Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCableface
Stranger
Re: Thai's-anybody ever tried them?
    #285269 - 04/04/01 12:14 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

Thanks Hawk, Im excited now. There are going to be 3 of us tripping and we were concerned that there's not going to be enough. We have a little over 3 grams each. That should be plenty... :) Thanks again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
    #285343 - 04/04/01 04:01 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

i didnt find them to be speedy either..actually i found them to be so mellow that i didnt say much half the time..3 grams is plenty though..me and a friend chomped about 4 grams a piece and i dont know about him but my mind was lit up like a christmas tree..you might not get a hangover or whatever from it but you will be at a loss for any sort of physical energy for a day..good clean high though..

--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #285579 - 04/04/01 01:12 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

Ok folks but wiht my experience wiht KS from ryche they werent that potent. But PF's are potent as all hell. But the KS grew great, fruited great, and produced massive yields and bueteful mushrooms. On the first flush the were all tall & big. Second a few were short & fat like he says and then third flush there was this bueteful perfect looking cubensis. It was so pretty, they had white crap on top (those white spots; not mycelia), and such a perfect figure, they sporulate SUPER HEAVY, and the veil stays intact for quite a while and hangs around even after it breaks. I also noticed that the veil on these always seems (if the mushroom is perfect in shape) to start to rip in six spots equidistant from each other around the cap. I highly reccomend these cubes but the potency is nothing of what ryche hypes it up to be.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineSporeWolf
Stranger
Re: Thai's-anybody ever tried them? [Re: tom]
    #285890 - 04/04/01 10:38 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

I agree TOM, the potency is good good but not as good as he claims. He's probably just sprung on the strain.
It does fruit and grow easily though.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thai's-anybody ever tried them? [Re: SporeWolf]
    #286702 - 04/05/01 08:44 PM (23 years, 16 days ago)

It might be the substrate you guys are growing them on. I know we all find them extremely potent.. but were growing them on compost which seems to bring out there best in every aspect.
Lots of factors will determine potency.... but I've seen quite a few posts here of ppl really enjoying their potency levels for cubs. They certainly get my vote :)

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Re: Thai's-anybody ever tried them? [Re: SporeWolf]
    #286819 - 04/05/01 11:17 PM (23 years, 16 days ago)

I too found them speedy(on all 4 occasions and so did the wife) but they are EASY to grow!
visual? kinda good(does not touch PANS. though)
anyway they are EASY and beautiful!!

Dioze1

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds