Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Mornin', pub!
    #2915140 - 07/22/04 07:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Good morning, Pub! You know, this is my favorite forum on the Shroomery. So nice to settle in here with a cup of iced coffee and the willingness to avoid doing work for an hour or so. Anyways, last night was a good night - smoked for the first time after a week and a half long break (felt like eternity) and settled back to watch Escape from New York, a sure classic. Anyway, for breakfast I cooked you guys up some pictures taken in Paris this past January (taken after a pit stop in Amsterdam during which a huge bucket of Espresso was half-emptied and then refilled with baggy upon baggy of goodies. So without further adieu, here are a couple pics I took of Lucy and her psychedelic journey through the city of lights...

...and...

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Mornin', pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2915173 - 07/22/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Cool...is that you in the pictures?  :thumbup:

And good morning...I'm on a regular daytime sleep schedule now so I am going to try and actually get stuff done today.  Here are my plans for today: (if I write them out I might actually do them)

1.) Read for an hour while drinking smoothie for breakfast
2.) Edit a chapter that's bugging me
3.) Do the outline for the next chapter I need to write
4.) Exercise while watching Star Trek TNG (yeah, it rocks!)
5.) Eat lunch...probably a salad
6.) Write the next chapter
7.) Clean the damn apartment

That's my day in a nutshell...what are everyone elses plans for the day? 
:sun:

Male

Re: Mornin', pub! [Re: MOTH]
    #2915176 - 07/22/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nope, that's my girlfriend...I'm the guy in my avatar :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2915179 - 07/22/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, duh, you said it was Lucy.  hehe, can you tell I'm not a morning person?  :grin:

You guys make a good looking couple.  :smile:

Male

#2915188 - 07/22/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Danke! I'm really jealous of your commitment to writing, by the way...I've been a lazy author, myself. But last night, I was perusing the videos at the local video rental place, and then I suddenly was overwhelmed when I came up with a story arc that was really visual that needs to be written into the beginning of a screenplay...it was really a great starting point, so I sat on the floor in the video store and wrote it out in detail in my journal, just sat there for 15-20 minutes writing down all sorts of notes...felt so good to put words to paper!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2915197 - 07/22/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I love it when the story just *hits* you like that. Very exciting! I try to write everyday, or at least work on some aspect of my story everyday. Sometimes it's difficult because I get over-anxious about my "writing time" and worry that I'm not going to meet my own expectations. But then afterwards when I actually got my writing done, I feel so good about it. So is your girlfriend a writer also?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2915201 - 07/22/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Mornin', pub! [Re: ]
    #2915206 - 07/22/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heart: :sun: BF6  :sun: :heart: :laugh:

Morning!

I need to slowly step away from the computer and get reading...heh.  *raises fist at Shroomery*  You won't take me alive!  :evil:

Male

#2915208 - 07/22/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

She doesn't write fiction so much - she's really good at writing about music, that's what she wants to do. Totally captures what it was like at a show when she writes about it, or the effect a band has on her emotionally..I love reading it. Tonight I'm gonna smoke a big bowl in the quiet of my apartment, put on some Philip Glass, and work on my awesome typewriter for a whiiiiiiiile. Whatcha reading, Elle? I'm reading Haruki Murakami's The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, and it is awesome.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: Mornin', pub! [Re: ]
    #2915215 - 07/22/04 08:35 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey bf6, I saw this band the other night called VHS or Beta...they're really good. Anyway, they used to be all instrumental (Awesome album: Le Funk) but they opened up the show saying they were playing all new songs with a new sound they're toying with...all I can say is Dancy Funk meets The Cure. Everyone was thinking it too that I spoke to...total Cure influence going on...

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2915219 - 07/22/04 08:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Reading Food of the Gods, actually...

I started it awhile back but got sidetracked by another book.  (Tigana) 

Have a great day!  I'm off!  :smile:

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

#2915236 - 07/22/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Mornin' guys! Just woke up was suppose to go into work this morning but I dont have to! So now I can practice with my band which is a good thing. Because last night we got in a big fight about how someone always has to do something and were not comitted enough.

After that I'm gonna have to try and fix some problems with this girly I was about to ask out...

Male

#2915390 - 07/22/04 09:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

All right, it's noon, so that means this thread is now the Good Afternoon Pub thread. And it also means that I get to leave work and go toke...:) Have a great day, all!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale