Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Signposts on the path to God # 1,2,3,4,5
    #2836132 - 06/28/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Watch the wake you leave behind yourself.  Are you walking your talk? Back track yourself.  Is there a trail of misunderstanding, pain, animosity,and grief behind you?  These things are lessonsand they are also a result of your choices.  As you approach God your choices will be such that there is less pain etc. in your wake.

Given the state of our earth we must accleerate our release from past issues.  Over attachment to this grief in our history may be a sign of brain patterns that are fueled by the pain of those past experiences.  These brain patterns can be very deeply ingrained in us and they can be realesed in milliseconds.  The sooner you pry yourself apart from this cycle of internal criticisim and pain the sooner you will come to know the truth of who you are.  We havean earth to save and some of the most important work we can do is internal.  We can choos to live in the pain or we can move on RIGHT NOW.  Doing this kind of inner work  has incrediba RIPPLE effects throughout the universe.

Quotes from Caral

"We buy into the projections that we are something other than Love."

"All things coalesce to the unfoldment of the Light.'

:heart: :sun:

2)  Look for synchronistic events in your life.  Jon Young defines one aspect of the Creator as being the source of synchronicity.  So when coincidences start to occur around you, it is a  sign that you are getting closer to that sacred space.  Miracles become commonplace on that Holly Ground.  The events of your life just seem to flow in an effortless dance.

3)Live in a place of gratitude.  The more you can get out of that ego space that world revolves around you and into a space of reverence and gratitude for all life, the closer to God you will get.  A personal prayer of gratitude for all the elements of this earth each morning will help ground you in that space.  Let a prayer flow from your heart  that expresses your gratitude for the waters, the fish, the insects, the plants, the trees, the birds, the sky, the sun,, the moon, the stars, the world of the ancestors, the future generations, and the peoplewho have made life possible.

4) Do you constantly judge those around you?  Personality judjments come from an ego that is trying to establish itself as seperate from others.  Learn discernment and let go of any needs to judge as most judgements are simply an attempt to protect some false inner turf.

The "Good Message" aspect of the Peace principles from the Iroquis Nation applies here.  You never say anything bad about anyone at any time.  If you absolutely need to work something out with someone, you do it directly with that person and then if necessary in the presence of an elder.

5)pray for humanity.  You can not give yourself humility.  You learn it from the lessons bought to you in your life by prayer for humility.

6)forgiveness. Forgive others and forgive yourself.  Stay in a positive flow and dont get cought in past issues.  Learn the lesson and move on.  Carl reminds us that: "Your sins were forgiven before they were committed".

All of human pain and suffering from all time, all war, the holocaust,etc., are held in Gods Love.  Love hold and releases and brings peace to every thing.

7)Be vulnerable.  Have a loving open heart.  Each time your heart is broken the Creator will put it back together stronger.  The process of peeling that layers of the onion from around your heart eventually uncovers a heart that isnt vulnerable because of itsstrength and purity.  You feel that you cant allow anyone to see this real inner heart self of yours because it seems so fragil.  In reality this inner heart that you are keeping covered is the bedrock of who you realy are.

Your ego does not understand this heart space which can only exist in the moment so your mind creates all kinds of devices to suppress and control this heart energy.  Your mind is preoccupied with the past or the future events and can not function in this eternal now heart space. ( read or listen to "The Power Of Now" by Eckhart Tolle).

8)Keep deeply grounded in the earth.  Make cordage, flint knap, carv bows, visit your sit are daily, enroll in the Kamana Program, do the dirt time, go tracking.

9) When you ask to be healed, be ready to demonstrate that you are healed.  God will open doors for your healing but you must be willing to walk thru those doors.  You must be willing to meet God half way.  To sit back and waite for free miracles is to abandon the power of choice that is basis of growth.

10)Seeking phenomena can be self serving.  Allowing God to manifest miricals around you and thru you is not self serving.

Dont seek phenomena.  There are all kinds of things in in the world of phenomena that can distract you from manifesting the Creator's light.  We can get lost in trying to recreate expieriences from our past.  God manifests a coincidences in out lives and we may spin our wheels forever trying to recreate something that we think we can own.  Dont get lost in the value of the phenomenal world if your true goal is to serve God.

God will not put you in a situation that you dont have the tools to handle.  You dont have to practice doing miracles.  When you and your heart are open, the miacles will flow thru you according to Gods will.

You dont know what you will be asked to do in this lifetime.  There appears to be increasing amounts of chaos aat every level of society and government. The earth is threatened as never before.

You must be prepared to do the work that you incarnated on this earth to peform.
:thumbup: :grin:

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (07/01/04 12:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top

Re: Signposts on the path to God # 1,2,3,4,5 [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2847337 - 07/01/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Bump.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2847398 - 07/01/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Look for synchronistic events in your life.
This has been covered in great depth. As a synchronistic event is totally determined by the mind of the observer and there are no guidelines; one can free-associate any series of totally unrelated events and assign any meaning that you choose.

Here is a recent example from a respected member:

I was really pissed off when a former (paranoid I might add) neighbor put a Mercury vapor lamp up between our houses. My private back yard and pool were also flooded with silvery-blue light. One night, I witnessed a beam of Mercuy-light which passed between my vertical blinds, and illuminated a 16" bronze statue of the god Mercury - the centerpiece of my diningroom table. Wow! Nice synchronicity I thought."

Gee, there is a sodium-vapor light outside my house that shines on my salt shaker - ooh, how synchronous! This must be God sending me a message about my blood-pressure.

Yesterday I found a penny on the sidewalk. This must be a message to trade in my Dodge Viper for a Lincoln...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Re: Signposts on the path to God # 1,2,3,4,5 [Re: Swami]
    #2847413 - 07/01/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

It made you think though of things you should look into. Synchronity and events are flowing past you every day nonstop. When you open your self up to the thought of events and underlying meanings it opens you up and makes you think a little more directly.

This is all metaphor. The thing is life is what you make it to be. Be open to those around you. Be open to what life teaches you. If you lok at it right there is a lot more going on around you then looking with a closed mind.

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (07/01/04 01:08 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2847415 - 07/01/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

God will not put you in a situation that you dont have the tools to handle.

Certainly depends what you mean by handle. Here is another one of those entirely vague terms that is meaningless.

Do you mean accept no matter how shitty or impossible? (If that is true, then it is purely psychological and does not require any God-given tools or aid).

Do you mean to overcome the problem or what?

If there is a situation that one could not handle, does that mean that God did NOT put you there? (another tautology)

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2847421 - 07/01/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Carl reminds us that: "Your sins were forgiven before they were committed".

Webster:

re?mind ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-mnd)
tr.v. re?mind?ed, re?mind?ing, re?minds

To cause to remember

Hard to remember something that one has never known to be factual.

--------------------

#2847446 - 07/01/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

This was written to show you that your mind is a very powerful tool. That you manifest what you put energy towards.

"Hard to remember something that one has never known to be factual."
No it isnt. is my name realy sheik of shiitake?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2847461 - 07/01/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"Hard to remember something that one has never known to be factual."
No it isnt. is my name realy sheik of shiitake?

No, your name is David Connors.

--------------------

#2847477 - 07/01/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Swam you are looking at this all wrong. Maybe/maybe not. My point beeing that life is what you make it to be. The term God might turn you off. But I lok at the term God as just an underlying universal energy of life/love.

I dont use a dictionary like this. I look at underlying points in ones statments. Not what some "educated person" belives the word to mean. Its like beieaving the Bilble or something.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2847552 - 07/01/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Swam you are looking at this all wrong. My point beeing that life is what you make it to be.

You probably do not see the irony in the statement that you just made.

--------------------

OfflineRastafari
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2847601 - 07/01/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"""""I was really pissed off when a former (paranoid I might add) neighbor put a Mercury vapor lamp up between our houses. My private back yard and pool were also flooded with silvery-blue light. One night, I witnessed a beam of Mercuy-light which passed between my vertical blinds, and illuminated a 16" bronze statue of the god Mercury - the centerpiece of my diningroom table. Wow! Nice synchronicity I thought."""""

Swami said: "Gee, there is a sodium-vapor light outside my house that shines on my salt shaker - ooh, how synchronous! This must be God sending me a message about my blood-pressure."

Perhaps it was... That sarcasm in your voice shall be the death of you my mcdonalds eating friend.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2847619 - 07/01/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

This must be God sending me a message about my blood-pressure.

It's funny that I rarely see anyone talk about syncronicty as being a "sign from God".....except for you, Swami :wink:

I've said it time and time again, and you ignore me time and time again: syncronicty is NOT a "message" to the observer...it is simply a chance relation of events that holds meaning for the observer.

You seem to be the only one claiming this "message" crap.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineRastafari
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2847629 - 07/01/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
God will not put you in a situation that you dont have the tools to handle.

Certainly depends what you mean by handle. Here is another one of those entirely vague terms that is meaningless.

Do you mean accept no matter how shitty or impossible? (If that is true, then it is purely psychological and does not require any God-given tools or aid).

the psyche wasnt invented by god?

Edited by Rastafari (07/01/04 02:22 PM)

Re: Signposts on the path to God # 1,2,3,4,5 [Re: trendal]
    #2847646 - 07/01/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yes indeed. I feel the same way Trendal.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2848442 - 07/01/04 06:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I found the original post in this thread to be true from what I can tell.

In my own experiences, these things (forgiveness, open heart, synchronity) all happen when you are living in harmony with your environment.

Harmony is a sign of a correct path, as harmony is usuaully not associated with uncessessary fear or pain (which are usually signs of a problem).

So, in conclusion, this was a fun thread to read, and I didn't find it erroring in anyway.

Swami is just trying to help you establish what you proclaim to be truth a little bit better :smile:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2848985 - 07/01/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

syncronicty is NOT a "message" to the observer...it is simply a chance relation of events that holds meaning for the observer.

Webster:

mean?ing ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnng)
n.
Something that is conveyed or signified

mes?sage ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msj)
n.

The substance of a communication; the point or points conveyed

I've said it time and time again, and you ignore me time and time again

OK, one more time tell me the difference between "something significant conveyed" and "a point that is conveyed". Use small words so that I may grasp.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Signposts on the path to God # 1,2,3,4,5 [Re: Rastafari]
    #2849003 - 07/01/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps it was... That sarcasm in your voice shall be the death of you my mcdonalds eating friend.

Please explain why my example is more far fetched than the example given if you can or was that your absolute best counterpoint? It was mere word-association and not any mysytical connection.

I don't eat at McDonald's.

Editor's note: Shroomery member hits when attemtping to "read" the Swami: 3 out of 186. And most here believe in telepathy and psychic powers. Guess only the "other guy" has them.

--------------------

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#2849310 - 07/01/04 10:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomery member hits when attemtping to "read" the Swami: 3 out of 186.

You actually keep stats on that?  :borg:

And most here believe in telepathy and psychic powers.

Swami, do you keep stats on this one as well? I haven't been posting here very long, but it seems that most here do not believe in such things. Of course I haven't been keeping records like you have- it's just my impression.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2849379 - 07/01/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well for starters, you seem to be using a different definition for "meaning" than I am...

The difinition I'm using:

Webster:
Function: noun
3 : significant quality; especially : implication of a hidden or special significance <a glance full of meaning>

I hope none of those words are too big for you :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2849380 - 07/01/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
...syncronicty is NOT a "message" to the observer...it is simply a chance relation of events that holds meaning for the observer.

Hmm, I never thought of coincidences in this manner. Interesting.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order