Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

"Feathers to Stones" Original teachings
    #2834580 - 06/27/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The author of this papper is a dear friend of mine.  He didnt give me permission to post this, but he shaired it with many an now I will with you.  He speaks of a man named Carl this man has touched my heart and has helped me heal in numerus ways. 

Each day I will write another signpost.  One day at a time so there is time for reflection between reads.  Each signpost will also contain a couple quotes from Carl.  I have talked with Carl for the past few years and each time his humbleness and careing heart emmerses my soul in his wisdom.  So now we will try and share with you some of that love and good intention he sems to overflow with.

Thhis is in my friends writing I am taking it word for word from his papper. 

This writting is a summary of my impressions of Carl Big Hearts teachings during his two weeks at omega in 03.  It is writtin thru the filter of my mind and also has elements from Tom Brown Jr., Jon Young, and Eckart Tolle.  Although I am speeking about my journey and understanding at this time, I must reemphasize that the core concepts I am talking about are from Carl Big Heart.
  What I am trying to define is dependent on the degree a person is praying for union with God.  Everyone has a unique and personal connection with our Creator and varying degrees of commitment to God.  We each are in control of the acceleratotr pedal for this process.  We have the choice to speed up the process or take a slower pace.
  This is a jurney that will never end.  It is about exploring the nature of god's manifestation on earth and our reasons for incarnating here.

We are here to fully inhabit the human expierience.  We always have been spirit and always will be spirit. Our spiritual side is a given.  We are here to fully dance in our bodies and not shy away from the lessons availbale in this dimension.  We can spend to much energy trying to make spiritual connections while loosing sight of the presence in our daily lives.  Thepotentials inherent in this bodey

The miracle of this physical bodey is so beyond comprehension and we take it so completely for granted.  The potentials inherent in this bodey are mind boggling.  The ability to see, hear, touch, and have mind that can reason(up to a point) is beyond words.  And all of this represents only a fraction of our potential in the physical world.  For example:  people who posses advanced tracking skills live in a world that the rest of us could only describe as magic; but it is absolutely down to earth, real.

Carl Big Heart defines our life jurneys as follows:  When you pray for union with God then the events of our lives are specificly laid out so each of us will meet our maker.  We make the choices to serve and God establishes the curriculum that is exactly tailored to bring our individuality into the Divine Presence.  Our free choices will influence how quickly and how easily we move into this dance.  The result is absolutely garunteed, because we do know the presence of God in our lifes.

"Meeting God is actually our biggest fear.  In that there is no where to hide.  The unassailable truth engulfs us and embraces us and holds us.  Our present inner reality is such that this experience would cause a major internal meltdown.  Little by little the process of out life opens our hearts and our minds to be able to accpet this space within us.  By our daily choices to manifest Love and allow God to work thru us, we get closer and closer to that place of pure Love."

First singpost will come with tomarrow.

:heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: "Feathers to Stones" Original teachings [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2834710 - 06/27/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i am looking forward to signposts.

thanks for sharing
peace
Casil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom