Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Reishi Tea Recipe
    #2682109 - 05/15/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My sawdust block recently fruited 2 giant reishis and it inspired me to make some tea!

I experimented with my own recipe and found something that works pretty good but still has a slight bitter tang...
Now with ginger reishi its not hard to find the ingredients for that recipe, but when it comes to the honey reishi it may be hard to find alot of the flowers... Your best bet would be growing your own or search for some teas that are already made from flowers of the such... i personaly grow some of the flowers in my room under a light for tea purposes but im sure u can find them for sale other places...

now heres 2 recipes

Ginger Reishi (found this online)
1 tbsp reishi powder (ground up reishi)
7-9 slices of fresh ginger root
1 and a half cups of water
put in a pot, bring to boil, and simmer with ingredients in it for 10 minutes or so...

Honey Reishi (my own experiment)
1 tsp ground chamomile flowers
1 tsp ground chrysanthemum flowers
1 tsp ground lotus flowers
1 tsp ground linden flowers
1 tsp of lemon or orange zest
1 tbsp of reishi powder (ground reishi)
put in a pot with 3 cups of water and bring to a boil, let simmer for 10 minutes.
strain through a fine strainer into a canning jar, add honey till aqquired taste... let sit in a cool dark place in or sun with lid tightly on for a few days... enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineragadinks
MrBeatle
 User Gallery

Re: Reishi Tea Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #2685717 - 05/16/04 05:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the recipes.
Hope my reishi are going to fruit soon :smile:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Reishi Tea Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #2686071 - 05/16/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Theres a brand of Tea called Chanakara and the meditation and wisdom flavor has all of those flowers plus others so if u put their tea bag in with this mix you will be set and not have to go rummaging around looking for certain flowers... this tea is very relaxing! i suggest u all try it... if your going to use the Chanakara the recipe goes like this

2 bags of chanakara meditation and wisdom (cut them open and put the herbs in the water)
1 tsp orange or lemon zest
1 tbsp of reishi powder

and follow the original instructions... this tea is very good for your skin, and will be very good for summer time when the suns out and about, im gonna stock up a few gallons of it myself... remember reishi is a wonderful medicinal mushroom and is pretty cheap at your local health food store. i suggest everyone try this tea at one time or another! u dont want cancer spots by the time ur 35 :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies