Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Loc: The Cannabis State
Morning Glory Heavenly Blue...
    #2766229 - 06/05/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have a MGHB question, its not about the seeds, its about maybe you have a recipe for it. I have done MGHB 3 times now, ranging from 250 seeds to 375 seeds. I got great effect from all of them. Today, I am thinking about taking 250-300 of them. Do any of you have a recipe that will make the nasty taste go away? I have found one that I made very succesful, it is:
-2 green apples
-1+ cup(s) of sugar
-a tea strainer (the finely woven metal ones)
-a blender

In a summary, if you want the full recipe PM me and I will happily give it to you, you skin the apples, put them in the blender with some orange juice, blend until it is as liquidy as you can get it, strain all the juice into a cup, I used a big measuring cup, grind up the amount of MG seeds you want into a fine powder, dump the powder into the juice, let it sit for a while, and stir occasionaly.

Does any one else have a recipe to make the taste go away? And have any of you ever done MGHB seeds? In any dosage. Feel free to write your reorts here on your trip. I may just do that either today or tonight. Thank you!! Have a great summer!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Morning Glory Heavenly Blue... [Re: FreshCaps]
    #2766296 - 06/05/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I did heaveny blues a couple times but never caught...once I swallowed the seeds whole tho which I know now is a no no(I was young at the time :P) I don't think I ever did enough but I had a hard time chewin up those nasty seeds..they taste like dog food smells lol

hbwr are so much better...around 10 seeds and your flying...and they don't taste as bad as mg either...never got sick from mg's or hbwr's but I got a pretty strong stomach...never even been sick from alcohol

Invisiblejonneill
Hero
    #2777018 - 06/09/04 03:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I find that grinding the seeds and dissolving the powder as best I could in orange Tang: it works surprisingly well at masking the taste.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2777548 - 06/09/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have eaten MGHB seeds once, the first time i chewed up the seeds in my mouth 10 at a time, allowing them to soak in my mouth (between my gums and lips) for about 2-3 minutes.

i did this with 90 seeds... (so 9 times i chewed up good and absorbed for a couple minutes).

about two hours later i was definatly getting the strange "pre trip state" and then to my surprise i started tripping pretty heavily at the third hour mark.  tracers and deep thought, fractel patterns every place i look, questioning behaviors, etc...  i wasnt out of reality but definatly an awesome trip, i learned much more than i thought i would have on just 90 seeds.

as far as the taste goes, i never even thought to mask it.

peace
:megaman:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds