines of questioning for knowing when to intercede and when not to. better yet, follow your heart, it always knows, it knows everything.
:cheers: :hug:

By the way readers- this article, though full of lovely la las and actually much I can relate to, gives a false sense of everything being taken care of by the higher ups. This is the disabling shit I was talking about! That time line is already being tweeked.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom