Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSgtStone
Government Mule

Capsuled shrooms more intense?
    #2774776 - 06/08/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've been growing some cubes (B+) for a little while now, got a few dry ozs from my first batch of cakes. I've been trying different methods of eating them like fresh, dry, in capsules, etc...

So I've found that with eating them dry (whole) that 4 grams gives me and everyone else a pretty intense trip but still completely enjoyable and somewhat social. Last weekend I powdered some dry shrooms and loaded them into capsules and we (me and 2 friends) each took 4 grams worth, not counting the weight of the capsules. First couple hours were great but at some point, all of us went further than we planned (or wanted) to go. We all got very introspective mind fuck trips, reality melting, egoloss, soaring through the universe, very much level 5 stuff, many of which I cannot describe in words.

So, is taking them in capsules just that much more intense than eating them whole? It sure seemed like it, although the trip seemed a bit shorter than usual (a good thing in this case), but the intensity was too much. Never again will I take that much in capsules. I have a renewed respect for the power of the mushroom, hell I just glad to be back to reality, I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineR2R
journeyman
Loc: South Louisiana
Re: Capsuled shrooms more intense? [Re: SgtStone]
    #2774811 - 06/08/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

From what i heard ground up mushrooms hit much faster and harder than eating them whole, but dont last as long.

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #2774813 - 06/08/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well i would say no

you can eat 3 grams one day and have a good level 3 or whatever trip and 2 weeks later eat the exact same amount and straight to ego death.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: Capsuled shrooms more intense? [Re: shamantra]
    #2776395 - 06/08/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That's the only way I've ever eaten them (dry encapsulated) and the most I ever ate was 3 1/2 grams. That'll do the trick! Geometric patterns and mindless contemplations. I love it.

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #2777096 - 06/09/04 05:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Back when I could eat shrooms (my digestive tract seem to not be able to handle the raw mushrooms anymore) I would sometimes make capsules. They always seemed to take a bit longer to come on, but once they did, they hit me like a brick. I cannot say I ever noticed shorter durations though...

I took 4-5 grams in capsules once and it kicked my ass hard. I also cannot describe what I experienced in words. Now I make tea (much better on the innards), which also hits me like a brick if I slam it. One of these days I will be brave enough to venture back to the place I experienced that day...

--------------------
To give is to live...

OfflineZalusar
Stranger
Re: Capsuled shrooms more intense? [Re: ATWAR]
    #2777174 - 06/09/04 06:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well my reasoning skills make me think, when eating whole shrooms the chemicals enter the bloodstream more gradually as you don't digest it all at once. But with capsules, basically everything in the cap goes into your blood at closer to the same time, so you end up with a higher concentration in your blood at once.(and tea being liquid digests quicker than the solid shrooms)

OfflineSgtStone
Government Mule

#2777675 - 06/09/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

After thinking about this trip with the capsules some more, yeah it took longer to peak though we were feeling effects after 30 minutes, it did reach it's peak in about 2.5 hours and we were completely fucked at that point and completely useless for 2-2.5 hours and then the come-down took another couple hours. So the duration really wasn't shorter than usual, but the intensity of the peak was just wild.

My shrooms have been very consistent, we had 3 trips with 4 grams dried whole that always took us to a certain point so when I capsuled them we figured to do 4 grams again as it always took us where we wanted to go, this time it took us there but kept going and going and going. The body buzz was extreme and the mindfuck was unreal. Don't want to be going back there again anytime soon. Hell of an experience though, and I consider myself an experienced tripper (dropped my first hit of acid over 25 years ago).

I'll be doing less amounts in capsules from now on. Maybe in a few weeks or months I'll try 3 grams in capules, but I'm not going near 4 grams in caps ever again, well not for a long time anyway.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules