Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Rollercoaster of emotions
    #2858977 - 07/05/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hello all. I tend to lurk these forums more often than I post, but in wake of my truly profound and emotionally evocative experience last night I decided that I had to let someone out there now how I am feeling.

Dose: 10 shots of 20% alcohol, 2 beers, 1 gram of marijuana 2.5 grams of mushrooms
Time: 1:00 AM
Setting: Room

Earlier in the night I had a few friends over just to hand out. We ended up making a liqour run, and as posted in my dosage above I was fairly plastered.

At about 12:00 my brother arrived with his girlfriend and our dearler "x". X told me that he had gotten his hands on some fairly potent mushies and wanted to know if we were up for a little adventure. Being drunk I made two bad decisions. Firstly, to actually intake mushrooms, and second, to smoke a joint afterwards. This wasn't my first experience on mushrooms, but in all other ventures I had mentally prepared for and planned out the night. This was spur of the moment, and I had alot of thoughts on my mind.

We made tea out of the mushrooms and downed it fairly quickly. My brother was worried that the tea was too hot and that the potency would be reduced. We we're very wrong. After smoking the joint we decided to take a look at the moon so the 4 of us stepped onto my front porch and begin gazing towards the sky. The moon immediately caught me eye as the clouds began to form beautifully intricate landscapes high up in the sky.

I turned around during this moment and noticed that everyone was talking to me and I hadn't heard a word they had said. I looked at X and he made some comment but his words seemed foreign to me, as though he was speaking another language.

At this point I decided I would not be able to converse with anyone sanely, so I walked upstairs to my room. As I stepped into my room my clothes had begin to itch every part of my body like a thousand little ants were dancing on my skin. I immediately stripped down to boxers and lay on my bed knowing that I was coming up fast and this was going to be a journey.

At first I tried to come on here and post, get some helpul advice from you guys, but I loaded up my browser and pop-ups started appearing everywhere. I was unsure if it was actually happening so I just turned off the computer and turned on the T.V.

It took my about 3 minutes to realize that I was watching a horror movie in this state of mind (Leperachauns) and when I did come to this recognition, I was truly petrified. I sat totally still in fear eyes transfixed on the T.V for 15 minutes before I worked up the courage to change the channel. I get up and felt totally disoriented. I was standing straight yet everything in my room was slanted and sliding sidways. I changed the channel and lay back down.

At this point I was relieved for a moment because I reached the point in the trip where everything becomes immensely hilarious. I truly realized how forced and contrived late night television, and in fact alot of acting really is. I laughed as I made comments at the T.V saying "Man he really forced that one out".

This was O.K until I started seeing leperachauns (sp?) appear on other television channels. I stood up to turn off the T.V as it was too much to handle and lay back down.

Silence began to ring in my ears. The ringing noise was then accentuated by a door slamming down stairs, and the wind blowing in the window above me. The door closing echoed over and over in my ears with the soft whistling of the wind. Everything seemed in unison, like a well structured song. It was truly beautiful. I closed my eyes and saw incredibly complex CEV's. More vivid then ever before. I began to explore and focus on the CEV's and the more I did this, the more intricate they became slowly expanding forming mechanical/organic objects. At first I was utterly confused by what I saw until I realized that at this moment I was for the first time feeling and visualizing my body operating as a whole.

I stood up and actually appreciated the my ability to move my arm at a whim. Grateful for this ability I danced just because I could.

Quickly I became tired from exerting this energy and laid back down. I noticed my breathing was heavy and I was sighing quite often. Anxiety proceeded. I looked at the clock and it was 4:00 A.M.

Not being able to sleep I got dressed and headed out with my Ipod to listen to my ambient playlist and bike through the forests as the sunrises.

The colors and angles were beautiful and unique. Every moment, and treeline appeared to be perfection. All my senses were totally stimulated, and my mind was racing. I began observing all objects and colors as if it were for the first time.

I don't think I had ever achieved such inner happiness after experiencing total despair and loneliness.

As I began coming down I biked to the top of a 4 lane main road there were no cars in sight, so I turned around let go of the handle bars and soared down the hill.. I felt innocent and pure.

I haven't slept in 30 hours, and I'm still thinking about what has happened and what I have seen. A truly magnificent experience!

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Rollercoaster of emotions [Re: daft]
    #2859336 - 07/05/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice trip report man!
When i started reading abouut all the alcohol you consumed i thought your trip was gonna turn out bad, but i was wrong.
Last time i tripped i also got "the music of silence" thing, it truly is beautiful. After awhile it got annoying though cuz i couldn't make the echoes stop.

PEace

--------------------

Invisiblehankydanky2k
    #2859341 - 07/05/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Next time try not to let go of the handlebars. It can get nasty very fast. Also, I don't think you actually had too hard of a trip. Being able to ride a bike without going straight into oncoming traffic is really a great feat for somebody who's shrooming. Sounds like you had a good time though. Hopefully you learned something too.

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#2859358 - 07/05/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

daft said:
I loaded up my browser and pop-ups started appearing everywhere.

I get that too :badcomputer:

--------------------

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Rollercoaster of emotions [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #2859797 - 07/05/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hankydanky2k said:
Next time try not to let go of the handlebars. It can get nasty very fast. Also, I don't think you actually had too hard of a trip. Being able to ride a bike without going straight into oncoming traffic is really a great feat for somebody who's shrooming. Sounds like you had a good time though. Hopefully you learned something too.

I definately took alot from the experience. I believe the profound underlying message throughout the entire voyage was to look at things from different perspectives.

Before this trip I was becoming extremely analyitcal, deconstructing conversations with friends, and looking way to deeply into everything. Now I'm much more at peace with myself, and am taking more and more everyday encounters with people, and everything in general for face value.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Offlinethelion
    #3096002 - 09/05/04 06:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That was an amazing trip man! That is what is all about! Great Report!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies