Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedansker
Stranger

Warmongers vs. CyberPirates
    #2627155 - 05/01/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sick of the hypocrisy that allows the RIAA and FBI to threaten the livelihoods of struggling college students with file-sharing lawsuits while former government officials (Bush Sr., Carlucci, John Major, etc.) enrich themselves by working for American companies producing weapons that kill thousands of innocent civilians in the Middle East. So sick of it, I created a Web site about it:

www.isthistwisted.com

(This month, featuring Julie D. Nelson --arrested LAPD file-swapper-- versus former President George H.W. Bush). Take a look, vote your opinion, share a thought.

End the hypocrisy: www.isthistwisted.com
Want to see more TWISTS?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (05/01/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Warmongers vs. CyberPirates [Re: dansker]
    #2628465 - 05/02/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I fully support our activities in the Middle East. In fact, I don't think they go far enough. As for stealing copyrighted material you are wrong. You have a right to pay for this material and you have the right to do without it. On second thought, you don't even have the right to pay for it, you only have the right to do without it. You should count yourself fortunate that the artists will even allow you to buy it.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Warmongers vs. CyberPirates [Re: dansker]
    #2630657 - 05/03/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Whilst I  may not agree with all you have to say on your website, it's these sort of sites that asks the questions that need to be asked. I say keep up the good work! :laugh:

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: Warmongers vs. CyberPirates [Re: zappaisgod]
    #2636591 - 05/04/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I fully support our activities in the Middle East.  In fact, I don't think they go far enough.

Though this is somewhat leading off into a tangent, I would feel much better if supporters of these adventures would privately fund (both finances and manpower) them. I do not want to pay for them, I do not gain anything from them. I'll take my chances with Saddam's extensive cache of WMD's and the ability to launch them in 45 minutes... And Muhammed Ali-Ackbar coming into my living room to convert me....... :whatever:

As far as 9/11 goes, do you blame the dingo that ate the baby or the parent that was passed out drunk in the bathroom?

Quote:

As for stealing copyrighted material you are wrong.  You have a right to pay for this material and you have the right to do without it.

Rights are slippery slopes. Lets talk abilities. You have the ability to attain music without paying for it and without danger to yourself. You have the ability to financially support artists and businesses where and when you see fit. You have the ability to not shed a tear for mediocre artists and recording companies that fall along the wayside. One ability that you do not have is the pirating of live performances, though a small percentage will always have the ability to sneak in.

Quote:

On second thought, you don't even have the right to pay for it, you only have the right to do without it.

With the music the RIAA is most concerned about, I'd consider that last right a luxury, hehe buts thats just my opinion.

Quote:

You should count yourself fortunate that the artists will even allow you to buy it.

Is this serious?

Fan: Please Mr. Artist, take my money!

Artist: Never!

-------------------------

I really would like to see the kicking and screaming stop and the growing up and adapting begin.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag