Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
morphogenic fields, psi, and the collective unconscious.
    #2725427 - 05/24/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i didn't have room to write "and self identity"

this is just a theory that has helped me undo some of the damage i believe tripping has done to my brain over the years.

first off, i don't a very strong self identity/ego/confidence whatever you want to call it, so as part of that i appear to be more sensitive to other poeple than some, and less sensitive than some ( didn't want to make it sound like an egotistical thing).

as i understand it, as a person's mind developes they also develope a subconscious. this is like the storage house for everything, and also the controller that makes sure all present action stays within context of the person's life
i take natural telepathy as a given, and i also take as a given that poeple's subconscious's are in constant telepathic communication (dependant on many factors). this expresses itself in minor and large physical gestures sometimes, you can watch the process of this entirely removed (dependant) second layer of communication physically play out if you pay attention to the movements and facial gestures poeple make while communicating, but as i have experianced that is not the whole of what is going on.
also as i understand it poeple's unique mental signiture over time settles into geographic locations where they are present. in other words your thoughts in addition to constantly interacting with other poeple's thoughts on a subphysical level work thier way into the fabric of the physical reality.
what i have come to suspect is that over long periods of time, many differnt subconsciouses have created symbolic semi-universal languages (i assume its very differnt depending on exactly where you are, but within a given area or culture the subconscious has developed langagues that are understood by all the participating subconsciouses) in addition the whole of human kind has created some very basic subconscious language.

to get back on point, there is your consciousness, your body, your mind, your subconscious. all these things are working at differnt things at once (in most poeple). the subconscious being the main controller is not your own unless you have programmed it as such, it is used to a constant level of communication and reaction, and unless you reprogram it manually, will have picked up on the preset subconscious langauge poeple use to communicate (not to say you don't have many personal subscious things).

when tripping this border bettween the subconscious and conscious can become confused, and it would seem to me you can begin to mistake this subconscious langauge for some sort of personal or universal truth.
for myself this has been very bad. in attempting to become fully aware of all i am doing i realised many many many of my subconscious behaviors were not my own at all, my own mind did not make the associations i was working on from my own personal experiance or beliefs.

i don't know, i kind of got a brain cramp just now and forgot what more i wanted to say, post if you want me to expand further on anything.

so in conclusion, kids, when you're out of your mind make sure you don't go traveling into the universal field of crap and sunshine that is just another layer of semantic games.

edit: my point was that millions of poeple having personal experiance has led to poeple now adays taking the lowest common denominator from all those millions of years as symbolic universal truth, subconsciously.

and i believe this may work equally well if you don't believe in telepathy. this univeral subconscious programming could occur just as well (although i don't believe it would work as thuroughly as it actually does) through normal communication channels.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (05/25/04 01:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: morphogenic fields, psi, and the collective unconscious. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2725674 - 05/24/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I still don't understand this "ego" that everyone is carrying on about, so I can't comment.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: morphogenic fields, psi, and the collective unconscious. [Re: Frog]
    #2725739 - 05/25/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i don't think i used the term ego.

however, its late at night and i have nothing to do, so i will now up the post count to get more poeple interested in this topic, so i have something to do.

edit: oh shit i did use the term ego, but just as part of a series of terms to really try and pinpoint what i was talking about down
i wasn't referring to ego like most of the poeple on this board do.

Edited by truekimbo2 (05/25/04 12:09 AM)

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2725774 - 05/25/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

See???  I don't think most people here know what they're talking about when they interject the word "ego" into their posts. 

No offense, truekimbo, but even you used it and said you weren't referring to it like most people on this board do. 

So what do the people on this forum mean by ego?  Can we get a general concensus?  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2725796 - 05/25/04 12:17 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well for myself, when i refer to ego, i refer to the sum total of myself that i'm conscious of.

i get the impression that poeple here use it in terms of the part of yourself that wants thing for yourself. the part that says "me first"

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2725926 - 05/25/04 12:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That is generally how I have thought of ego, too.  But I have spoken to others recently who have explained what they have meant by ego, and now I don't think everyone means the same thing when they say "ego".  Therefore my interjection into this thread.  But we can let this minute issue go.  Carry on anyways.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2726115 - 05/25/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

link  :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order