Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Purification of body & soul
    #2734884 - 05/27/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have noticed, that in order to approach the mushroom-world, nature makes humans purify their body & soul first.

Either thats up on a hill, when mushroomhunting, or deep in a indoor lab when cultivating, the first step to be made, is purification.

When walking in the forest, one forgets most of his selfish nature, and enters a meditative world of archetype experiences, where each specific moment is unique.

When cultivating in the lab, ones mind, in order to make the correct sterilization must clean himself from dirt(!) when at the same time make the wicked chain reacted thoughts of all the small details of the upcoming process......which in turn makes him again enter a meditative state, which leaves no time for old memories and thoughts.

Thinking that all these are enoucountered even before we eat the mushrooms makes me even more suspicious, that the trip it self is simply a purification task.

Personally i didnt think about the purification matter on most of the trips i can remember, but then again, i dont remember much.. It was one trip tho, (my top dose) when i had 4.5 dry grams that i felt some sort of foamy chemical detergent between my flesh and skin, all over inside me....!!! It was like a chemical reaction within my body!! A one in a life time chance , to get rid of the past, once and for all...

Any personal experiences on this matter??? I am really interested...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChronic7
Re: Purification of body & soul [Re: Sterile]
    #2752406 - 06/01/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i feel all over my body like im connected to whatever i touch in a really weird way and i feel not indestructable but totally healthy.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Purification of body & soul [Re: Sterile]
    #2752462 - 06/01/04 08:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting!

I had never thought about there being 2 purifications processes, or more specifically thought about them together in that way.

I have always had strong beliefs that there is a purification of ego going on with shrooms although "bad trips" I have noticed so far to be the harshest at showing you, what you really are.

The big question for me is: Is there a meaning to life? I mean are things placed in the path of our life in a "Lord of the rings" style process of learning the truth or are things completely random, chance and coincidence?

Also assuming you complete the purification tasks the shroom asks (I have not, there are parts of my ego, namely the quantifying mind, that wern't ready to let go) surely someone on here would of seen the knowledge earnt from complete purification. Supposing something is learnt thats is...

Mad one!

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Purification of body & soul [Re: Ego Death]
    #2756039 - 06/02/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I see "purification of ego" to look more like the moments that the mushroom lets you experience life without it.

So i dont really think it's purification of ego, but pure-escape FROM ego.
People dont really need the ego, its just that they where addicted to it from childhood (by parents usually).

When shrooming, the human mind seems to follow a  smooth ride of  continuous ego-transformations depending on what we concentrate on. That makes us experience mulitple ego deaths since we frequently change our direction of perception

You can be anything when shrooming, which can only mean one thing......that you ARE everything.

Your sig triggered some really interesting thoughts in my mind too....

"Infinite Universe - Endless possibility"   

Things follow paterns in nature , so if the universe really is infinite, so should everything else be.....and  possibility   is included!
Which actually means that ANYTHING can happen.
There are infinite possibilities to make a dream reality, we re just so addicted to addiction that we can't see more than one reality at a time ,when we should actually experience them all together (meditative state)
When we reach nothing with our inner silence,  everything   shows up! and with it, the infinite possibilities of making a strange

The big question for me is: Is there a meaning to life? I mean are things placed in the path of our life in a "Lord of the rings" style process of learning the truth or are things completely random, chance and coincidence?

I think there is no path, we make the path as we walk thru this random coincidental chance trip, and the best way to walk thru it is by floating down stream, living a random coincidental life.
Shrooming spiritually non stop.
Carrying the information from the shroom dimention to normal everyday <<reality>> and make it trippier happier smilier friendlier sensitive spiritual holy fun groovy psychedelic +higher...

Completely purified shroomers can't give a direct explanation for how it feels i guess, cos they cant explain a completely different state of mind.  It would be great to have some feedback from them tho. :wink: :sun:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom