Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Trip Report: The Perfect Friday (LONG)
    #2629241 - 05/02/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

***WARNING***- This will probably be LONG!

PREFACE: I had eaten shrooms prior to this experience, but the most I had ever had was 1.5 grams and the most I had ever done was go into a laughing fit. But I now realize I had previously never truly tripped. This time was different. For sure.

Date: Friday April 30th (Note: my best friend's b-day)

Dosage: 3 grams of P. cubensis for each of us, finely chopped up

Time Consumed: 8:15 pm for my friend (swallowed them), 8:30 pm for me (sandwich)

Setting: Night time, best friend's house, outside in chairs, having a fire (kinda...)

The Unbelievable EXPERIENCE:
First of all, my 'come up' was extremely intense. My friend felt okay (his parents had temporarily left so we decided it was time to eat them) and then I felt it just all of the sudden. I knew I needed to smoke some weed. We ended up smoking about a gram during my come up just because I couldn't stop thinking and feeling "Something powerful is coming... and I don't know if I'm ready or not." Finally, after what seemed like forever of anxiety (I skipped the breathing stuff stage and was on the verge of freaking out. my friend kept me together), I looked behind us and it was a little humid out, so it was a tiny bit foggy/misty. I said (and definitely in my mind believed) about the sky- "It looks just like a canvas of a painting." Then I knew I had just broken through to a new and wonderful world.

I smiled even more when I looked up into the trees and they all looked liked their limbs were pointing diagnolly. Like how a little kid might draw a christmas tree only instead of a triangle, just downward sloping lines on either side. It was great. Then I tried to toss my cigarette butt in the fire, but it landed a mere 3 feet in front of me in a sawdust pile. About two minutes later I saw the butt shoot back out of the pile. Another visual. I was just beginning to get very excited. I was seeing sparks shoot out of the fire like they would a volcano. My friend remarked how when he looked at the trees, he saw the leaves as snowflakes with a shimmer that was the shimmer of THC chrystals. Everything was so distorted. Then his parents came home. His dad was talking to us and I felt this intense wave of energy for about six seconds and it was just pounding and pounding but it felt great. Then I started to laugh my ass off.

It's too bad we weren't fully prepared. We had left our cd players inside. Our fire was going nicely. But we decided to venture after our cd players for music. After getting delayed at his car for a cigarette, we went inside. We had to talk to his mom a little bit. We tried to get his dog to come outside, but his dog backed up liked he was afraid. This was a little disconcerting to Sam (my friend) and I. The dog had acted scared earlier when we had just eaten the mushrooms and seemed to "know" and be afraid of us. Either way, we got to his room. I started to lose it. I kept thinking "I can't turn it off!" but in a good way. I felt constant waves of euphoria. My ability to comprehend reality was lost. These were some really powerful home grown shrooms, by the way. So we're sitting there, I'm getting lost in his bedsheets (they had a weird design and then some big diamonds on them) when I remember my music. I found my cd player easily, but it took my about 10 minutes to find my headphones. They had been in my bag and when I couldn't find them, it started to seemed as if I was reaching into a bottomless pit for them. When I finally found them I exclaimed "Victory!" but it was not so for my friend. He started to feel bad and eventually threw up.

When  he threw up, I stood up and for some reason my vision flashed black & white and I thought "I gotta get out of here or else I'll freak." But then I thought "No, I should stay with him to make sure he doesn't go into a bad trip." So then Sam got on his bed. I sat down, too, as I was tripping balls at this point. :crazy2: I would look at his face and he looked huge, then I was look at his feet and he looked like he was 12 feet long. It was great. Then it got a little hairy. My friend started freaking out, saying "This is why I wanted someone else here. I feel bad." and I just kept saying "No, no, no! It's all in your head. Come on man, you've got to stay positive. I'm feeling awesome right now. Just think positive and you'll be awesome. Remember, you're tripping!" His mom entered and gave him a hug (she and his dad are cool parents as far as not caring about weed... so she knew he'd be doing something on his birthday, so she just hugged him instead of act mad.) It felt like she was in there for 20 minutes, although it was probably more like 5. Finally she left, and my friend felt much better after his mom had been cool.

It took me a good ten minutes to comprehend that my friend was lacking a pair of headphones. Finally he found some, and we returned to the now dead fire. I tried to rebuild it, and this is where I basically almost went nuts. I couldn't sit down. I kept trying to get the fire going. My friend would tell me "Sit down and enjoy your trip, man." At one point, we decided to smoke some weed and I sat down. I started listening to my music. I only got into the first twenty seconds of Pink Floyd's "Welcome to the Machine" before stopping it to smoke. Too bad, because I had started to fade into another world. Also, I ended up not getting a chance to listen to my music later, so that sucked. Next time I am definitely going to get lost in some music.

So anyway we sat outside for another hour or so. Every time I hit the pipe I would see something new. I closed my eyes and saw a "Mushroom World". It was like I was standing on the ground, looking up and I saw a red sky and then a huge shroom with a purple/redish skirt. It was bad ass. Then my thoughts started going haywire. I kept thinking in cycles. It was hardcore how I was thinking of about four major things over and over and over:

- "Is my friend okay!?"
- "I feel so great right now."
- "Everything will be explained in the morning"
- "Everything is right with the world."

But I would never think of either for more than a few seconds and then it would vanish out of my thoughts until the cycle repeated. It was so strange. I also kept thinking "I understand what it means to trip now." There is so much more to it than visuals. It was like my eyes had been opened or something. I looked back up at the trees and the limbs now were ALL wavy looking. It was very trippy but very cool at the same time. Then I stared into the leaves of a big tree and saw a big face giving me a stern, but funny face. I thought that was pretty cool. My friend also said he had seen lots of faces in the coals of the fire. After another cigarette and another bowl, we went back inside.

I had another visual. These circles from a poster in Sam's room was reflected on this cd. Well, the circles multiplied and then came off the cd and started floating toward me all with tracers. It was probably the most complicated visual I had throughout the whole trip. My friend's head kept changing size and so did most stuff in the room. After one more cigarette, we talked a lot about shit, including:

- "Shrooms bring out who you really are." I felt this so much during my trip. I kept thinking it and loving how it made me feel.

- "I'm making some important life decisions." We both had this feeling that we were taking some large steps in life. It felt good to me and him to make some decisions that we feel have now been made for life.

...and then we decided to go to bed. As I fell asleep, I saw a lot of faces smiling and laughing at me (the same face, just multiplied). Again, very cool looking. 

The next day I was VERY tired. We went to go play some pool. When we stopped, I had another visual which struck me as odd. The rain was dropping into some puddles and the puddles again did the multiplying thing and the ripples were going real slow. It was cool but I was thinking "Damn, I'm still tripping?" I didn't feel normal until about 3 pm. Even though I shot pool the best I ever have, my friend and I left early to go home and smoke some weed.

We've decided that next time we'll definitely day trip while his parents are at work. We'll look at the trees, listen to a lot of music (unlike this time), and hopefully have more fun now that we know what to expect. But whenever I was saying "Everything is right with the world." I would get these huge waves of euphoria and feel at peace with everything. I still feel fairly at peace with everything which is cool. Like I said, it's like I had my eyes opened to a new world. I am fairly confident that I had a level 4 trip based on the intensity. Anyhow, the next time we'll do it will probably me middle or late May and hopefully we'll both be able to be more at peace in our 'come up' stage.

All in all it was a spectacular experience.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Trip Report: The Perfect Friday (LONG) [Re: Bonez420]
    #2629721 - 05/02/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Also, at one point outside I *think* there was a bug on my neck. I'm pretty sure it was real but whether or not it was, it freaked the absolute shit out of me for a few seconds. I ripped what I thought was the bug off and ended up throwing my cd player into the ground as well.

So... did I do a decent job with the trip report? It's my first trip to report so it's my first attempt at a trip report.

--------------------

OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

#2629761 - 05/02/04 10:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Seemed like a good time was had.  :tongue2:

You made me spit milk onto my monitor when I read the part about the bug, I'm not sure why though.

:crazy2:

OfflineForeverGrateful
Stranger
    #2629773 - 05/02/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

campfires r the SHIT trippin man. i was hanging out wit my friend and we were havin a fire a couple month ago after 3.5 g's....shit thats all i gatta say. cant say i had the bud tho, quit the herbs, drug tests n shit. but all i gatta say is NICE choice on the setting. i had some spectacular exprences with that. have fun boomin.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2630068 - 05/02/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

overall sounds like you had a good expierence.... Great report

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Trip Report: The Perfect Friday (LONG) [Re: Wizdum]
    #2630920 - 05/03/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wizdum said:
Seemed like a good time was had.  :tongue2:

You made me spit milk onto my monitor when I read the part about the bug, I'm not sure why though.

:crazy2:

Hehe... yeah, I still don't know for sure whether it was real or not. But it damn sure felt real at the time. Hope I didn't freak my friend out, though.

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2633931 - 05/03/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Great report. :mushroom2:

I found an island in your arms
Country in your eyes
Arms that chain
Eyes that lie
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through, oww!
Oh, yeah!

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2634611 - 05/03/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Great report.. glad you had f

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order