Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!!
    #2843710 - 06/30/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

today, i became aware that all of my mushroom spores (syringes & prints) were confiscated about a month ago. i thought i had just lost them or packed them in the wrong box during a move. i was moving out of an apartment at the end of may and one of the office people had come by to check out the place while i was not home. she saw spores (psilocybe & other) in the fridge, so she called the police. the drug task force came to the apartment and confiscated all of my spores. i was not aware of any of this until today. apparently, they told the apt. office people that i would be arrested if i tried to recover the spores, so i'm not going up to the police station until i know which laws protect me and entitle me to have my legal possessions returned. spores are legal in arkansas and i did not even plan to cultivate the spores. i turned my focus to edible & medicinal mushrooms a good while back. i can honestly say that i had no intention of using the spores illegaly; they were to be given away to shroomery members (sorry guys, looks like that's not going to happen now).

can anybody help me out here? i need to know all the relevant laws that apply to this situation and how to proceed. this infuriates me; it's been almost two hours since i heard the news and i can still feel my pulse in my elbow. i want to press this issue as far as legally possible and give drug task force all the trouble they deserve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!! [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2843721 - 06/30/04 01:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Fucking bastards. I think they should be shot.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2843740 - 06/30/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

March up there and get your spores boy, and then take them back over there and wave them in somebody's face.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2843749 - 06/30/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your first move is to get the hell out of Arkansas....................

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2843780 - 06/30/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
wave them in somebody's face.

i'm thinking more along different lines here. i'm envisioning a row of drug force cops with emptied spore syringes hanging from their eyes.

believe me, i want to march up there and get my spores back, but i don't want to be arrested and put in jail today. even though it would be a wrongful arrest and i would be let go eventually, i don't want to have to deal with that. i shouldn't even be having to waste my time with this b.s.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2843787 - 06/30/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

How much spores are we talking about here?

More than one print?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #2843800 - 06/30/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

spores are legal, the police cannot hold them unless they are to be used as evidence against you, in order to do that they need some proof that you are infact cultivating an illegal substance...

my advice is to talk with a lawyer, and think about filing suit against the apt. complex, and aquiring a court order to have the spores returned, especialy if there are edible cultures in the mix...

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2843802 - 06/30/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yes. i'm not even sure how much they took. i know they have at least 8 spore syringes & a few non-psilocybe prints. i'm fairly sure they also stole my reishi, maitake, and enoki cultures on agar because they are also missing and those always stay in the fridge, so i don't see how i could have lost them.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2843804 - 06/30/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Just let it ride Eric...you can allways get more Dude
Remember you have a lot of good friends here that will gladly help you replace what you have lost. I know it pisses you off but thats my advice because they can arrest you and even after getting a innocent charge you will still have to get it removed $$ by another lawyer

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!! [Re: OldSpice]
    #2843817 - 06/30/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i'm not worried about loss of spores/cultures. i know i can easily get more and rebuild my stock quickly. i am pissed off at the fact that cops fuck people over like this and think they can get away with it. what they have done is illegal. what i have done with those particular spores is not illegal.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2843850 - 06/30/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

and think they can get away with it

Unfortunately it appears that they can and do get away with things like this...sometimes on a regular basis :nonono:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #2843854 - 06/30/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Don't let it ride. Fight them.

How would you feel if they came in and stole a gold chain from you? This is exactly the same thing as they came in and stole valuables of yours that are completely legal to posses.

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #2843948 - 06/30/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Let me start with IANAL BYNOF ( I Am Not A Lawyer But You Need One Fast)

#1 The "Office person" who was checking out the apt may not have had a LEGAL right to consent to the search or to even be there. They can not enter the apartment with out consent and not with out notification.

#2 The police can not HOLD stuff and arrest you for trying to pick it up!

#3 if there was nothing Illegal there then there was no law broken. They may be under the belief that the syringes contained drugs and not spores.

Call a lawyer. Around here they will talk to you for free. To determine if there is a case or not. They will normally tell you what it will cost you as well. Call around and find one. Make a list of what was taken and the value. Most of the time, for a small fee, the lawyer will go down and serve them with some paper work. They will release the items into his custody and he will return them to you.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2844147 - 06/30/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Are you missing any pipes/roaces/weed or anything that is actually illegal? That could end up being a problem.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2844155 - 06/30/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

How do you know they were removed by a task force? Have you seen proof? Is there a chance apt personel removed them... then gave 'em to the police? How did you find out? There's a few things about this that aren't clear.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

#2844327 - 06/30/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:
Are you missing any pipes/roaces/weed or anything that is actually illegal? That could end up being a problem.

no, i don't really smoke anymore. this isn't an issue.

Quote:

Cervantes said:
How do you know they were removed by a task force? Have you seen proof? Is there a chance apt personel removed them... then gave 'em to the police?  How did you find out? There's a few things about this that aren't clear.

i have been problems getting my deposit back from the apt. office. today, i went in to discuss the problem. they told me they found "drugs" in my apt. i told them i don't/didn't keep drugs in my apt. the "drugs" turned out to be "hypodermic needles, illegal psilocybe mushroom spores." i explained that psilocybe spores are not illegal (except in ca & ga). the bitch told me i was wrong, that the spores are illegal :rolleyes: and that if i wanted to be arrested i need to contact the dtf and ask for my syringes back, because they were the ones that picked them up and they said they would arrest me if i showed up.

InvisibleDieCommie

#2844348 - 06/30/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Get a lawyer, sue, its the american dream

Seriously i would be pissed too, and i would fight...

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2844362 - 06/30/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your rights have been thrown out the fucking window man. I'd go down to the police station right now and demand my property back, you have not broken any laws....how can they arrest you?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2844430 - 06/30/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

since you say there is no intention of cultivating the magic spores, then your case seems like it would hold up well, and you could probably make off with some cash from the landlord, as well as a decent settlement with the city, if you choose to go that route.

Personally, I would look into getting the lady that went through your things fucked first, she is the one that caused it all, broke the law, and called in a false police report, due to her own ignorance.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: my spores have been illegally confiscated/stolen!!!! [Re: kotik]
    #2844443 - 06/30/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Definately! You have a case, so take some of the drug warriors money away for them and buy yourself a nice growroom!!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags