Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
    #282374 - 03/30/01 03:23 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"While I've only recently started to post on this board I have been a member for awhile now. One of the main reasons I don't participate more is the fact that for a board with moderator too many flame wars.

??? I'm sorry, your post was a little confusing, what are you saying? :smile:

Cheers,

Thor.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetoadlicker

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: Thor]
    #282405 - 03/30/01 03:32 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Thor,
I am all in favor of dirtmasters idea. I think that suits the content better than off topic. That would be great!

Anonymous

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: toadlicker]
    #282419 - 03/30/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree... mushroom cultivation is NOT spore vending, in fact, one might get their spores straight from the cow shit, and come here for help on growing it correctly. Of course, this (shroom forums) IS probably THE best place for potential bussiness for spore venders, and can hardly imagine where else they would advertise, but not everyone wants to hear about it. If one wants to by spores, they will go looking for a vender. With new wanabee vender's appearing all the time, I think it would be a good idea to make a seperate forum for 'spore spam/spore wars', especially when at least half the spore venders around here bicker among themselves, this will in a sense put them in their own light, and some newbie looking to purchase/or bitch about not getting an order in 3 days, can go there and discuss and decide for himself..... "who is the best supplier". *that kind of nonsense*.

I also think Ralphster would make a good MOD for that forum too ;), since he gives em away :P

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: Anonymous]
    #282437 - 03/30/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

pavlov said it all. I to think ralphster44 would be a great mod.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: Anonymous]
    #282438 - 03/30/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I think there should be a seperate forum for vendors/products to promote products, and for people to complain about products/vendors. That way, it's not stuck in everones face the second they get in this forum, and I think flaming will go way down.

I don't think anyone would go out of their way to go to that forum and target any particular spore vendor unless they were a troll, or had an actual problem with the vendors product.

I just think it would be great if this particular forum was kept cultivation oriented not spam/flame oriented. And spam usually always ends up in flames.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: slither]
    #282444 - 03/30/01 04:38 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: slither]
    #282447 - 03/30/01 04:41 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with slither...someday when i get better at this i would like to sell spores as well. A specific spot for just vendors and vendor related questions would be very convienient......

It would also stop the "HEY GUYS I WANT SPORES, WHO'S A GOOD SUPPLIER?" question

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: ralphster44]
    #282450 - 03/30/01 04:43 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Glad to hear everyone seems to favor this idea, I absolutely like the idea of Ralph being moderator there :smile:

We'll give this poll a day and then I'll see what the consensus is, if its still this positive I'll contact Aphex about setting up another forum.... He's probably getting tired of my constant suggestions etc..... :smile:

Keep the comments coming, I really want a good consensus from people before we do anything...

Cheers,

Thor.....

InvisibleJustAnotherTraveler
Sporalized

#282467 - 03/30/01 05:06 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

One vote here for the spore supplier forum.

One vote for Ralphster as it's moderator.

peace,
jat

--------------------
Well he loved and laughed and floated past

the echoes of a velvet mind, that whispered fairy tales untold

that kissed his mind, carressed his soul-

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: JustAnotherTraveler]
    #282472 - 03/30/01 05:14 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with the ideas suggested. I've long felt we needed a spore supplier forum, its a great idea.

That poll thingy option is pretty damn cool, thats the first I've seen that feature.

Edited by Lizard King on 03/30/01 07:15 PM.

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #282478 - 03/30/01 05:22 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

thor... why not also have a forum for people who want to hash it out with each other. call it the flamers forum. then people can go there and tell each other how much they hate them and suck and so on. ha ah just a joke (I would probably be flamed on there so much it woudn't be funny, are would it?

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: Taz]
    #282498 - 03/30/01 05:49 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

That flame forum was actually suggested a ways back, the problem is people who flame often want attention and thus wouldn't post in a forum that obviously won't be very busy....

LK, yeah these polls are great, as a moderator you can also make the poll a "sticky" thread, where as you notice this thread remains at the top the whole time :smile: .... Kinda neat if you ask me!

Cheers,

Thor......

PS LK, I love that lizard, the liz king was sweet too..

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #282501 - 03/30/01 05:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I know thor...I was just being funny. I make a point. people flame me, I make a sujestion, people flame me, I agree with someone, people flame me. that's why I said that. everyday someone has to take a cheap shot at me, but I don't mind water on a ducks back. flamers also provide attention to those being flamed AND I LOVE IT MAN. your pretty cool thor. glad your the mod and not most around here.

--------------------

InvisibleCarnelian
    #282617 - 03/30/01 09:05 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree, we definately need a neutral moderator, sounds like ralphster's free spore ring was just a way for him to collect strains for free and gain the trust of others so he could open his spore business. Didn't he just say that was what he was doing in a previous post. Something about 12 strains that aren't part of the free spore ring. I betcha sporeworks will be glad they contributed to that. I'm not sure if this is the case, but if those are his plans whatta scam!

If you are planning on continuing the FSR Ralphster, I commend you for that, but I swear I read that a few days ago something about 12 strains that aren't part of FSR, and for that I have to commend you for the idea to start a "free spore ring" for that purpose, because that is slick.

Anonymous

#282619 - 03/30/01 09:07 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I like the idea, but it appears the ralphster is intending to be a spore vendor, and that isn't the best person to be a mod. of a spore vending Bboard. Sorry Ralphster. I like your free spore ring, but lately you have started to sell your spore races.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT* [Re: Carnelian]
    #282659 - 03/30/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#282662 - 03/30/01 10:08 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Not to mention moderators are held liable, so if there was some obvious mis-use then they would lose their position.... I consider myself a fair person, and if I saw someone abusing it I would speak out.......

Anyways, Ralph would be great, you guys should at least give him a shot..... Thats if we even get this forum....

Cheers,

Thor......

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #282671 - 03/30/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, ralph is from idaho so that means he's cool. I think he would conduct himself accordingly. captainmax is still mad about him letting off some steam the other day. and as far as his FSR goes...the guys does something nice and everybody flames him, why? jealousy maybe? because they afraid he is hurting their business. maybe we need a ralphster to keep the vendors in check. keep it up ralph, i'm behind you 100%. besides he has said before he grows and takes prints, so what if he sales them? that is his business.

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#282677 - 03/30/01 10:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#282684 - 03/30/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, me and Ralph will take this new forum, if Ralph mis-behaves I'll hang him with "his" new rope.....

Aiiiiiight.... Peace out....

Thor.......

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck