Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSjekk
Pussy Commando

Loc: North Jersey
What's Better For a First-Time Grower to Grow with?
    #2899569 - 07/17/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The Grow Bags or the Jars? I've been looking at the jars and the bags for awhile, but I'm not sure which one I should get. I also need suggestions on what site would be the best to order either the Bags or the Jars From, Anyone's imput is appreciated.

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Thanks!

--------------------
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

-Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: What's Better For a First-Time Grower to Grow with? [Re: Sjekk]
    #2899594 - 07/17/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yes definately jars, and definately wal-mart. Bags are cool, maybe worth trying; I did. I regret it lol; waste of time really; waste of money for sure.

Dont forget jars you can reuse and recyle! Spaceship earth and all that hippy stuff...

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2899597 - 07/17/04 11:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Jars, always

--------------------

OfflineNazrula
journeyman
    #2901466 - 07/18/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have yet to get a successful bag. I think though I got a contaminated syringe from one of the sponsors. I injected some in one bag and next week it was white and green. Needless to say I was pissed... Prolly gonna try a different supplier. And I have switched to jars for costs sake.

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: What's Better For a First-Time Grower to Grow with? [Re: Nazrula]
    #2901538 - 07/18/04 01:17 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nazrula said:
I have yet to get a successful bag.  I think though I got a contaminated syringe from one of the sponsors.  I injected some in one bag and next week it was white and green.  Needless to say I was pissed...  Prolly gonna try a different supplier.  And I have switched to jars for costs sake.

You don't have to be pissed, email the sponsor and explain what happened.  If you truly believe that it was a contaminated syringe there is just about 100% chance that if you tell the sponsor you believe that was the case they will replace it.  This is one of the reasons you should always buy from a sponsor, because they are reliable even in the occasional fault.

Hope that helps.  :smile:

OfflineNazrula
journeyman
Re: What's Better For a First-Time Grower to Grow with? [Re: utopianglory]
    #2903251 - 07/18/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I might do that. I'd like to run some different tests with the syringes first to see. I'd hate to raise a fuss only to find out it was something I did. It's good to know that the sponsors are reasonable though.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: What's Better For a First-Time Grower to Grow with? [Re: Nazrula]
    #2903826 - 07/18/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

WBS jars spawned to manure/straw by far. Going bulk is real easy, it just takes an extra week.

Edited by Gr0wer (07/18/04 09:52 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds