Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Psylocybe Gravolens??
    #2843963 - 06/30/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've read through many FAQs and searched the whole site, and Ive never been able to learn much about psylocybe gravolens....supposedly the only active mushroom to grow in New Jersey. Does anyone know anyhting about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: Psylocybe Gravolens?? [Re: Boom]
    #2843976 - 06/30/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the most comprhensive list of active shrooms i've ever seen is at mj's site
here
and yr species is not listed
i suspect someone is having some fun with phonetics, though
as the only thing that covers most of new jersey is gravel...

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Psylocybe Gravolens?? [Re: muse_sick]
    #2844138 - 06/30/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ahh i see...oh well, i guess ill have to move to a southern state to find some nice shrooms...cow fields here dont produce anything to my knowledge. The FAQ lists cubensis for my state, which i find hard to beleive. Liberty Caps arent listed, but are listed for all the surrounding states. I guess ill have to get a kit or soemthing....

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: Psylocybe Gravolens?? [Re: Boom]
    #2844142 - 06/30/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

It's listed in our FAQ by the way and it is misspelled by the poster- Mr. Boooom. I believe it is graveolens. And afater searching for ten minutes on google I could but find vague lists of psilocybian mushrooms that noted its occurance somewhere in the world at some point- this is when MJ should knowingly interject with- as listed by... know ing to occur in...... and can be picked from....to.....- refer to ........com for more info and my site listing for this speciesl. I think that this will not happen due to his circumstances as well as it's being rare I would further suppose. Look for subbalteatus in NJ. They occur there by default (this is also mentioned in the FAQ.) I hope you have much luck and I'm glad to see that you did read the section that listed whereabouts of local mushrooms in your area before posting. Good day, good man.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Psylocybe Gravolens?? [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2846189 - 07/01/04 03:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The taxonomic particulars and descriptions and habitats of this species are in Guzman's the Genus Psilocybe, Book is currently being updated so the book is no longer online. Original book cost $100.00 per copy and was published by a reputable mycological journal.

Go to the ethnobotanical garden and ask Hermes if he has the pages for that species info. he may be able to help you. I am away from my library and files so I cannot give any info at this time.

mj

ANd it is a species.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate