Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpringbok
enthusiast
Loc: Ehime, Japan
Re: Psilocybin Mushrooms in Japan
    #296217 - 04/20/01 09:11 AM (23 years, 1 day ago)

Thanks for the information! Someone just told me yesterday that in the rural areas you can get shrooms for about two bucks per gram. Of varying quality, though...

I don't mind paying steep prices in Japan if it will save me the time and energy having the set up another grow room on the other side of the world. I love growing shrooms, but the hassle involved in doing so in Japan would be enormous, I think. Plus, apparently they are quite common in the wild; interestingly enough they apparently have a large number of unique native species.

Can't wait!!!

---------------------------------------------
"What does it all mean, Mr. Natural..?"
- Art Crumb

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
"What does it all mean, Mr. Natural..?"
- Art Crumb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Psilocybin Mushrooms in Japan [Re: Springbok]
    #297564 - 04/20/01 11:20 AM (23 years, 1 day ago)

Hi there,
try emailing cosmicshrooms.com

They are friends of mine in Japan. When you get there email them with your hotel address and they will send you shrooms legally. Or you can buy them in several districts in Tokyo.

It is my understanding that several vending machines also have Psilocybe cubensis shrooms available for purchase right on the streets in some districts in Tokyo.

Thank god the japanese have a great love for all mushrooms and do not discriminate against the Psilocybes.

In 1923, more than 700 people accidently consumed a toxic mushroom containing psilocybine and or cother compounds.

Hae a shroomy day,

Mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck