Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Salvia Question...
    #2989575 - 08/11/04 02:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have been reading around and realized that the normal dosage of Standardized Salvia 10x is very very small, less than .2gram's. Has anybody here crammed a metal pipe full of S. Salvia 10x and taken a huge rip off of it?? This might help to explain a couple of things to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Salvia Question... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #2989734 - 08/11/04 03:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

all new meaning to the word high.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineAn0n
Stranger
Re: Salvia Question... [Re: kadakuda]
    #2989815 - 08/11/04 04:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i've packed a bong full of 20x salvia before (metal = hot = bad). i was sent to another world. took me about 5 minutes to work through what I was experiencing to try and get back into reality, or atleast done with the pushing and spinning feeling. I ended up in the shower. wonderful feeling afterwards. it was fun, but i haven't done it since. maybe in a month i'll do it again.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2990595 - 08/11/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the more you take the bigger the gaps in your memory
at a certain threashold you get level 5, this is good. alienating to be sure but very interesting.
you get gaps as it wobbles into and out of level 6 with the higher dosages
so after level 5 you are kinda wasting the material.
practically burning money, so to speak.

you could have 30 level 5 experiences with a gram of 10x smoked properly
or less, as you spend more time in level 6 which is past nowhere.

OfflinePlanet PHL
non conformist
 User Gallery

#2990752 - 08/11/04 10:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i find 1/2 gram of 5x taking in one bongrip and held in for about a minute to be the perfect dose for me for a strong salvia trip. This is one Azrael bowl full so I never tried higher doses then that, which is already way out there, i don't think more would add much except the memory factor already mentioned.
Also I noticed being high on marijuana before a salvia trip is not beneficial and reduces the intensity and chances of a full break through.

Salvia is known to often not work the first few times, wether this is due to backward tolerance or simply bad technique is unknown but it's a very common thing, so please don't give up if you dont get what you hoped for the first one or two times.
And as with any psychedelic but with salvia especially, respect is very important.

Peace, phl

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #2994200 - 08/12/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia D is a psychedelic particularly based upon meditatation and healing. Definitely not your typical drug.

I have done torch-rips of 10x in the most meditative of conditions, and been comnpletely enlightened.

When you can completely detatch yourself of this realm, and enter into the heavens.

The goddess speaks.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Salvia Question... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #2994212 - 08/12/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"The goddess speaks"

agreed.

She morphs into things beyond this world.
Comprehend the green goddess, divine sage of holiness
incinerate, then inhalate, the vapor and then concencrate
her sacred power.
Into! the Vortex! Feel the Push, The Pull down to the floor
Her flowing dress, and her sweet carress.
Salvia. Divinorum.

--------------------

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Salvia Question... [Re: Aneglakya]
    #2994278 - 08/12/04 01:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Have any of you guys chewed the fresh leaves of salvia as a quid? I'm curious about this as this is how it was traditionally done. I've got some young salvia cuttings growing now, so I am looking forward to trying this, was wondering if anyone has any advice on this procedure. Roughly how many leaves? Any additional preperation required? etc etc.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2994714 - 08/12/04 07:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i was loading my metal one to the top with salvia 20x cuz i haven't got a digital scale,

thing is i can't remember anything,but as my sitters say,i talk,i get up,i laugh...

but can't remember a thing
we should dose carefully :wink:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Question... [Re: zee_werp]
    #2995261 - 08/12/04 11:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I just repotted my salvia and in the process many leaves have fallen,
yesterday I pocketted one and ate it after I got to work.
At home a single leaf seemed to do very little (expectations were higher).
of course here, the 5 inch long leaf put me into a strobing but still functioning state.
My daughter told me that the same happenned to her.
(I gave it to her to settle her stomache (worked but got strobing too) - which worked well for my other daughter (just burped nicely)- neither wanted anything psychedellic to be happenning)

I have eaten 6 times as much with little difference in effect
I think the right dose is 12 pairs of leaves and you chew them very much before swallowing. Very very important to chew.
swallowing froth is fine swallowing chunks of leaves is less effective.

onset is much slower than smoking but the effect is good.

let your plant grow.
when a branch is 4-6 inches long, pinch the little apical meristematic tip to promote more growth.
( http://www.esb.utexas.edu/mauseth/weblab/webchap6apmer/6.1-1.htm )
( http://tidepool.st.usm.edu/crswr/shootmeristem.html )

when it is over 2.5 feet tall it will begin to drop leaves on a fairly regular basis.

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
Re: Salvia Question... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2996039 - 08/12/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've smoked salvia 6x out of a four foot bong, I highly recommend high dosages. -it may get a little intense when you have entered the energy tunnel of the universe, soaring over the plains of reallity. Happy flying!

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #2997617 - 08/12/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've tried a quid with dried leaves. It tastes really gross and bitter and the leaves pretty much desintegrate into a slime... But the effect is pretty cool. It basically lets your imagination go off the hook. I was to the point where I could imagine anything I wanted and I could see it with crystal clear clarity in my head.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3001907 - 08/13/04 05:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia foliage in Shroom Tea is also very delightful, mmmmmm. Yummy.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #3007629 - 08/16/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Who started this thread? I'm looking for members who may have gotten deleted in the recent hack attempt, and need to be re-instated. If you know who this was, or anyone else who got deleted, can you please post their name in the WAF forum, so we can try and fix their member account?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds