Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain
    #296927 - 04/19/01 02:07 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

This how they look on dung!

Dioze1

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: dioze1]
    #296995 - 04/19/01 02:16 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Yup, those look like cambos......... these where cased 50/50+..... no dung, no compost.

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: Anonymous]
    #297260 - 04/19/01 09:26 PM (23 years, 2 days ago)

Thanks for the input guys I'm sure my friend will be pleased. He decided to go with the mexi-cub first, that syringe was loaded compared to the cambo! I guess he made a good decision after all. And he is using PF jars, as this is his first time.

Also a question regarding his setup. He has a 10 gal glass aquarium, is using the original fish tank top (It's almost water tight suprisingly enough) and was wondering if he should let the jars colonize in there? Thats what he is doing now, but wants to be sure that it is okay. He innoc'd today, using the warm oven tek, and very large amounts of clorox disinfectant spray and alcohol. But back to the question. He also bought a under-the-tank type retile heater, and a thermostat. I must say the heater is real weak, but he put it on top of the jars with a small wire tank lid seperating that and the jars. So far the tank hasn't gotten hotter than 72 though. But is that fine, if it actually raises the temp?

And one more has anyone used the zoo-med therm/hygro analog combo? He has one of those and a digital therm/hygro and the two differ by about 10 deg. and 10% RH. With the zoo-med on the higher side of both. Which should he go by. The digital is a Oregon Scientific remote sensor with display. He was trying to order the regular master unit with min/max but the page was poorly designed and ordered the remote sensor by accident. Thanks for the previous help and in advance for any help to be given in the future.

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

Offlinelounge lizard
enthusiast
Loc: Midwest
Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: magnusra]
    #297284 - 04/19/01 10:11 PM (23 years, 2 days ago)

I got both of the same types of syringes about a month ago. The mexi cubs were fast colonizers. like ten days and then they were cased and I'm just seeing the pins. They grew the the casing in nice rhizomorphic spots.

"I feel cheated, where can I get the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?" --Bill Hicks

--------------------
"I feel cheated, where can I get  the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?" --Bill Hicks
Support the FSR:D

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: lounge lizard]
    #298200 - 04/21/01 02:59 AM (23 years, 1 day ago)

strange..my friend who tried that "exotic" pf tek for fun got some cambo jars from me..and they produced bigger fruits than the same strain on a casing...bigger than the orissas aqnd the mazapteks on cakes...I think I've never eaten them..now I know what to do today :)

anno has some nice pics of cambos on cakes
kickme.to/mushrooms

--------------------
i'm back

InvisibleInsomnia
addict
Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: Prellgott]
    #298907 - 04/22/01 07:48 AM (23 years, 9 hours ago)

I think Cambos are a fine species to work with. I have no problem producing more than 1/2 oz from a tray 11"x4"x5" deep. The picture under my screen name is that flush. Here it is larger:

Took almost 11 days to colonize BRF/Verm, crumbled, let rest overnight, cased next day 50/50, saw first pins 6 days later, 5 days to harvest. Twenty-four or 25 days from start to finish. Not too bad.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: Insomnia]
    #301086 - 04/24/01 10:28 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

ahhh.. look at all those nice pics of the cammies :)

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #301093 - 04/24/01 10:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

He put an aquarium heater in a bottle in there now. And the temp now stays right around 80. He was quite excited when I spoke to him. He says jar are all around 30+% colonized after 5 days.

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Cambodian Strain [Re: magnusra]
    #301147 - 04/24/01 11:31 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, most of the time they are fast in higher temps. We see the thai koh samui's as being faster to fruit though.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains