Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies?
    #2646484 - 05/06/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hey all...im an experienced tripper....however....kinda lost my mind a good year and a half ago with the breakup of a girlfriend and loss of job....was comited to a mental institute and was very confused and depresed for a while....thought death was around the corner and thought i was a bad person and thought people were always talkin about me and out to get me.......not lookin for pitty  just stating the facts.....for a good time after i was comited and let out i was still very confused and lost....paranoid and all sorts of stuff.....i have since about a month ago stoped smoking pot because of probation and my mind is geting much clearer and im not as paranoid and ready to start my life positivly and productivly again....i dont think it solely is due to stoping pot...i always have since got a new beautiful girlfriend that i love and loves me and lets me know im good overall and that im manifesting this false reality and thats contributed to helping me see things clearer again and get those bad thoughts out of my head and get me healthy....even during that time of unease and whatnot i did trip out here and there....some good times some bad.....now that i am feeling better, i am lookin to get back to my old self, the good part, again and be more involved in spirituality and whatnot....i was on a mission at one point....to find myself and truth as are most of us  however with the breakup and things around me falling apart  wich im sure hapened for a reason....i have to start over and diferent this time...take a new approach of maturity and whatnot.....i am lookin to trip again soon....even though it hasnt been long, it feels like i will be doin it first time in a while because im reaching a point of being more content and therefore will influence my trip greatly....although ive always had stomach discomfort and for the most part the coming up experience for me is not pleasant almost always and always has been.....im sure it had to do with my condition at the time but it seemed as it worsened as time went on.....although its been a good 3 months since i did trip out...and it was overall posotive....i realy wana have a more than anything posotive trip including geting rid of stomach discomfort......any techniques and whatnot to take something or something to help ease the stomach discomfort while coming up would be greatly apreciated    :tongue2:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMeetMeInEleusis
employee,ministry oftruth

Loc: atop an isolated mountain...
Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? *DELETED* [Re: DeadPhan]
    #2646578 - 05/06/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by MeetMeInEleusis

Reason for deletion: ..

OfflineMrFarnaby
Stranger
Loc: IL, USA
Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? [Re: MeetMeInEleusis]
    #2647768 - 05/06/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ginger perhaps

--------------------
"We, on the contrary, give that stuff good names - the moksha medicine, the reality revealer, the truth and beauty pill. And we know, by direct experience, that the good names are deserved." Island by Aldous Huxley

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #2647852 - 05/06/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ginger is good, just chew your mushies up a lot or put them in a blender with OJ and drink it

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Loc: Flag
    #2649918 - 05/07/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have never had intense nausea from mushrooms, so im not sure if this would work, but every time i get a little tummy ache, i drink some peppermint tea. tastes good (im sure it would taste good while tripping too) and it usually gets rid of any upset-edness in my stomach within a few minutes.

if you try this, let me know if it works for mushroom nausea.

--------------------

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #2650618 - 05/07/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It may taste like complete ass but I heard u could put a good bit of pepto in ur mouth then chew ur shrooms with the pepto and swallow.Works for my friend anyway.Or you could make a sandwich with a a good bit of mustard to kill the taste then drink a can of Amp.A guy my friend works out with told him about how an ingredient in Amp keeps him from getting nauseous.He tried it the other day when he tripped for the first time,he said there was no stomach discomfort whatsoever.

Offlinemorpheux
Stranger
    #2652543 - 05/08/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Vomiting helps....lol jk

OfflineZaphoid
Zaphoid

Loc: U.S.
    #2652623 - 05/08/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just my 2 cents. But if you checked yourself into a clinic to get your shit together why are you asking about tripping on shrooms. Get your shit together first by staying straight for a while and lovin that girlfriend of yours. Life is cool without the drugs. Shrooms aren't the answer. You need to get back to reality. Once you can live without the drugs then you can trip on shrooms and enjoy the experience that may enlighten you and answer your questions.

Just my opinion.

--------------------
God? My imaginary friend's name is Bobo!

[/image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/04-19/413223381-thumb_10_9_1341.gif[/image]

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? [Re: Zaphoid]
    #2663228 - 05/11/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

as i said.....im feeling alot better since i stopped smoking...i personaly think im ready....and i certainly can live without the drugs.....but thanks for the concern....ill let u know if my next experience proves i wasnt

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
    #2663557 - 05/11/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

When you are ready this is what I would do: For stomach discomfort I would say the best thing I have found is Milk Thistle (protects your liver too, just in case if some bad mycellium got tangled with you shrooms, mainly amanitas)And I find the majority of stomach/vomitting problems is caused in most part due to alot of nausea (rarely happens too me though) Sooo, in order to offset nausea, just toke a little bud, followed by something to drink (ie hydrate yourself, put the vodka down, lol)

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#2663947 - 05/11/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ummmm, suck it up?

--------------------

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
Re: How to ease stomach discomfort on mushies? [Re: jux]
    #2663997 - 05/11/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Smoke a joint, drink something noncarb.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag