Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineherbie
Lysergic traveller
Male User Gallery

Loc: North uk Flag
Us election night 1cp dose
    #27019159 - 11/03/20 11:13 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

So, its obviously election day for you guys across the pond, over here in the uk its 18.10pm and I'm just getting settled on the sofa for the evening, looking forward to watching long into the early morning the results as they come in.

Planning on dosing 100ug at some point, probably before 9pm as the kids are still off school due to the virus and ill need some kind of sober state to make sure they don't kill their selves throughout the day.

Hope you guys make the right decision and get out and cast your votes. Will update after I have dosed.

--------------------
Cig knit your

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: herbie]
    #27019261 - 11/03/20 12:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Federal voting is made for the sheep. Always vote locally.

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27019480 - 11/03/20 01:36 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing matters when it comes to who wins the presidency. I kept my ballot, I didn't even open mine. Trust me, as an American, we all lose no matter what.

If there were any psychedelic legislation on my state's ballot, that would be literally the only thing I would vote for. Instead, I am not even voting. I remember the last five election cycles, nothing got better, it got appreciably worse for most Americans.

Anyway if I were tripping, I would be doing literally almost anything before watching election news or politics, but to each their own :smile:

Good vibes :thumbup:

Edited by skOsH (11/03/20 01:37 PM)

Offlineherbie
Lysergic traveller
Male User Gallery

Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: skOsH]
    #27019623 - 11/03/20 02:45 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

skOsH said:
Nothing matters when it comes to who wins the presidency. I kept my ballot, I didn't even open mine. Trust me, as an American, we all lose no matter what.

If there were any psychedelic legislation on my state's ballot, that would be literally the only thing I would vote for. Instead, I am not even voting. I remember the last five election cycles, nothing got better, it got appreciably worse for most Americans.

Anyway if I were tripping, I would be doing literally almost anything before watching election news or politics, but to each their own :smile:

Good vibes :thumbup:

I get ya man, over here its like that too, hope and expectations before election, elation and disappointment after. Regardless of results.

I'm actually swapping between watching American horror story:cult and the election run up, with the 1cp on board its quite thrilling! Not full on tripping tonight, been doing 150-200ug doses recently so 100 is a nice headspace for a Tuesday night.

--------------------
Cig knit your

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #27019681 - 11/03/20 03:08 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Theater of politics.

When we legalized weed in california i voted for that and left the rest blank as i had not done any reading or research on any other measures. Seems irresponsible for me to vote just to vote. Then the people that vote for a democrat or republican just because it has a D or and R next to their name is pathetic.

We create our own cultures at home. Make that work first.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: herbie] * 1
    #27019717 - 11/03/20 03:21 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Make sure you get out there and vote today everybody. No matter who you vote for or what you believe, voting is important and makes a difference. Elections have been won or lost by less than 600 votes. Bush v. Gore was won by around 500. Trump won some places by less than 100. Imagine if those voters had never showed up, or if just a few more voters from the other party had showed up. Your vote matters a hell of a lot, it can be the difference between winning or losing big time. That's why:

Only stupid people don't vote. Don't be stupid, go vote.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: nooneman]
    #27019774 - 11/03/20 03:59 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Can you specify the situation with the nuance necessary? Because you make it seem as though bush vs gore came down to a handful of votes based on the popular vote. Which is a bold face lie. We have an electoral college here.

The point being, that when bush was in office, a republican, we start to ramp up our drone strikes. When a democrat went into office (Obama) the drone strikes increased further and collateral damage increased as well. When another republican came into office (trump) the drone strikes and collateral damage further increased. Seems to me that it doesn't matter who you vote for. Your vote is for imperialism and that's it.
We demand police, firefighter as essential services for the public but healthcare? That's a commodity that will destroy the empire from within as the people become weak and fragile, physically. How do you expect the populace to be healthy if you are not willing to shell out the billions in profit in order to fund a psychically mentally healthy culture. People can't make america great again if they are worried about crippling healthcare debt.

Ok. I'm done. Have fun with your games.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27019800 - 11/03/20 04:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

it still matters even if drones are striking.

war is just one issue, more are dying from Covid and suffering due to climate change etc.
war sucks but you got
Deregulation in a time of environmental disaster - HUGE
covid - HUGE
BLM - HUGE
RECESSION - TREMENDOUS

Vote if you can.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27020168 - 11/03/20 07:54 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

how's the 1cp??

--------------------

Offlineherbie
Lysergic traveller
Male User Gallery

Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27020194 - 11/03/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

All good bro, pretty mild trip to be honest, its got me on the edge of my seat watching cnn though! Never been as engrossed in a non domestic election before!

--------------------
Cig knit your

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27020731 - 11/04/20 04:58 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

practically a nail biter.

do you think the tab was under-doped? I think my second order of 1cp's were less than 1/2 rated strength, but still highly euphoric without any tension.

--------------------

Edited by redgreenvines (11/04/20 05:52 AM)

Offlineherbie
Lysergic traveller
Male User Gallery

#27020876 - 11/04/20 07:24 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

It is a nail biter, I crashed at about 4.30am and awoke at about 9.30am, back watching the coverage on cnn.

Nah I don't think they are under dosed, last Thursday i had 150ug and Sunday night another 100ug so its more a high tolerance issue for me. Gonna have one last dose on Friday as we're having a firework display and fire for guy fawkes night, then have a few weeks tolerance break.

--------------------
Cig knit your

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #27021177 - 11/04/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Biden in a clear lead and a simple xanax fueled walk away.

EDIT: Oregon  is a legal state.

RE-EDIT: decriminalization in oregon. 7 for 7 on drug ballots. Good jobs guys. 

Edited by LosTresOjos (11/04/20 12:05 PM)

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: nooneman]
    #27021353 - 11/04/20 12:17 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:

Sometimes NOT voting is the smartest thing you can do. Recognizing your own ignorance. For example-

When I was in my 20's, my dad would bug me about voting. He'd ask if I was registered, who I was voting for, etc. I would brush it off and change the subject. One time he really got on my ass and I let loose. I told him - No, dad, I'm not registered and I'm not voting. Why? Because I don't know shit about politics. I don't follow it, I don't know or care who's running. All politicians seem like scumbags and I want no part of it. Leave that to the people who are actual paying attention and know something. I was all about partying, tripping and getting laid, don't ask me about serious shit like voting.

It caused a rift with him. But I still stand by it. By the time I got in my mid 30's I became educated and discovered what my real views are in relation to these politicians who want my vote. I have voted ever since.

The worst thing that can happen is young people voting who know nothing about who/what they're voting for. They vote for who their parents want, or their friends want, or my favorite - vote for the guy with the best name. People do that and it's bad. You should have to pass a test to prove you actually know something about politics before you're allowed to vote.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: Universe] * 1
    #27021430 - 11/04/20 12:51 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

probably half the people who voted do not have minimum knowledge necessary, but I am glad almost everyone with every kind of thinking voted this time. Even kids who are just beginning to figure out what they care for like the environment etc. I do not think anyone believes TRUMP is good for environment, or equal opportunities, or a global society, or stopping the spread of COVID, etc. etc. etc.

mostly it was about TRUMP is in or TRUMP is no longer in.

and that makes a big difference to all of us not in USA - for sure.

I think that those who want an ignorant pig leading the country, are stupid but, hey, vote anyway you like just vote, even bosses can be utterly stupid.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #27021604 - 11/04/20 02:39 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

As i have laid out, the difference in the candidates are in name only. The course is set and we are deciding how fast we move forward. Not the direction.

You must be active locally to make a difference 1000 miles away.

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #27021613 - 11/04/20 02:41 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
probably half the people who voted do not have minimum knowledge necessary, but I am glad almost everyone with every kind of thinking voted this time. Even kids who are just beginning to figure out what they care for like the environment etc. I do not think anyone believes TRUMP is good for environment, or equal opportunities, or a global society, or stopping the spread of COVID, etc. etc. etc.

mostly it was about TRUMP is in or TRUMP is no longer in.

and that makes a big difference to all of us not in USA - for sure.

I think that those who want an ignorant pig leading the country, are stupid but, hey, vote anyway you like just vote, even bosses can be utterly stupid.

Not one of us has the information we require to make the decision they ask us to make.

Can't see what keeps us from fixing things.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: Us election night 1cp dose [Re: Universe] * 1
    #27021632 - 11/04/20 02:49 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Universe said:
Quote:

nooneman said:

Sometimes NOT voting is the smartest thing you can do. Recognizing your own ignorance. For example-

When I was in my 20's, my dad would bug me about voting. He'd ask if I was registered, who I was voting for, etc. I would brush it off and change the subject. One time he really got on my ass and I let loose. I told him - No, dad, I'm not registered and I'm not voting. Why? Because I don't know shit about politics. I don't follow it, I don't know or care who's running. All politicians seem like scumbags and I want no part of it. Leave that to the people who are actual paying attention and know something. I was all about partying, tripping and getting laid, don't ask me about serious shit like voting.

It caused a rift with him. But I still stand by it. By the time I got in my mid 30's I became educated and discovered what my real views are in relation to these politicians who want my vote. I have voted ever since.

The worst thing that can happen is young people voting who know nothing about who/what they're voting for. They vote for who their parents want, or their friends want, or my favorite - vote for the guy with the best name. People do that and it's bad. You should have to pass a test to prove you actually know something about politics before you're allowed to vote.

I remember four to five election cycles. Nothing got appreciably better, only worse, which is why I do not vote. Also, when you find out that D's and R's kick people off voter rolls, and that they fundraise for each other but pretend they hate each other on cable "news", then...well...I guess you could vote, but they give you absolutely no option.

If I don't even get to have a second choice when voting (I consider R and D to be the vote for big $), then I'll vote. Until then, I will abstain from voting and not vote for the big red white and blue dick

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #27021644 - 11/04/20 02:53 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Once you go through a couple of those cycles you'll start to notice the utter bullshit.

Edited by LosTresOjos (11/04/20 02:55 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27021899 - 11/04/20 05:13 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I never used to vote.

I think it is meaningful now.

TRUMP is justifying hatred and violence, BIDEN is not. NO BRAINER. I hope you voted and if you didn't I'll blame you for letting TRUMP win if he does.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale