Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
flexible air stones
    #2791620 - 06/14/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Has anybody tried using a hydroponic bubbler instead of an aquarium bubblestone?

http://www.hhydro.com/cgi-bin/hhydro/HH00588.html

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsilomonkey
Twisted brainwrong of a oneoff man mental

Loc: Airstrip One
Re: flexible air stones [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2791634 - 06/14/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I use an aquarium air curtain, looks much the same. Works fine for me.

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #2791637 - 06/14/04 04:08 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've use the exact ones when I make round poormans pods. Work fine.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinetoikey
novice
Loc: Perth, Australia
Re: flexible air stones [Re: Magash]
    #2791689 - 06/14/04 05:33 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i used hydro bubbler airstones, 2x25cm airstones with a dual outlet pump pumping in each end in a pod with geolite and perlite floor
then they broke when i was a bit rough with em and now my 2 open hoses work just as well:)
i think the perlite does the humidity work and the hoses are under the peroxidey water for air exchange...from now im saving the few bucks its costs for the stones and that flexi bubbler hose just costs more! the only advantage is they are a bit quieter (with smaller bubbles)

OfflineNexxiss
Mushroom Mage

Loc: Mich,USA
    #2792281 - 06/14/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

do yourself a favor dont go to a hydro store to buy that, pet stores here carry them,they make them for fishtanks too. here they r about the same price as other stones.

2 plat peices

Nex

--------------------
Nexxiss Reign
"as I looked into the Sun and realized the race is not to the swift nor Knowlege to the wise ..nee the yet strenth to the strong...nor Riches to the poor.But time and Chance hapenth to us all!

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2794649 - 06/15/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That looks like the porous drip irrigation tubing I picked up at Home Despot (where you get a lot more for your money).

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: flexible air stones [Re: Evolving]
    #2794840 - 06/15/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You have used this as bubble tubings?

How much did it cost? This stuff is $13.50 for four feet.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #2794845 - 06/15/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The stuff at home depot won't have the thing in the middle so it will hold it's shape when you bend it.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2795985 - 06/15/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
You have used this as bubble tubings?

Yes.

Quote:

How much did it cost? This stuff is $13.50 for four feet.

It was under $16.00 for 50 feet. Here's the same thing from an internet vendor, except the tubing I got was 1/4 inch.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates