Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Loc: Center of the Known Unive...
Disneyland Tale
    #2930225 - 07/26/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OK so I?m new to this site, but I thought I?d share a story that goes back a bit in time. Perhaps you consider me old, but the year was 1981. The event was Grad Night at Disneyland, I don?t know if it still exists, but at the time it was a big Deal. It was a ?sober? celebration for grads all over So Cal  that would last till 5 a.m.  Now you must remember at that time there were no ?designer? drugs or much more that cid, shrooms, and weed. (I wasn?t into coke so it didn?t make the count).

The idea was to make the kids ride a bus to get there, to avoid any drinking or drugs. Well needless to say somehow I had missed the bus, and in another odd twist I lost my freakin ticket to get in, unaware at the time.  I did however grab a bag of ?cubes?, as yawl call?em these days so I decided to hit the freeway and try and get in.

I was dressed up rather oddly by today?s code, but in my leather jacket, pointed Italian shoes, funny shirt with skinny tie, and for some reason had an Irish shea lea??(cane from the emerald isle) I felt like a God!

So I proceed down the coast in my ?61 ford van???read ?hippy psycho ride???on the way to Anaheim. I arrived with no issues, and by this time the streets were beginning to melt. I somehow made it pass the security guys at the gate and drove my love wagon into the park. Here?s where things go off.

I park amongst all the big ass yellow school buses and proceed to the Gate. Upon arrival I was informed that NO ONE not arriving on one of the buses was allowed in. I think I knew this prior to departing, but what did that mean to a kid who thought he was on the verge of being Jesus and had pocket full o cash. I assumed any decent kid with ?cool? clothes and a good excuse for missing the bus could get in.  ??.WRONG??

There were a lotta these dudes running round the lot with what by today?s standards would be secret service headsets. You know the kind, small earpieces and mics in the sleeves. Big tech shit at the time. I was pretty much aware that these dudes were not my friends so I decided to make a line for the hotel. Disney has one on site that connects to the park via the monorail. There were a lotta kids over that way, I assumed they were the ones that were fortunate and had rooms to crash in. You had to ride the big ass bus to get in, but could desert and crash at the hotel.

I arrive at the hotel and begin to realize I was attracting some tension from the dudes with the freakin headsets. I mingle in and seem to get lost in a crowd, tryin to figure how the fuck I was gonna sneak in undetected. After all my friends were in the park havin a good clean sober time??..i wanted to share some ?magic kingdom? with them. Poof!!!!! I had an idea??..After all by this time I was beginning to lose touch with my body and I was half convinced I was invisible??..In fact I am invisible!!!!!!!  J

OK, so the monorail goes from the hotel to the park. But for some ass reason, I wasn?t allowed to board the train. I think you needed a magic hand stamp or something. So what is the logical thing to do? Find a way onto the monorail track and run into the park! After all by now I was completely invisible. Read  (BAD IDEA)

All right, somehow I managed to figure out that the train came bout every 20 mins???hard to figure time when you are invisible, but I was sure this was enough time to run from point A (the hotel) to point B (the park) keep in mind that I was 6?3? with red ass hair dressed like a giant Irish pimp.

I wasn?t worried bout getting electrocuted, or for that matter, had no worries at all. My only desire in life at that time was to get into freakin park. So I was off, past the dudes that wouldn?t let me on the train, and on my way to the magic kingdom! As I recall the first few hundred yards went pretty smooth, after all I was the invisible Irish pimp. I was on my way to see the man behind the curtains, no mortal was gonna impede me at this point.

This is where things got awfully odd. I begin to hear voices talking bout some crazy ass dude runnin down the monorail track from the hotel towards the park. Here I was, 16ft. above the pavement, filled with these huge ass bumblebee looking vehicles, and runnin to see the wizard, cane in hand. I can make out in the distance these headset-wearing men beginning to come my way. Not good. What to do? Well any educated one-eyed Irish pimp would just jump down between the oversized bumblebees and hide right?

Somehow I avoided injury on the flight down??..still cant figure out how, but I was back on the pavement. The dudes with the headsets quickly discovered me and began to ask questions. I informed them that I was lost and they told me they had reports of a kid looking like me runnin down the monorail track. I was like, ?your kidding me, my twin brother and me are staying at the hotel, and did he get into some kinda trouble??

I was sure at this point I was in deep shit. They called over more headset-wearing dudes and began a tribal conference. I wasn?t privileged to the conversation, but soon enough here comes Anaheim LEO. By this point I had come to the conclusion I was really not invisible, my superpowers had ceased.

So LEO shows up and begins the interrogation. I explain about my brother and he wants to know how I got there, to the park. Immediately I explain that ?we? had arrived by limousine, as there were a few in the lot. Long black caterpillars nestled between the bumblebees, which seemed to be the right answer. Next thing I know I?m in the back of LEO?S car and he wants to know which freakin one???imagine that???I gotta try and figure out which caterpillar brought ?us? to the magic kingdom. Well after what seemed to be an hour of searching, and many passes by my ?hippy psycho ride?, I decided to come clean. There was no limo; I came in that shitbag van. At first he didn?t believe me, convinced by my fancy garb that a limo was the desired ride.

So we pull up next to my van and he of course wants to take a peek inside. I was young n dumb so I agree. All the while I?m trippin over my own balls. Search? Nothing in there man go ahead. He finds not a thing, and asks if he can see my cane???very expensive, borrowed, imported from Ireland, and I say sure. He was so impressed by it, I offer to let him have it. Good idea no? Give him a toy and let me go!!!He was sure the cane was some sort of concealment device and tried to remove the end???didn?t happen.

So now he wants to search my self???.i agree???..i know I?m clean. WRONG
Big surprise???.i have a freakin baggy in my leather jacket with 3 or 4 shroom stems that I had completely forgotten about. He finds the bag and looks at ?em real close. A bewildered look on his face, he passes the stems to his partner, they converse. I was pretty sure at this point I was on my way to a very un-magic place. They ask me what the bag contains???I was like??..ummmm??..those are imported Irish twigs, not  unlike that cane, they use them for making pipes. He calls back-up.

To my amazement the new guys had no idea either! They all pass ?em round and after a while hand them back to me. I quickly shove?m in the jacket and they tell me I can get the hell off the lot. I was so shocked as I entered the magic bus and drove off. No one in tow as I left the magic kingdom, the only loss was that damn freakin cane, my buddy was gonna be pissed, but I figured once he heard the damn story he would let it slide???.after all, how many Irish pimps lose a shea lea on their way into the magic kingdom?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Re: Disneyland Tale [Re: PsyllyMe]
    #2930436 - 07/26/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2930713 - 07/26/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: That is a damn good story! Thanks for the entertainment...Irish twigs!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2931271 - 07/27/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, that was a good story.  :laugh: nicely written too!  welcome to the shroomery.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2931593 - 07/27/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Entertaining read indeed!

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Disneyland Tale [Re: filthysock]
    #2931778 - 07/27/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Great story - thanks for sharing :grin:

Maybe it'd make a good addition to the shroomery trip reports section if it's not already part of it?

--------------------
]

InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
    #2935701 - 07/28/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thanx for the feed back.
could right a book of shroom tales(all true).......but where to publish?

peace

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2935867 - 07/28/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That was the best story ever. :lol:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds