Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Loc: Smyrna
eating too much?!?!
    #2847999 - 07/01/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i read on many pages that people prefer to eat max. 5 gr. dry shrooms. but what if one would eat more than 5 grams. for example 7 or 10 grams. with 2 or more non-shroomer baby sitters around. just curious about it.

--------------------
"Come, come again, whoever you are, come!
Heathen, fire worshipper or idolatrous, come!
Come even if you broke your penitence a hundred times,
Ours is the portal of hope, come as you are."

Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi - Alternative spellings: Mawlana, or Mowlana, and Jalal Al-Din, or Jalaluddin
The great Anatolian philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi sect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: WebLiZaRD]
    #2848266 - 07/01/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You'd lose contact with your visual reality fairly quickly and wouldn't return for several hours. Total loss of ego, total blending of the senses. Total confusion, fear, pleasure, enlightenment, etc.

Do a search for people that have dosed on 7 or more grams of shrooms. There's quite a few posts on the subject.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2848983 - 07/01/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i used to read on the shroomery along time ago about people eating 60-100g of mushrooms.

some speak of their 'level 5' trip...they have no idea.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: felix]
    #2849063 - 07/01/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

goddamn, thats alot of shrooms. can u please send me the links to those pages or stories over PM if u have any?

OfflineJewishJoint
    #2849102 - 07/01/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ive eaten over 8 grams a couple times, i ate over 14 grams this being dry...and did it alone. I dont know how well you handle tripping but its pretty intense and can be a painfull experiance but a memorable one. If you really want to blow your universe then do it, but ive found that lower doses can be just as fun or even more fun.
Be prepared for stomach pains, and body pains, shooting pains in your joints legs, brain, expect exrtreme heart rates, high blood pressure which can make for some very intresting feeling in the head, as in feeling like your brain is bein sucked out your ears. Expect it to be hard to breath at some points and expect to pretty much accept the fact that your dead...cause usually when i eat that much i get to that point, but everyone is diffrent.

If you really want to do it, i would do it, just hold on for one hell of a ride.

--------------------
I relax my mind, go with the flow
Laugh at life, let the good times roll

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: JewishJoint]
    #2849225 - 07/01/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I once took a 1/4 oz (7.2g) at my friend's home. So, I ended up dosing around 4:00 pm, not realizing that the guy's mother would soon be home. The only time I came out of the guy's room, she immediately tried to talk to me, and I heard two streams of voices coming from her. So, I had no idea what to say, since she seemed to be having two different conversations and I couldn't even tell that she was my friend's mother at the time. Very weird, uncomfortable trip where I pretended to be asleep in a fetal position most of the day. :P

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2849267 - 07/01/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

This site is the first place I heard 2g being a standard.

When I used to do them (it's been about 4 years now! I'm waiting on my first flush still), I would do about 50 grams wet plus 2 8oz cups of tea (sometimes it was so thick, it was more like syrup than tea).

I did this about every other day for a month or two straight. Some of the days were fun, some I don't remember, and some were pretty out there.

Still, I am wondering if 2g - 4g will really do the trick for me, although like I said, its been about 4 years.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Anonymous

#2849447 - 07/01/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

My last high dose was over 8 grams of Acadian Coast/Ecuador/Puerto Rican mix. I had a sober sitter and another tripper. The trip was incredibly dark and confusing on the come up. Synaesthesia was overwhelming on the peak, I just wanted to stop coming up before I began losing total contact with reality-not when you feel like you will black out, but a true fear of death itself along with accompanying visual landscape. The peak and come down was beautiful, my girlfriend chatted with me while I came back to reality, had some amazing OEVs full of intricate and distinct images and several instances of sense of contact with entities. There are a lot of personal details I am leaving out of course but that is just a brief description of some of the typical effects I have encountered in the high dose range. It can be horrifically scary, or immensely blissful.

I was rattled for months after that particular trip, it entirely shook my perception in an ultimately positive way. I haven't tripped hard since then and don't really feel a need to on mushrooms anymore. I feel satisfied with my shroom voyages.

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Loc: Smyrna
    #2850259 - 07/02/04 04:35 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ok , i got the point. It can be really hard to handle but no death risk, true?

I don't think i would do high dose for a long time, just need some info about it...
But i think it is a one time life experience. I am afraid that it could change all life.
Thanks guys.

--------------------
"Come, come again, whoever you are, come!
Heathen, fire worshipper or idolatrous, come!
Come even if you broke your penitence a hundred times,
Ours is the portal of hope, come as you are."

Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi - Alternative spellings: Mawlana, or Mowlana, and Jalal Al-Din, or Jalaluddin
The great Anatolian philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi sect.

Offlinemush20
Stranger
    #2852185 - 07/02/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Its really hard to say on how much you can handle. Ive seen people completly loose reality and freak the f out and go insane off as little as a half a gram. I personaly can handle pretty much any amount. Im gifted when it comes to hallucinogenic drugs.
As for it being a death risk, the only people that ive ever heard of dieing from shrooms are the ones that eat the wrong kind. I have friends that eat ounces of cubes at a time on a dialy basis and they seem fine.
Off large doses I feel very limited side effects if any. Maybe a little fuzzy for a day heh. But some people ive seen get sick and have abdominal pain and other crap.
For me I sometimes go into a trance like meditative state. I dont know if im dreaming, if im awake or spleeping. I become completly detached from my body and into another world.

Ive had close friends that never came back from trips though. So when it comes to high doses of shrooms ide suggest to take what you learn with a grain of salt, put it in the back of your mind. Or it can consume your life.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2852291 - 07/02/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

when you say "never came back from trips"

could you be a little more elaborate? Have their brains actually changed chemically, or are you referring to their ego?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: kotik]
    #2852460 - 07/02/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yeah...i'd like to know what that means. sounds kind of cliche.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #2853125 - 07/03/04 02:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

highest dose of mush ive done was a 9 dry grams give/take.
lets just say ill never do that again.
violent violent vomiting (out the nostrils violent),
confusion, cold sweats, shivering, hot flashes, etc.
but alot of pretty colors & afterglow once you become "stable"
enough to enjoy your trip.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2853314 - 07/03/04 03:50 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

alot of you are saying that 7-10 grams is a HUGE amount, however when I first started taking mushrooms like 6-7 years ago, I was eating wwwaaayy more than that. Probably closer to 10-12 grams a day, for literally weeks at a time.

I have never thrown up, but I have had somewhat of an "overdose." Although I didn't get sick, I was lost in my own world for a good 2 hours.

--------------------

Offlinemush20
Stranger
    #2853360 - 07/03/04 04:22 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

As in his personality was completly changed. He was going around preaching to people like a nut afterwards. He was basically schitsofrenic. He told me that god told him to spread the word. He had all kinds of off the wall ideas he got from the trip and he never let it go i guess. Last time I talked to him he was trying to start a cult following.

I think he was prone to schitsofrenia anyways, but the shrooms deffinatly triggered something.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: mush20]
    #2853585 - 07/03/04 08:47 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ive been considering a cult lately. tell him to send me a flier.

--------------------

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: mush20]
    #2857072 - 07/04/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mush20 said:
As in his personality was completly changed. He was going around preaching to people like a nut afterwards. He was basically schitsofrenic. He told me that god told him to spread the word. He had all kinds of off the wall ideas he got from the trip and he never let it go i guess. Last time I talked to him he was trying to start a cult following.

I think he was prone to schitsofrenia anyways, but the shrooms deffinatly triggered something.

God works in mystyrous ways, how do you know that he was'nt called to do so?

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2857990 - 07/05/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
ive been considering a cult lately.  tell him to send me a flier.

:geordinod:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2858940 - 07/05/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I once took 13 grams dried that I bought from a head shop in Holland and then went out to a nightclub in Germany where Germans were line dancing to 80's rock music. It was very strange.

But I think my most bizzarre trip ever was when I took 5 grams dried an hour after taking 3 grams of syrian rue. I felt as though I were part of everything and that I could feel/know/sense things that were taking place on the other side of the galaxy. It was as if space shunk and all matter was closing in on itself. Wild night, it was.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: eating too much?!?! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2859290 - 07/05/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

If I had really close friends who shroomed lots and had lots of trust for, I'd love to take a shitload of mushrooms and see what would happen. :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract