Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesja1112
Stranger
Loc: St. Peters Missour -usa-
spore opinion?
    #2783754 - 06/11/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I'm fairly new at this. I've been reading up on this for the last few months. I grew up with a very odd infatuation with mushrooms. I got hooked when I found this site. I'm ready to get started growing but my last step is the spores. I considered finding some and making syringes from there. But there doesn't seem to be much of a chance of finding many mushrooms at all in missouri, let alone halucingenic ones.(or I just need some new spots to hunt)

Anyway, there are so many different sites out there to buy spores. I have been to tons of them. I know there is no right way nescesarily, and it all depends on where you live, ect. But I was just wanted to hear what some of your opinions were as far as best buy for spores. And also if I should go with a spore print considering I live with a family and the box syringes come in are a lot more peculiar . Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReject
Loc: L'ville
Re: spore opinion? [Re: sja1112]
    #2783763 - 06/11/04 02:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

All of the shroomery sponsors are great companies to do buisness with, and will get you your spores quickly, cheaply and discretely, whether you go with prints or syringes.
http://www.shroomery.org/vendors.php

From my experience TLG shipped very fast, and have a product well worth the money. 

But yeah, look around the sponsors, find the one with the best deal for what you want, and send in a money order (or however you want to pay) and get to growing :smile:

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: spore opinion? [Re: Reject]
    #2783769 - 06/11/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You know all the shroomery vendors have proven to have great products and service over and over again. For me there is only one Ralph is the man

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinemycoguy
old hand

Loc: PNW
    #2783941 - 06/11/04 05:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sja1112 said:
And also if I should go with a spore print considering I live with a family and the box syringes come in are a lot more peculiar . Thanks.

So, are you saying that you live with your parents?

As far as "Best Buys" i have found that TLG offers the best deals. free syringe with every order. Plus, he always has great weekend specials. I think I got 4 syringes for about $18 a few times.

If you live in a country where it is legal to cultivate hallucinogenic mushrooms, you might want to start with B+'s or EQ's.
These are a very common starter strain. Colonize well, and fruit easily.

Some others to check out would be Brazilian's and Cambodians. These are EXTREMELY quick colonizers. I hear that Creeper is quick as well. Not sure what the fruiting characteristics of these strains are like though.

--------------------

(and no, that's not me in the avatar)
Yahoo! Pacific Northwest Mycology Group

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: spore opinion? [Re: Magash]
    #2784551 - 06/11/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You know all the shroomery vendors have proven to have great products and service over and over again. For me there is only one  Ralph is the man

I second that motion.... :smile:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2784595 - 06/11/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

burma for sure...fast colonizer..fast recoverer(from shakes etc) have seen it fight and win against bacteria....and the most aggressive pinning cubensis I have seen

Offlinesja1112
Stranger
Loc: St. Peters Missour -usa-
Re: spore opinion? [Re: mycoguy]
    #2785217 - 06/11/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

unfortunatlly, yes, i live with my parents

Offlineunclejune
shroomologist
Loc: underground, waiting for ...
    #2785400 - 06/11/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i've only dealt with fanaticus(way back when), TLG, and sporewoks. i thought sporeworks overcharged me, fanatcus is no longer around, and the little guy was perfect in every way. i also like how the Little guy guarantees you'll get them within 7 days( for us impatient type), and has a good selection (not to mention the dark days syringes).

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2786295 - 06/11/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

My favorite's TLG, followed closely by Ralphster. For the first timer, Creepers are great choices -- they're ferocious colonizers and have very strong mycelial growth.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Invisiblethatbig
enthusiast
Loc: washington
Re: spore opinion? [Re: Sev]
    #2786707 - 06/11/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm a new guy 2, (well sorta) you CANT beat kreepers OR cambodians ! period! start to finish, 1 month and 1 day. (thats from knock up jars to pulling out your shrooms)

Low on cash? Use spores1o1, or tlg. You wont be disapointed

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: spore opinion? [Re: thatbig]
    #2786894 - 06/12/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

TLG's great -- between the service and the free syringes, you just can't beat 'em.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2787858 - 06/12/04 01:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

TLG and Ralph are great! www.ralphstersspores.com and www.tlgexpress.com

So are www.thehawkseye.com and www.sporeworks.com

I've heard great things about www.spores101.com as well.

Check 'em all, check out their deals in the sponsor's forum... many vendors give freebies with any order. Depending on the week, or month... you may want to go with one vendor over another because their particular deal suits your needs.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineJiggly
still learnin'
Loc: CT, USA
    #2788142 - 06/12/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sja1112 said:
unfortunatlly, yes, i live with my parents

DONT GROW IF YOU LIVE WITH PARENTS!!!! THEY CAN LOSE THEIR HOME. SHROOMS ARE A GREAT HOBBY, BUT WAIT TILL U LIVE ON YOUR OWN OR FIND SOMEONE TO GROW THEM WITH (that has their own house)

--------------------
I love puppies.... When they're roadkill -GWAR-

"Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony" -oderus urungus-

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2788676 - 06/12/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

if they give permission and you are an adult(over 18 or 19 or whatever the age is where you are long as your not a minor) then I say go for it...but don't hide it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck