Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
bud and mushies
    #2884539 - 07/12/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ok this all started monthes ago when i split a bowl of some very potent nugs towards the comedown of an amazing quarter-O shroom trip, this sparked the most horrible bad trip (i layed on a couch and went insane, i thought i had jumped off this bridge to commit suicide and my body's bloody insides were everywhere and i was still alive, i saw random people looking down over me saying "o lord he isnt going to make it" i was scattered in pieces at the bottom of this bridge still alive) i remember everything in detail and i was screaming at my friends to call the psychiatrist and telling them that i am dying and going with god up to heaven. after a couple of hours of this i cried with my bestfriend and then went to sleep.

my next shroom trip after that was great until i smoked and all these flashbacks came plowing in on me...

anyway i would really enjoy to smoke some herb whill tripping but i am really scared of flashbacks comming in on me during a trip.

what do i do?? its like i cant smoke and trip simultaneously anymore? can anyone relate to this ? how do i get out of this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: bud and mushies [Re: acoostick]
    #2884586 - 07/13/04 12:14 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Careful man, If you're too worried it'll happen, it probably will......

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2884592 - 07/13/04 12:17 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

That has happened to me too- they are two totally different allies and sometimes and with some people they just don't work positively together.

I enjoy getting high, and taking the shrooms on the comedown from the MJ high.  That works really well for me.  Sometimes you just have to let the mushrooms be themselves to get the most out of them. 

:heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Re: bud and mushies [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2884607 - 07/13/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yes, by the way this only happens with large doses.

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
    #2884634 - 07/13/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

how large a dose are we talking about???

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Re: bud and mushies [Re: DF2K]
    #2884694 - 07/13/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

an eighth of just your above average shrrooms once a month, but sometimes ill eat a couple grams for free(no worries with those)

ahhhh the visuals

Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: east coast
    #2885196 - 07/13/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe first you should deal with your fear of dying.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: bud and mushies [Re: frogger25]
    #2885655 - 07/13/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Zing!

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Re: bud and mushies [Re: Adden]
    #2889793 - 07/14/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

im not afraid to die, that is one of the only things i dont care about haha.

ive been askin my friends who were with me and we think it will just take time.. i mean a bad trip on a quarter is pretty mean on the soul..

anyway thanks

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#2891094 - 07/14/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

How often do you smoke herb? And when you do, do you ever feel reminents of your bad trip?

If you're comfortable with blazing, I found that it's best to deal with my fears then. My heart starts pumping a little faster, I'll even admit that I'll feel depressed and sketched, then I deal with my skeletons. Let every single one of them out of the closet, if you're by yourself then scream out loud. You're in control. Just do whatever you need to get over things because you've already faced the worst.

It's very comforting when you've overcome all your fears know that everything will be okay. :laugh:

Anonymous

#2891341 - 07/14/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

weed alone is known to cause mild panic attacks. You say it is only on larger doses, but i smoked a joint when i was on 2g during the peak and it became the most kick ass time. id say it definitely helped me touch within even more.

Keep in mind why you ate the shrooms when you start to get scared on them. they are only showing you yourself, do you like what you see/feel?

ive never had any past life experiences on shrooms, but it makes me wonder why you experienced what you told us about, is that something that happened to you in a past life? who knows, only you man. was it simply a fear? or was it something that could happen in the future? See man, rather than feed into the egos fear, i say fuck that and i try and find out why i am feelin how i feel. its not an issue to remember that when shrooming if you go into the shroom with that motive in mind already.

I recommend praying before you shroom man, considering your taking them for spiritual reasons. Just tell god you want to learn more about your true self(or him if you dont even know him yet), and know you will be shown what you seek.

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Re: bud and mushies [Re: ]
    #2891715 - 07/14/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i am definitely comfortable with blazing, im eatin 3.5gs saturday and im sure ill smoke so.. i guess ill deal with it..

and it cant be a fear of dying since i thought that i had driven to the bridge(the one i was laying at the bottom all tore up) to commit suicide so i wanted to die,(the whole time i was laying on a couch) but yea i am definitely going to meditate and try to talk to god before Saturday.

i think there is just something very treadful in some crevace deep in my psyche that leaks out a little bit during hard trips and marijuana might just start this leak that is inevitible.

it doesnt matter though i think i am going to put this whole subject off and bring up this thread the next time i eat 7 grams...

thanks for the advise

--------------------
Shine On,           

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2892983 - 07/15/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

:hug: I think you should stay away from mixing them for awhile. Good luck, and don't consider leaving us Earthlings before your time, please...you will not want to deal with the karma that would create for you. Much love from me to you.  :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2893026 - 07/15/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hey...

The one time I took 5 g's I had a similar experience.  I was tripping hard, but almost completely in control until I took two big hits of weed. 

I can't even describe what happened.  It quickly yanked the trip upwards a few fatal notches and my reality was gone.  I was nowhere and everywhere, existing and flowing into and out of everything because I was everything...then I began to *see* deja vu happening to me, everything that happened around me had already happened a thousand times before, and I began to believe that I was trapped in the madness of my brain.  I kept listening frantically to try and hear the voices of nurses in the mental hospital from the "outside."  But I couldn't hear them and I kept thinking that the nurses from "outside" of me had given up on me, that I was lost in my brain until death, that I would never "truly" see my husband again, that the man sitting next to me trying to comfort me was not really my husband, only the fake mental projection of how I remembered my "real" husband to be...

It was the most terrifying experience my life.  When I smoked weed later that week, I had horrible flashbacks of the experience, to the point where I panicked. 

Luckily, I eventually got to the point where I tripped again, and enjoyed my weed again, although I am going to practice a bit more with MJ alone before I ever try to combine it with shrooms again.  That experience taught me to have incredible respect for these substances.  I will never think of shrooms or MJ the same way ever again. 

anyway, that's my tale!  :smile:

*me*

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies