Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSalviaD
Rasta
Loc: Portsmouth, VA
Trippen off herb?
    #2693428 - 05/17/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

first off i'm gonna state that it's not cause i'm used to smokin regs and got ahold of some dank for a change, cause all i smoke is bomb mids,and dank nugs.

Well me and my friends were out chillen and we had enough trees left for the afternoon and we were picken a friend up at work and another guy who was gettin off work sold the guy we picked up some bud so i picked up a blunt too so i had something to smoke that night since my weedman was gone for the day and it was just so damn convinient. Well it was some mids, nothin special. I'm used to smokin way better weed than this but it was hooked up fat cause they worked together and were cool. so later on that night i smoked a few BD's and was bought to go to bed, but i was trippen. I had the lights off and i was seein shit in the dark and eveytime i moved when i stopped i felt like i kept moving, like gravity was pulling me. It wasn't nearly as strong as the moving sensation from salvia but pretty damn strong. I was seein like flowin patterns and sit when i closed my eyes. Then when i stood up i straight felt like i was floating.

See the thing that gets me though is i'm used to smokin mad good ass weed. and this weed was a little below my standards. It was very brick, and pretty dark green. And the smoke was harsh as hell, lol. First BD had my eyes red and watering. I mean comparing the high i got from this weed to the high i gotten off bomb nugs i just don't understand how some low grade mids that didn't even look like the bombest weed could have made me so high. Like i've taken many crucial bong hits and bucket drops of nugs and i've never tripped like that before off herb. Any ideas?

AND AGAIN
i'm not some newbie that smokes garbage regs and all of a sudden smoked some dank and got high off some real weed, it was the opposite, i smoke nugs and bomb ass weed, took a step down and got more fucked up. Makes no sense to me. Oh and the guy i got it from is ghetto as shit, which prob. wasn't too good of judgement on my part, damn Jim beam, lol but it's all good i finished the bag regardless and ea. time i smoked it i got the same way. Even let an older head smoke some and we split 2 bowls out the one hitter and he was f'd up and talked about how aliens were plotting on us for an hour. So its not just me. peace......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trippen off herb? [Re: SalviaD]
    #2693534 - 05/17/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

how was the taste?? Iv gotten PCP laced pot before(that guy got his) it could be that describe the taste..

I was hopping u were talkin about THC acetate.. Oh well

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: Trippen off herb? [Re: Legoulash]
    #2693779 - 05/17/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

some weed just has more hallucinogenic properties than others, and i don't think it has that much to do with how much you smoke or how potent it is....I remember a while back some friends of mine (who usually smoke real shitty weed) and I went to get some pot for them at they're guy's house and he didn't really have any to sell but he had some to smoke with us so he smoked us out intesnely with this (what i would concider) low end mids but the thing was i was totally hallucinating off the stuff and had a little trouble driving home (which i never do)...it was an insanely intesne high, but not high quality pot.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineSalviaD
Rasta
    #2695341 - 05/18/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well it didn't taste like straight herb, it has a pretty bad taste at first and then on the exhale it tasts just like any other mids. But the smoke is pretty damn harsh, but the weed isn't dry or anything, its some decently stick buds, i'm not talkin nug sticky but enough that it isn't dry. About it being a more hallucinogenic weed i've smoked a lot of weed and i've been high to the point of trippen a little bit but i've never been like this. Shit was moving around allmost exactly like things do when you are smoking salvia and u only need like one more hit to fully break through. It seemed like everything kept rocking in a figure 8 motion.

Another thing is after smoking this weed a few times my lungs are straight fucked. I've been coughing all day everyday and my lungs just itch, i think this has something to do w/ just how harsh it was. I still have like a a couple of bowls left but honestly i've been coughing so much i don't even think i could smoke.

Now i wanted to say i thought it could be laced w/ pcp but i wanted un biased responces. I asked around at school and found one other person that bought weed from him before and before i said anything he was like man that shit was laced or something, cause he said he smoked one jay and was delusional and felt like he was tripping. This weed looks like the cut off for mids/ regs. It looks too good to be regs, but far from any Mids i'm used to smokin. Well any more replies would be appreciated.

I may go try and smoke a little to see if I can't give you a better description of the taste but as of right now i'm gonna have to take a break for the rest of the day and let this cough pass. peace......

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2695394 - 05/18/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

About a year ago I endulged in some weed that I didn't know was laced, I am guessing it was pcp although I have never really experienced anything like it before. The world became a tinted hue of a greenish yellow and about 20 minutes after smoking the strange looking buds I threw up my stomach lining and some yellow stuff which I think was bile. It wasn't very fun. That is all.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2695538 - 05/18/04 10:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Doot, the mids you smoked where a heavy sativa probably picked a little early.

Some buds make things definatly get pretty trippy for me. Some really distort/hullicinate from my perif vision. I also get the choppy vision effect from a good sativa.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSalviaD
Rasta
Re: Trippen off herb? [Re: baraka]
    #2695983 - 05/18/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i wouldn't have thought nothing of it if
1) the weed actually looked good
2) if it wasn't soo harsh
but the weed didn't look good and was harsh as hell.

peace...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds