Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Why do drug dealers sell drugs like this?
    #2991511 - 08/11/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I while back I was watching an episode of The Wire on HBO. The cops were keeping watch on the local drug dealers by monitoring them and sending undercover cops in to buy from them.

In one scene, the undercover cop goes over to a guy on the street and says "You got that raw(cocaine)?" The guy goes "yeah", takes his money and then tells him to go pick it up from his friend about 30 feet away, which the undercover cop does.

I?ve actually seen this a lot on these types of shows. There must be some reason why drug dealers do this. It must make it more difficult for the cops to arrest them. Please explain this strange transaction situation and how it helps drug dealers avoid being caught as easily by the law.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Why do drug dealers sell drugs like this? [Re: Learyfan]
    #2991585 - 08/11/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I always thought it was because they dont want fiends comin to there house and stealing there shit.

At the crack spot we used to go to i swear the cops were to scared to go in.  I would see cops drive by but they wouldnt come in because every dealer there was armed, of course.  They also had a hole under a washing machine at the spot they would crawl into to get the crack.  Dealers are of course ultra paranoid so i bet they would rather some fiend get arrested/jacked then them.

I sure dont like that drug scene and im glad im out of it.  :wexican:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2991968 - 08/11/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dealers dont enjoy being robbed. 

people use this same tactic at clubs to avoid being shaken down by notoriously crooked bouncers. 

although normally the way its done is this:

guy A does all the talking, holds the money, but never has more than one unit of drugs in his hands. 

guy B holds the stash.

when guy A finds a customer, he gets their money, tells them to wait there, goes around the corner and gets the shit from guy b.  then guy A comes back, gives the custies their drugs.  That way, no one knows who has the shit. 

also, its a little harder for the cops to bust a dude this way too.  They can get guy A, but never with a large amount.  Guy A can easily swallow what he has if it comes down to that. 

The person thats doing the business should never have the stash on him.  Degrees of separation, dude.  Thats why they call it 'organized crime'.  :smirk:

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #2994144 - 08/12/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah it is pretty organized. They have Nextell Direct Connect Walkie Talkies in my neighborhood. Even though the cellular signal goes out into the open air police aren't allowed to monitor it without a warrant. They have spotters on the corners that report in police movements. They have had people at the door of one particular house 24 hours a day. They use runners to service their drive up clients. If the runners get busted it is only a small amount, and they don't have to forfiet the cash. If you get busted selling drugs and have $2,000 on you, they will take the money. They give the runners free drugs for taking the risk, ensuring that only low level drug addicts ever get caught.

Not only that, they will often put the homes in the names of several different people. If one person owns a crack house, it is easier to take him to court to forfiet or abate (shut down and board up) his property. If five people own a stake, the court would want to prove that all the owners didn't know what was going on. You can't take someone's crack house away if they weren't complicit and knew what was going on.

The worst part about inner city drugs to the non drug users is the gunplay. The gun play over drug turf can become unbearable. Most people would define any criminal gunplay as unacceptable. With drugs, guns are a way to define boundries. If we legalized drugs it would take the criminal aspect out of doing drugs. You would get rid of a lot of the gunplay.

Crack houses aren't fun to live next to. One was right accross the street from a property I own. I used to toss back a few beers and watch the human zoo. I wanted to make a documentary on it, not that I can actually do anything like that. The most compelling case was the mother who would come down and plead people to let her in so that she could get her daughter out. Her teenage daughter was whroreing herself out inside. It was perhaps the most pathetic and moving moment of humanity that I have ever experienced. But the daughter kept coming back. I wonder if that little girl can put that on her resume. I wonder about the generation that we are breeding.

When I was growning up I am glad that I didn't have a house in my neighborhood that I could go to to get high and get laid. I would have been in that house and I probably wouldn't be here today. They have many different drugs available and an impressive selection of women to service you. They also have live shows. One woman licked the ass of a dog in front of a group of people to get crack. They loved it. Who needs reality TV when you can watch a crack whore go down on a dog?

We need to legalize drugs. The best argument that I can think of is that we need to legalize them just to be able to regulate them. Alcohol is legal and taxed. I don't buy any black market alcohol. I always buy my alcohol from places that are licenced to sell it. We try our best to keep alcohol out of the hands of children. We have programs for alcohol abuse, and public education on the downsides of alcohol. We have networks set up to help people with alcohol problems. I can't think of one reason it wouldn't work with everything else. Not one.

Speaking of alcohol, I need to go pass out.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #2994583 - 08/12/04 04:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that is one ugly woman...yikes

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Why do drug dealers sell drugs like this? [Re: JesusChrist]
    #2994976 - 08/12/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That is so fucking sad. It?s amazing how most of the problems associated with illegal drugs is due to their illegality itself.

:sad:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinemonamine
dork
Male

Loc: Florida, US
Re: Why do drug dealers sell drugs like this? [Re: JesusChrist]
    #5573107 - 04/30/06 02:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JesusChrist said:
Yeah it is pretty organized. They have Nextell Direct Connect Walkie Talkies in my neighborhood. Even though the cellular signal goes out into the open air police aren't allowed to monitor it without a warrant. They have spotters on the corners that report in police movements. They have had people at the door of one particular house 24 hours a day. They use runners to service their drive up clients. If the runners get busted it is only a small amount, and they don't have to forfiet the cash. If you get busted selling drugs and have $2,000 on you, they will take the money. They give the runners free drugs for taking the risk, ensuring that only low level drug addicts ever get caught.

Yes, the old school ghetto pigeon hawk (guy in tree making birds sounds when the fuzz is snooping around)updated for the twenty first century! Memories...

I always tried to distance myself from the "hard drug scene" ,but I did run across it from time to time (thanks for making me associate with people I would have never even talked to drug warriors!) I noticed that drug dealers are not stupid. You can't be when you are in the ultimate free market called the illegal drug trade.

I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I want to address the "pusher" myth. No one but the lowest drug dealers (I even hesistate to call them that because they are usually addicts doing favors for drugs) stands on a street corner and sells to random strangers. And even that is only the very worst neighborhoods from what I've seen. And although to be fair it's not totally unheard of, they don't go to playgrounds and sell to ten year olds either because of the obvious fact that little kids don't have a lot of expendable cash.

God if Joe Sixpack only knew how this shit really works...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder