Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
My post on Datura (spec. an experience with D.Stram)
    #2915050 - 07/22/04 06:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have eaten both innoxia and stramonium seeds before. I will not be eating any more until I have grown them myself. 2 nights ago I ingested a tablespoon(+-) of D.Stramonium seeds, downed them with some white wine and then went and had a cigarette of N. Glauca. I started losing coordination in my legs after I had gotten back upstairs. I dont remember much else about the night except that I kept seeing shadows and "light" in the corner of my eyes. I wasted the night because I cannot remember a thing, I must have passed out. It was very disrespectful to the plant I think. It is easier to remember what happened the next morning. Some examples: When I closed my eyes it was as if they were still open, pictures behind my eyelids were as vivid as real life. I was reading books and newspapers, hearing people talk, and I kept thinking.. this stuff hasnt happened yet.. I'm looking into the future. I was talking to my dad and he disappears, same with my other family members. It happened quyite often. My vision was very blurred, posters and text looked 3 dimensional, like jumping off the page; and everything 3 feet away or closer had a colored halo. My vision is starting to come back to normal after 3 days. My pupils are still diilated.

The last 3 days have all kind of melded into 1. They all merged into one day. On one instance I can remember having my eyes closed and seeing a female spirit. Maybe it was D.Stramonium. Next time I try to learn from Datura i will be much more prepared.

So in conclusion, Datura is extremely powerful, but I am in love with her. I have been since I first tried D.Innoxia last year, but I enjoyed Stramonium much more, perhaps because of better seed quality, I'm not sure.

RL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: My post on Datura (spec. an experience with D.Stram) [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2915596 - 07/22/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

did you grind the seeds?
you're a brave shaman.
take care.

FH

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: My post on Datura (spec. an experience with D.Stram) [Re: felixhigh]
    #2916170 - 07/22/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I chewed them in my mouth for a few minutes then I sloshed them around for a while because I thought I should try absorbing sublingually as a failsafe. :rolleyes:  Anyway I downed 1/2 tbsp like that, then the other half I chewed up vigorously and swallowed.

RL

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: My post on Datura (spec. an experience with D.Stram) [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2916235 - 07/22/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i have a podful of seeds of a d. strammonium var. tatula that i've grown myself, it's a cute little plant. it's flower's  smell...

FH :syringe:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag